More Republicans viewing Putin favorably

How long have Republicans been calling Democrats Communists?

More Republicans viewing Putin favorably

GOP sympathies for Putin and his homeland are rising

The GOP is warming to Russian President Vladimir Putin — even as evidence of his regime’s interference in the election intensifies.

While some Republicans in Congress have slammed the Russian strongman and called for investigations into the Kremlin’s attempts to influence the election, the party’s voters are increasingly fond of Putin.

The dramatic shift in sentiment — for a party that once defined itself by its staunch opposition to the Soviet Union — comes as President-elect Donald Trump has steadfastly refused to criticize Putin and signaled a different tone with Russia policy.

Do you get your fake news delivered to your doorstep or do you get it at a newsstand?

Fake news.
But hey why should Russia be our enemy? We both have a common enemy; Islamic terror. We should become allies.
"Fake news" to you because you don't read well; don't understand sources and methodology. Just biased & love to push that "easy button", eh?

Under Trump, Putin will be a friend in the corruption camp. Fuck human rights, unless wealthy or connected.
Yes, ISIS & Taliban are their common enemy, because those even-more conservative assholes threaten their rich lifestyles.

Lol, looks like I won that one, next?

Hey, if we are to believe the Democrats and their Fake News, then i gotta give Putin a whole lotta props. He helped save our country. I mean Hitlery for 4-8yrs? Yikes. Thank you Mr. Putin. Grab a bottle of Stolichnaya on me sir. :cheers2:

Forum List

Back