More Savage Democrat Hate Caught On Camera: Crowd Beats & Robs Tourist [Video]..

I know exactly where this happened in Baltimore. I take my family there a couple times a year for sports, theatre, and restaurants. Baltimore is always crying poor when it comes to city finances.....the City can ill-afford to have tourists and suburbanites keep out of the City. It is events like these that will achieve just that. Then, when people stay out of urban areas and take their dollar elsewhere, it's "racist"?

"There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery—then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.” - Jesse Jackson

Good Lord what a cluster fuck. Ok here we go

1) As of 2004, according to FactCheck.org, 74% of blacks identified themselves as Democrats and in 2004 Democrats received 88% of the black vote. In the 2008 election that rose to 96%. According to the 2009 Cook Partisan Voting Index, Baltimore's district 3 is D+6 (making it very liberal) and the 7th district is D+25 making it (absolutely, unbelievably liberal). The fact that this was a group of black people (liberal demographic) in Baltimore (ultra-liberal area) suggest about a 99% chance that they were Democrats. Trying to argue that they may have been Republicans is about as honest and credible as suggesting that the Pyramids of Giza were built by men from Pleiades. Stop it.

HOWEVER....

It's irrelevant. This is not a Democrat v. Republican thing as a) we don't know the victim's party identification, and b) I highly doubt they asked him before attacking. If anything this is a white v. black thing and again it's pretty damned difficult to argue otherwise.

2) An extremely valid point is being made. Let's not be coy....we are all aware that the OP was making a statement about the Martin/Zimmerman situation and the hypocrisy of the media and the left surrounding it. There is black on black crime every day that gets no media attention and no one seems to blink an eye over. There is black on white crime that happens every day and won't sniff a headline let alone a liberal protest. White on white crime is an afterthought to liberals. It is only when it's white on non-white crime that the headlines buzz and the liberals march.

Why is that? Because liberals don't care about the "crime" part; they care about the "white on black" part. If they cared about crime they would raise just as much hell no matter the color of the perps and victims. If they cared about racism they would raise just as much hell about "black on white" as they do on the opposite. They don't even care about blacks as victims or they would rail with equal passion about "black on black". But they don't. No what they care about is when it's a white perpetrator; the rest they really couldn't give two shits about. And if the perp is Hispanic they will just call him white anyhow to give them an excuse.

That's the liberal hypocrisy the OP is pointing to.

Last edited:
If only there were some way to make them poorer and make them live under even harsher circumstances....they'd come around.

What Democrats?

That poor man was set upon by some brutal thugs. None of then showed their party affliation.

It's disgusting that people would use this to further political agendas.

Yeah sure, these mutants were lifelong Republicans. Uh huh. :cuckoo:

Paulitician, you are 100% in the wrong to call these inhuman pieces of shit Democrats. I actually can't believe you would stoop to that.

What Democrats?

That poor man was set upon by some brutal thugs. None of then showed their party affliation.

It's disgusting that people would use this to further political agendas.

Yeah sure, these mutants were lifelong Republicans. Uh huh. :cuckoo:

Paulitician, you are 100% in the wrong to call these inhuman pieces of shit Democrats. I actually can't believe you would stoop to that.

These goons are just assholes. PERIOD.

Nothing more to it than that.

They certainly aren't Republicans.

Hack :lol:

Just stating reality. These are current Democrats, or future Democrats. It is what it is. And i doubt you watched the video anyway. Video's a bit long for your attention span.

Just stating reality, huh? First you call them Democrats, then possible future Democrats. That's reality? That's consistent? :lol: I didn't need to watch the video because I know coming from you, it's a load of shit. So now every time a white person gets beat up by a black person, it's the fault of Democrats? Should I post videos of white people beating up black people and blame the attacks on Republicans? Oh yeah, Sallow already did that and owned your dumb ass.

BTW, all of this nonsense is in response to Democrat outrage over the Trayvon Martin incident, right? Well, as many of you right-wing hacks pointed out repeatedly and salivated over, Zimmerman is a registered Democrat. So, oops, there goes your 'theory'.

Just stating reality. These are current Democrats, or future Democrats. It is what it is. And i doubt you watched the video anyway. Video's a bit long for your attention span.

Just stating reality, huh? First you call them Democrats, then possible future Democrats. That's reality? That's consistent? :lol: I didn't need to watch the video because I know coming from you, it's a load of shit. So now every time a white person gets beat up by a black person, it's the fault of Democrats? Should I post videos of white people beating up black people and blame the attacks on Republicans? Oh yeah, Sallow already did that and owned your dumb ass.

BTW, all of this nonsense is in response to Democrat outrage over the Trayvon Martin incident, right? Well, as many of you right-wing hacks pointed out repeatedly and salivated over, Zimmerman is a registered Democrat. So, oops, there goes your 'theory'.

it wasn't one black person,, it was a whole gang of black democrats beating the shit out of one white guy and the a black democrat whore rubbed her big fat tush all over him.. disgusting damn democrats is what they are.

Forum List

Back