More Savage Democrat Hate Caught On Camera: Crowd Beats & Robs Tourist [Video]..

What Democrats?

That poor man was set upon by some brutal thugs. None of then showed their party affliation.

It's disgusting that people would use this to further political agendas.

:clap2::clap2:

too late for that shit swallow,, you dumb democrats have made the whole world know that blacks do not belong to the Republican party.. so.... it's black democrat mob violence upon one lonely white Republican. deal with it.

What Democrats?

That poor man was set upon by some brutal thugs. None of then showed their party affliation.

too late for that shit swallow,, you dumb democrats have made the whole world know that blacks do not belong to the Republican party.. so.... it's black democrat mob violence upon one lonely white Republican. deal with it.

In fairness, the poor guy may have been a fellow Democrat.

Pub policy has given blacks crappe jobs, crappe schools,crappe ghettoes, no health care unless they go on welfare, and then say they're lazy bums. Racist idiocy. No wonder they vote Dem. They know they're getting the shaft. Take off the blinders, racist a-holes....and enjoy getting your stupid asses handed to you in the election. ANOTHER bunch of spoiled, cronyist, sons of millionnaires for the hater/dupes. Change the channel, hoping for your recovery. And thanks for the DEPRESSION, 9/11, and the stupidest, longest wars EVER!:cuckoo::badgrin::eusa_angel:

Last edited:
What Democrats?

So you're gonna tell me those human pieces of shit weren't jumping for joy when Obama was elected?

What Democrats?

In fairness, the poor guy may have been a fellow Democrat.

he won't be when he wakes up.. He'll send money to the NRA.

Pub policy has given blacks crappe jobs, crappe schools,crappe ghettoes, no health care unless they go on welfare, and then say they're lazy bums. Racist idiocy. No wonder they vote Dem. They know they're getting the shaft. Take off the blinders, racist a-holes....and enjoy getting your stupid asses handed to you. ANOTHER bunch of spoiled, cronyist, sons of millionnaires for the hater/dupes. Change the channel, hoping for your recovery. And thanks for the DEPRESSION, 9/11, and the stupidest, longest wars EVER!:cuckoo::badgrin::eusa_angel:

Watch the video numbnuts. There is no excuse for such savage behavior.

What Democrats?

Sorry Granny..old ugly women don't get to swallow my jiz.

You stupid bitch.

What Democrats?

You stupid bitch.

tell the nice people swallow,, have I ever asked you? you stupid democrat.

What Democrats?

You stupid bitch.

:rolleyes:

What Democrats?

Yeah sure, these mutants were lifelong Republicans. Uh huh. :cuckoo:

Well you can be sure they weren't racist anti-american secessionists..like good ol' Dr. Paul.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz3PZSLjhmA]Ron Paul talks about secession... in front of the Confederate Flag - YouTube[/ame]

What Democrats?

Nice try, Shallow. Since over 90% of blacks vote Democrat, simple statistics prove that maybe ONE black person in that mob was a non-Democrat, but I really doubt that.

I doubt that the black mob asked the white guy what his political affiliation was, before they beat him, robbed him, and humiliated him. They just knew he was WHITE, and that he was vunerable.

All of the thugs in that video are chicken shit COWARDS. One AK-47 with a 30-round mag would have taken care of things quite nicely, but I would imagine that a hellhole like Baltimore only allows CRIMINALS to have access to firearms, and the law-abiding citizens are left defenseless by leftist gun laws.

You leftists understand "mob rule" very well. That's one of your core beliefs.

What Democrats?

Well you can be sure they weren't racist anti-american secessionists..like good ol' Dr. Paul.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz3PZSLjhmA]Ron Paul talks about secession... in front of the Confederate Flag - YouTube[/ame]

they look pretty damned racist to me. and most democrats are definitely anti American Wright?

You stupid bitch.

tell the nice people swallow,, have I ever asked you? you stupid democrat.

You just asked again..you stupid twat.

Sorry..no dice. Even if you ask nice.

What Democrats?

Nice try, Shallow. Since over 90% of blacks vote Democrat, simple statistics prove that maybe ONE black person in that mob was a non-Democrat, but I really doubt that.

I doubt that the black mob asked the white guy what his political affiliation was, before they beat him, robbed him, and humiliated him. They just knew he was WHITE, and that he was vunerable.

All of the thugs in that video are chicken shit COWARDS. One AK-47 with a 30-round mag would have taken care of things quite nicely, but I would imagine that a hellhole like Baltimore only allows CRIMINALS to have access to firearms, and the law-abiding citizens are left defenseless by leftist gun laws.

You leftists understand "mob rule" very well. That's one of your core beliefs.

Oh hell cut to the chase.. they litter ally crow about it on here every damn day..

What Democrats?

(D) Robert Byrd was buried in his Hoody. True story.

RobertByrd_dabbledKKK.jpg

If only you mean right wingers would pay for their healthcare and college they wouldn't have to go out and rob white boys. Come on folks, wise up.

New Topics

Forum List

Back