more "responsible"reporting

That's what is so hilarious about Democrats. They shreik and scream and rant and rave about everything from claiming Bush is undermining our democracy to claiming Bush is the Second Coming of Adolf Hitler; and then they don't see themselves as doing anything wrong ! And whats more, they actually have the balls to claim the Republicans are the ones doing all the mudslinging!

One day I will perform a study of the liberal mind, and this selective retention that absolves them of all guilt from comparing the President to Hitler, but still allows them to scream about questions raised vis a vis sKerry's purple hearts.

Merlin1047 said:
Okay, perhaps you have a point. Since the vertical hold is out on my crystal ball, I am unable to divine Mr. Rove's thoughts or his motives.

But I'm curious - you deride Karl Rove's motives, yet you make no metion of that Democratic cockroach McAuliffe. Why is that? McAuliffe is a professional liar who has barely evaded jail time for some of his financial shenanigans (not related to kerry campaign).

Do you think that George Soros is squandering his millions in an altruistic orgy? Do you believe that he expects no quid pro quo for the millions he has pumped into the kerry campaign?

And why do you suppose that the kerry campaign will not comply with disclosure laws?

http://www.truthlaidbear.com/archives/2004/08/14/kerry_campaign_contributions_lack_disclosure.php
According to the current OpenSecrets data, Bush's stats are:

Full Disclosure: $156,147,934 (93.0%)
Incomplete: $2,378,738 (1.4%)
No Disclosure: $9,309,250(5.5%)

Kerry's, on the other hand, are:

Full Disclosure: $85,533,842 (76.4%)
Incomplete: $762,427 (0.7%)
No Disclosure: $25,619,547 (22.9%)

Bush's 93% compliance seems quite in line with OpenSecrets' 91% average from past Congressional campaigns, but Kerry's number, at 76%, is wildly out of wack.
========================================================
Yes, politicians and their campaign supporters spin the facts. Most of them even lie a little. But some of them lie a LOT. And it appears to me that the overwhelming majority of the latter are in the kerry camp.

TruthLaidBear is a site that shows obvious bias and Opensecret.org is not available....but I did find a good resource for both personal worth and campaign contributors the site is http://www.public-i.org/bop2004/report.aspx?aid=374 The organization is The Center for Public Integrity.

theim said:
That's what is so hilarious about Democrats. They shreik and scream and rant and rave about everything from claiming Bush is undermining our democracy to claiming Bush is the Second Coming of Adolf Hitler; and then they don't see themselves as doing anything wrong ! And whats more, they actually have the balls to claim the Republicans are the ones doing all the mudslinging!

One day I will perform a study of the liberal mind, and this selective retention that absolves them of all guilt from comparing the President to Hitler, but still allows them to scream about questions raised vis a vis sKerry's purple hearts.

I started a thread on a very similar point, but of course, because the candidates are local, it didn't get much play.

Here in Vegas we have a guy Tom Gallagher, a Democrat, running for Congress. He just moved here four months ago from Palm Springs to run for office. He is not a Nevadan and has NEVER lived or voted in Nevada before. Now, just a few days ago Senator Harry Reid (D) was on TV blasting Bush for his "connections" to the Saudi royal family, big oil and corporations. Well, now Gallagher is running an ad that highlights Harry Reid and Shelley Berkley endorsing him for office.

Well, prior to Tom deciding to run for office, his resume consisted of 1) wroking for a large, East Coast law firm (NYC) in which HE personally represented members of the Saudi royal family and large oil companies; and 2) most recently he was the head of Park Place Entertainment where he laid off, right after 9-11, 2200 workers here in Nevada while he himself took a $1 million salary and a $1 million bonus. When he was finally fired for poor performance, the big corporation gave him a $9 million severance package. Oh, but the dems are saying he is "wonderful" for Nevada, yet Bush is bad.... I am confused. This guy admits his ties to the Saudis and to big Oil and BIG gaming corporations, yet he gets no flak. WTF?

Forum List

Back