More Rush...why the left is envious...

The tragedy is .....

You fell for this lie

The prescription is technically covered by Georgetown insurance because it’s not intended to prevent pregnancy.

Funny, how much of the reactionary left falls for this lie

Man, do a little research, thought you were better than that

Last edited:
The tragedy is .....

You fell for this lie

The prescription is technically covered by Georgetown insurance because it’s not intended to prevent pregnancy.

Funny, how much of the reactionary left falls for this lie

Man, do a little research, thought you were better than that

Except that it shouldn't be Georgetown insurance business WHY she needs the pills.

Only two people should be involved in a woman's reproductive health needs. The woman and her care-provider.

Not the insurance companies
Not the church
not the employers.

Period.

"Only two people" and now thanks to the extreme left- we have three with the gov't
(actually when you count all the bureaucrats- maybe it is a good thing we pay for pills)

You regurgitate leftist talking points without knowing the truth
period

Last edited:
"Only two people" and now thanks to the extreme left- we have three with the gov't
(actually when you count all the bureaucrats- maybe it is a good thing we pay for pills)

You regurgitate leftist talking points without knowing the truth
period

Oh, please, guy. The whole, "There's a bureaucrat hiding under your bed" shit is getting a little tiresome, don't you think?

Point was, your fatboy stepped in it big time. Oh, he'll linger on like a bad smell for a while, but the days of him having any influence are over.

tiresome about as much as the victim thing, don't you think

This new age Victorianism for women of the left is rather pathetic and hypocritical.
Palin is a C is ok but Fluke is a 'vestal virgin' ready for sainthood

Leftist claims of Rush's demise are exaggerated as much as their claims
of Papa Obamacare's website being a success

wishful thinking on the left's part

Besides, the whole Fluke event was just a poor attempt by the extreme left to spin
on the real constitutional issue of religious freedom.

It never really was about birth control just like Papa Obamacare was never really
about making healthcare 'affordable"

It may be time to update your talking points

Last edited:
tiresome about as much as the victim thing, don't you think

This new age Victorianism for women of the left is rather pathetic and hypocritical.
Palin is a C is ok but Fluke is a 'vestal virgin' ready for sainthood

Leftist claims of Rush's demise are exaggerated as much as their claims
of Papa Obamacare's website being a success

wishful thinking on the left's part

Besides, the whole Fluke event was just a poor attempt by the extreme left to spin
on the real constitutional issue of religious freedom.

It never really was about birth control just like Papa Obamacare was never really
about making healthcare 'affordable"

It may be time to update your talking points

I can always tell when you are losing your grip, it's when you blurt out "Papa Obama"...

Okay, to recap.

This isn't a religious freedom issue. Trying to impose YOUR religion on other people isn't a freedom.

The Fluke event started when Rush said something stupid. And then kept saying it when he got a spike in ratings. but it backfired when m ost of his major sponsor bailed on him.

First, I have used the term of Papa Obama for a long time
It is a term of endearment. Trying to make it personal only shows your hand as weak

Second, it is a religious freedom issue
She voluntary went to that school
She knew the parameters of it- for the same reasons no one should be surprised the Pope is Pro life
It is a private institution

Third, the only imposing in terms of religion was the state trying to impose on a private religious group its belief system- the

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;

Forth, my point of
"This new age Victorianism for women of the left is rather pathetic and hypocritical.
Palin is a C is ok but Fluke is a 'vestal virgin' ready for sainthood " still stands

Fifth, since you fell for the lie about ovarian cysts
(I do suspect you knew it was a lie and are smarter than that)
you need new talking points

Last edited:
1) You use that term when you are losing arguments. It's kind of sad, really.
2) There's no "Freedom of Religion" issue here. Freedom of religion does not allow you to impose your backward-ass bronze age superstitions on your students, customers or employees.
3) See above. Fluke didn't sign up for Catholicism's view on birth control (that 96% of Catholic women IGNORE anyway.)
4) The point is retarded. Palin is a politician, Fluke isn't.
5) No one has disproven the issue of her fellow student with Ovarian Cysts. A woman should not have to jump through hoops to get medical care that was promised.

Did you ever notice that posters
who imply they won or you lost in some way

Never really did
just saying

She voluntary went to the school
Since the rich white kid wants others to pay for her birth control
she obviously thinks she is grown up enough

The Ovarian Cysts was a wrong and you got caught up in it
thought that you were smarter or at least more honest
You were caught in the lie- Man-up or are you just another
reactionary leftist

No surprise then that you buy into the Left spin that it is not about religious freedom

"This new age Victorianism for women of the left is rather pathetic and hypocritical.
Palin is a C is ok but Fluke is a 'vestal virgin' ready for sainthood " still stands

The Democrats put her forth in the political view
If she can have sex and others pay for her birth control
sure she can handle it - she choose it herself

Last edited:
Did you ever notice that posters
who imply they won or you lost in some way

Never really did

just saying

The Ovarian Cysts was a wrong and you got caught up in it
thought that you were smarter or at least more honest

Just saying, guy. you babble on about Papa Obama whenever you are getting your butt kicked.

The Ovarian Cyst thing was right on the money. When women going to GU got a prescription, the only way they could get insurance to pay for it was to prove it was for something other than contraception.

WHICH IS NO ONE'S FUCKING BUSINESS.

Thanks Ed. I can always count on you to make my case.
Just like I can always count on you to play dumb.
Thank you.

Are you sure foxfyre is playing dumb?

I mean she evidently thinks that a guy selling advertising on the radio somehow has this brilliant POV that only right wing retards can comprehend.

HE SELLS ADVERTISING ON A RADIO SHOW FOR PETES SAKE. HE WOULD SAY ANYTHING TO KEEP HIS ADVERTISING DOLLARS ROLLING IN. HOW THE FUK YOU THINK HE GETS PAID MILLIONS OF DOLLARS A YEAR? You think he gets paid by the Heritage Foundation?

No fox is not playing dumb. It's a real thing.

Thanks Ed. I can always count on you to make my case.
Just like I can always count on you to play dumb.
Thank you.

Are you sure foxfyre is playing dumb?

I mean she evidently thinks that a guy selling advertising on the radio somehow has this brilliant POV that only right wing retards can comprehend.

HE SELLS ADVERTISING ON A RADIO SHOW FOR PETES SAKE. HE WOULD SAY ANYTHING TO KEEP HIS ADVERTISING DOLLARS ROLLING IN. HOW THE FUK YOU THINK HE GETS PAID MILLIONS OF DOLLARS A YEAR? You think he gets paid by the Heritage Foundation?

No fox is not playing dumb. It's a real thing.
Heritage is one of the few advertisers he has left, so yes he gets paid by Heritage. But that is not what I was discussing with foxfyre. She claimed that no one could ever expose any of his lies and I gave as an example his claiming that he had over 40 million listeners per day before his slutfest and then claim his audience was growing after his slutfest and was now 22 million. Either he was lying when he claimed 40 million or he was lying when he claimed it was never larger than the 22 million it grew to after after calling Fluke a slut. Foxy then played dumb claiming I had proven her point. :cuckoo:

It is very easy to post MessiahRushie saying one thing one day and contradicting it the next, yet no DittiTard will ever admit he is a pathological liar who mocks the stupidity of his audience with his lies knowing they are too stupid to ever figure out they are being mocked.

December 11, 2007
RUSH: By the way, I want to renew a bet. I will bet my life's fortune against Algore's that what he predicts in 2030 will not happen...
I made this offer six months ago, and I'll make it again in future days

December 20, 2007
Caller Proposes Recession Bet
RUSH: I wouldn't enter into a wager like this publicly because I choose not too violate federal gambling laws.

All Things Considered and Morning Edition on NPR get approximately the same size audience as does Limbaugh.

The Rush Limbaugh Show Conservative talk Midday 14+
The Sean Hannity Show Conservative talk East Coast PM Drive 13.25+
Morning Edition Public news AM Drive 12.3[12]
All Things Considered Public news/talk PM Drive 11.8[12]
Marketplace Public news PM Drive 9+
Delilah Adult contemporary Evenings 8+

Approximately if 20 percent less is approximately

List of most-listened-to radio programs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

he was amusing to me in the early- 90's until I saw the light. Now, he's a first class hypocrit.

He's a war-mongering draftdodger, the lowest scum on earth. I wish he would have gotten a VC bayonet up his fat belly.

More of that liberal tolerance of others' opinions. Love the hypocrisy of the left.

Treason is an action, not an opinion. Besides, Fatboy Fatcat never gave his real opinion, which was, "My Daddy's a rich lawyer. So the losers with unsuccessful fathers should be proud to die taking my place."

What the legalized pro-war draftdodgers did during Vietnam War should be a capital offense. That goes for their ilk in today's generation, the Romney Rambos. I had the same dormant cyst sissyboy Limbaugh had; it wasn't checked on my induction physical, so what made him so special? The generals in the Pentagon, who get high-paying jobs after they retire, pay the favor back to the ruling class by having all these unjustifiable loopholes to save the spoiled brats and class-climbing brown-noses like Dickie Cheney. (Which is another proof that his daughter became a Lesbian because he wasn't much of a man)

The rule of law is the law of the rulers, so you can take that excuse that your heroes all chickened out legally and put it in a body bag.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back