Its time to bomb Syrian military targets into oblivion NOW

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Sky News: 47 women, children killed in Homs

The bodies of 47 women and children, some with their throats slit, have been found in the Syrian city of Homs after a 'massacre' that sent families fleeing the area, activists say.

I don't care if YOU think we need to mind our own business either. It's time to stop the slaughter. It's time for both Obama and congress to display both some leadership and some fucking backbone.

The bodies of 47 women and children, some with their throats slit, have been found in the Syrian city of Homs after a 'massacre' that sent families fleeing the area, activists say.

I don't care if YOU think we need to mind our own business either. It's time to stop the slaughter. It's time for both Obama and congress to display both some leadership and some fucking backbone.

We are not the worlds police.

Second when we do go in we play nice, so what would be the point?

• Banned

We don't need to "go in"

We need to bomb the military and leadership until the only target they can attack is the camel walking into the cave they are hiding in.

Is bombing more people going to bring anyone back? We need to return good for evil. Not more violence for violence.

We don't need to "go in"

We need to bomb the military and leadership until the only target they can attack is the camel walking into the cave they are hiding in.

And then arm the rebels and send the country into a state of human rights violations on a sound off close to Libya?

People need to get over their belief in our ability to take a terrible situation and make it better through force is viable..

Last edited:

We don't need to "go in"

we dont play for keeps, so why play?

chickenhawk.jpg

Is bombing more people going to bring anyone back? We need to return good for evil. Not more violence for violence.

Sorry but you need to save that shit for the Sunday school 9 year olds.

I know you disagree passionately. But it's not crap. There is a source of power in non-violence, in returning good for evil.

Sorry but you need to save that shit for the Sunday school 9 year olds.

I know you disagree passionately. But it's not crap. There is a source of power in non-violence, in returning good for evil.

I respect you're religious beliefs despite what I believe. However there is a time and place for that discussion and this isn't it.

Gramps, just wondering... Can you show how we'll pay for this, then how we'll pay for a war if it breaks out... Just wondering if you thought more than 3 steps backwards.

Next up somewhere else in the world where a group of people are killed by bad people! Gramps says "_________." ???

Next up the US kills tens of thousands of innocent civilians and Gramps says "_____________________!!"?????

Here is the real answer Gramps, get off your fat fuckin silly bitch ass, buy some guns, get a ticket to where the fuck ever you want to kill "evil people" and paint HERO on your chest and do the job yourself. Put up or shut up. Then when they hunt your fucking ass down, and they will, we all don'y have to pay for your mistakes.

Gramps, just wondering... Can you show how we'll pay for this, then how we'll pay for a war if it breaks out... Just wondering if you thought more than 3 steps backwards.

Next up somewhere else in the world where a group of people are killed by bad people! Gramps says "_________." ???

Next up the US kills tens of thousands of innocent civilians and Gramps says "_____________________!!"?????

Here is the real answer Gramps, get off your fat fuckin silly bitch ass, buy some guns, get a ticket to where the fuck ever you want to kill "evil people" and paint HERO on your chest and do the job yourself. Put up or shut up. Then when they hunt your fucking ass down, and they will, we all don'y have to pay for your mistakes.

Nice highschool level attack.

Next...

Nice highschool level attack.

Next...

Answer the fucking question. Get your ass out of your oversized air conditioned fat mans "Boss" truck and do more than yell at your AM radio, give us something that actually hold you accountable. Hell man, I didn't even ask you on what grounds do you get to do this war per the constitution, just how you plan to pay for the stupidity you vomit.

Forum List

Back