How Conservatives Think

R

rdean

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhBa6WL4_vI&feature=g-all-lik&context=G213bcabFAAAAAAAAAAA]How Conservatives Think[/ame]

Really good video. Hit's the nail on the head.

Less of an attack on conservatives, more of a description of their tactics.

The comments below the video are very good.

One thing conservatives are very, very good at is selling the idea that their repressive and restrictive policies make you more "free".

Last edited by a moderator:
Liberals want equal treatment for anyone? They are the side that INSISTS ON PREFERENCES, unequal treatment, for certain groups. But, it's only natural for a liberal to lie about what they are. Liberals are full of shit.

Liberals always say Fairness and Equality.

Where is the fairness in our newspapers and media, when they hire the majority of Liberals over Conservatives?
Liberals dominate Hollywood and made Conservatives shut up their Conservative beliefs or they would not be able to get a job. Real fair and equal NOT !
Liberals run our schools and Universities. The Liberals will not allow Conservative speech or speakers on campus. Where is fairness and equality on Campus?
Liberals in this Nation is around 20% but they run and dominate News, Schools, University's, Science,Judicial and Washington D.C.

The standard liberal talking points we are good conservatives are bad nothing new here.

I've said it before - The Democrats could learn a thing or two from the GObP/repubs huge propaganda machine. I'm glad they stay honest in the face of the enormous lies from the right but they really do need to be more vocal.

Its truly astounding that so many will just blindly follow anything that people like beck or limbaugh spout. Fux news - there isn't a soul on the planet who does not know they are the propaganda arm of the GObP and yet, many just turn off their brains and turn on fux.

The same people know that Mitt would be a disaster. They know he has no beliefs of his own and that he would do exactly what Norquist tells him to do. They know he would have us in a couple of wars and a deep depression because he has said so but they will still vote for him because they have been told to.

They've become The Party of The Bobble Heads.

Where is the fairness in our newspapers and media, when they hire the majority of Liberals over Conservatives?
Liberals dominate Hollywood and made Conservatives shut up their Conservative beliefs or they would not be able to get a job. Real fair and equal NOT !
Liberals run our schools and Universities. The Liberals will not allow Conservative speech or speakers on campus. Where is fairness and equality on Campus?
Liberals in this Nation is around 20% but they run and dominate News, Schools, University's, Science,Judicial and Washington D.C.

Wow. Really good examples of what I wrote.

Bet you cannot prove this horse puckey.

You cannot prove any of the cr*p about HOW conservatives/liberals/CENTRISTS think, as a group. There is no "group think"!

Politics is just another religion. Stop forcing all these religions upon others. Some people may not want to be whatever you are or you want them to be. Fuck off, crusaders. Knock it off people, keep your religions to yourselves and leave others alone. Tard humans.

Have you considered that conservatives might not be very smart or creative? Schools are availible to anyone who wants to go. If they can afford them.
By "conservative" speech, do you mean "hate" speech?
And what is the "conservative alternative" in science? Mysticism? Magical creation? The Grand Canyon came from Noah's Flood?

Partisan people of either side actually think?

Sometimes, it really does boil down to "right vs. wrong".

Mysticism over science is wrong.

"Let him die" is wrong.

Saying "Feed the poor and they'll breed" is wrong.

Voting on civil rights is wrong.

Giving an employer rights over the bodies of the women who work for him is wrong.

Unequal pay for equal work is wrong.

If these are "partisan" positions, then I must be partisan to someone so sanctimonious they are "above the frey".

Rderp can't even think for himself and he wants us to believe he knows what's in someone else's mind?

Now that's some funny shit.

I know what's in your mind and it really is nothing of any real importance.

"Let him die" is wrong.

Giving an employer rights over the bodies of the women who work for him is wrong.

If these are "partisan" positions, then I must be partisan to someone so sanctimonious they are "above the frey".

Acting like you have an open mind is wrong.

Politics is just another religion. Stop forcing all these religions upon others. Some people may not want to be whatever you are or you want them to be. Fuck off, crusaders. Knock it off people, keep your religions to yourselves and leave others alone. Tard humans.

You can only accomplish those goals through "politics". Silly Wabbit.

I've said it before - The Democrats could learn a thing or two from the GObP/repubs huge propaganda machine. I'm glad they stay honest in the face of the enormous lies from the right but they really do need to be more vocal.

Its truly astounding that so many will just blindly follow anything that people like beck or limbaugh spout. Fux news - there isn't a soul on the planet who does not know they are the propaganda arm of the GObP and yet, many just turn off their brains and turn on fux.

The same people know that Mitt would be a disaster. They know he has no beliefs of his own and that he would do exactly what Norquist tells him to do. They know he would have us in a couple of wars and a deep depression because he has said so but they will still vote for him because they have been told to.

They've become The Party of The Bobble Heads.

" The Democrats could learn a thing or two from the GObP/repubs huge propaganda machine. I'm glad they stay honest......."

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wow. Really good examples of what I wrote.

Bet you cannot prove this horse puckey.

Wait...are you saying what he posted isnt true? If so you're a complete hack....

"Let him die" is wrong.

Acting like you have an open mind is wrong.

Being so dishonest, you simply aren't incapable to recognizing someone who is honest. Now, which one of those positions aren't "Republican"? Careful now. We all already know the truth.
:popcorn:

Forum List

Back