More record temps

Ah Chris, it is all doctored data, you know. After all, the folks back east are just participating in mass hysteria when they think it is hotter than normal, when they believe that a thunderstorm has done as much damage as a hurricane. And those alarmists out West. Bitchin' about a few small bonfires. People are just so gullable.

Look, we will just have to have Senator Inhofe wise them up. Just their imagination.

Here's the deal, a spike in the temperature, up or down, used to be recorded as a single incident in NOAA's National weather log. The extortionists in the global warming fraternity and the media hypes in the weather business now record every town and village that has access to a thermometer as a "weather record event". In other words when a single record was once set in New York City back in the 30's now we have a thousand records set based on every thermometer reading from Westchester to Suffolk County. Statistics are wonderful ain't they?

Ah Whitey. Ever the dumb fuck. The present satellites by many nations are recording the increasing heat worldwide. Even without the satellite record, the ice in the glaciers and continental icecaps is sending a message loud and clear to any that will listen.

Ole Rocks says. ".... the ice in the glaciers and continental icecaps is sending a message loud and clear to any that will listen.
Indeed they are. Hit the lights and strike up the band..

The HILLS are alive -- with the sounds of Glaciers.
The ice they have stored -- for a thousand years.

I go to the hills
for the sounds of melting
I know I will hear
What I've heard before
Some glaciers will live,
With the sound of melting
And I'll have water more.

Thank-you Thank-you -- ... be here all week.. Thank-you..

:thewave:

:bye1: :bye1:

Last edited:
Ole Rocks says. ".... the ice in the glaciers and continental icecaps is sending a message loud and clear to any that will listen.
Indeed they are. Hit the lights and strike up the band..

The HILLS are alive -- with the sounds of Glaciers.
The ice they have stored -- for a thousand years.

I go to the hills
for the sounds of melting
I know I will hear
What I've heard before
Some glaciers will live,
With the sound of melting
And I'll have water more.

Thank-you Thank-you -- ... be here all week.. Thank-you..

:thewave:

:bye1: :bye1:

OK. You are capable of abysmal stupidity. We already knew that. You have demonstrated that repeatedly.

C'mon Ray.......what a ruse. Asking for sun links as they pertain to climate change is like asking a hairbrusher to prove their trade is conducted with a hair brush. Solar flares are at an all time high. Effect on our planet? Who knows? Just like, who knows the effect of CO2. Nobody knows. Reasoned judgment means ther are many,many variables that effect our climate. PredFan cant prove it. You cant prove it. Nobody can prove it. Whats interesting is..........guys like PredFan, Flacaltenn, DAve, wire, West, Frank...........we dont have an agenda like the true belivers do. And people know that ( obviously). Asking for links has become such a gay internet stunt used only by people who are getting pwned in a debate. And everybody knows that too!!!:eusa_dance:

Anyway.........people also know that providing links for the true belivers during a climate debate is a waste of time because no matter the information presented, it is dismissed out of hand = fact.

Last edited:

C'mon Ray.......what a ruse. Asking for sun links as they pertain to climate change is like asking a hairbrusher to prove their trade is conducted with a hair brush. Solar flares are at an all time high. Effect on our planet? Who knows? Just like, who knows the effect of CO2. Nobody knows. Reasoned judgment means ther are many,many variables that effect our climate. PredFan cant prove it. You cant prove it. Nobody can prove it. Whats interesting is..........guys like PredFan, Flacaltenn, DAve, wire, West, Frank...........we dont have an agenda like the true belivers do. And people know that ( obviously). Asking for links has become such a gay internet stunt used only by people who are getting pwned in a debate. And everybody knows that too!!!:eusa_dance:

Anyway.........people also know that providing links for the true belivers during a climate debate is a waste of time because no matter the information presented, it is dismissed out of hand = fact.

Let's backtrack through your latest stupid rant, sucksassandballs.

"Providing links" is how we establish some kind of likelihood, to factual accuracy, starting with establishment of some consensus, via documentation. Of course, since you are an admitted "psychotic idiot," you don't believe in scholarship, and the pathway to discovery of consensus FACTS is for you, to obscure.

When you post links, it might be like your last attempt, where in five links, to polls, on what people think of global warming and climate change, you posted three links, to the exact same study, of what people think, in a world, distorted by stupidity, like yours.

Who knows the effects, of CO2? All kinds of people know what atmospheric and aqueous CO2 can do. You don't have any problem, with denial, since you are a PSYCHOTIC IDIOT, who won't admit to the greenhouse effect or oceanic acidification, since the PSYCHOTIC IDIOT TEAM obviously disapproves, of noticing CO2 facts.

Solar flares are NOT at an "all time high," Mr.Psycho! We are at a step-up, during solar cycle 24, which is expected to issue 90 sunspots, which is the least activity, since the cycle which peaked, in 1928, which issued 68 sunspots.

Here's the Sun, stupids! It's been cool. Our climate is heating up, anyway:

SOLARHAM.com / Solar Cycle 24 / Spaceweather / Amateur Radio VHF Aurora Website

regions2.jpg

latest_256_0171.jpg

---------------------

Solar Cycle 24 and 2012 - The Complete Idiots Guide to 2012

---------------------

No Maunder mininum (sorry, disinformers) so we're still on track for the hottest decade on record | ThinkProgress

---------------------

New Solar Cycle Prediction - NASA Science

maunderminimum_strip2.gif

---------------------

Solar cycle 24 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

320px-May_2011_Solar_Cycle_24_Prediction.gif

----------------------

Now LOOK, you idiotic psycho! Get your stupid friends, to LOOK! The solar activity has been subdued, but the CO2 and global temperature have been going UP:

720px-Temp-sunspot-co2.svg.png

Why do you suppose some idiotic psycho likes to post 3000 shitty posts, per year, at USMB? What takes idiocy and psychosis, to WIN? Some kind of game takes THAT, to win. Let's hear your explanation, for YOUR GAME, sucksassandballs.

Do you WIN, at sucking, or idiocy, or psychosis? Did it seem, like I was competing, at any of that? Noooooo . . .

Let's backtrack through your latest stupid rant, sucksassandballs.

"Providing links" is how we establish some kind of likelihood, to factual accuracy, starting with establishment of some consensus, via documentation. Of course, since you are an admitted "psychotic idiot," you don't believe in scholarship, and the pathway to discovery of consensus FACTS is for you, to obscure.

When you post links, it might be like your last attempt, where in five links, to polls, on what people think of global warming and climate change, you posted three links, to the exact same study, of what people think, in a world, distorted by stupidity, like yours.

Who knows the effects, of CO2? All kinds of people know what atmospheric and aqueous CO2 can do. You don't have any problem, with denial, since you are a PSYCHOTIC IDIOT, who won't admit to the greenhouse effect or oceanic acidification, since the PSYCHOTIC IDIOT TEAM obviously disapproves, of noticing CO2 facts.

Solar flares are NOT at an "all time high," Mr.Psycho! We are at a step-up, during solar cycle 24, which is expected to issue 90 sunspots, which is the least activity, since the cycle which peaked, in 1928, which issued 68 sunspots.

Here's the Sun, stupids! It's been cool. Our climate is heating up, anyway:

SOLARHAM.com / Solar Cycle 24 / Spaceweather / Amateur Radio VHF Aurora Website

regions2.jpg

latest_256_0171.jpg

---------------------

Solar Cycle 24 and 2012 - The Complete Idiots Guide to 2012

---------------------

No Maunder mininum (sorry, disinformers) so we're still on track for the hottest decade on record | ThinkProgress

---------------------

New Solar Cycle Prediction - NASA Science

maunderminimum_strip2.gif

---------------------

Solar cycle 24 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

320px-May_2011_Solar_Cycle_24_Prediction.gif

----------------------

Now LOOK, you idiotic psycho! Get your stupid friends, to LOOK! The solar activity has been subdued, but the CO2 and global temperature have been going UP:

720px-Temp-sunspot-co2.svg.png

Why do you suppose some idiotic psycho likes to post 3000 shitty posts, per year, at USMB? What takes idiocy and psychosis, to WIN? Some kind of game takes THAT, to win. Let's hear your explanation, for YOUR GAME, sucksassandballs.

Do you WIN, at sucking, or idiocy, or psychosis? Did it seem, like I was competing, at any of that? Noooooo . . .

indeed s0n..........then why is your side losing?:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Since your shit is so "factual" and all.

And talking "links"............been waiting months since my request for a SINGLE link displaying where your side is winning!!!! Where? Please show all of us!!!

C0110_Bob_Rohrman-4.jpg

Last edited:
The level of lose...........is stupifying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alarmists failing in spectacular fashion

Global Warming Alarmism Continues To Backfire - Forbes

An example why global warming alarmists are losing ground - Denver Weather | Examiner.com

The NO CARBON TAX Climate Sceptics Blog: It's Good News Week! Alarmists losing...

Warming Alarmists, Knowing They're Losing the Debate, Switch to Blathering about "Extreme Weather Events" - Page 4

Are Climate Alarmists Losing the BBC? - By Greg Pollowitz - Planet Gore - National Review Online

Global warming? I won't be losing any sleep over it - Houston Chronicle

Archived Blog: Are Climate Alarmists losing the Mainstream Media?

The Great Global-warming Crackup

Tom Nelson: Washington Post/Stanford climate poll: Only 28% of Americans trust the things that scientists say about global warming "completely" or "a lot"

Is It Over for Global Warming Alarmism? | Power Line

Climate change alarmists ignore scientific methods - Houston Chronicle

Global warming alarmists in full retreat as skeptics attack greenhouse theory - Orlando Seminole County Environmental News | Examiner.com

Climate scientists are losing the public debate on global warming

Cult of Global Warming Is Losing Influence by Michael Barone on Creators.com - A Syndicate Of Talent

Amy Ridenour's National Center Blog: When the Debate is Balanced, Skeptics Win, Alarmists Lose

C3: The Great WSJ Climate Debate: Alarmist Scientists Reveal The Incredible Lameness of Their Global Warming ScienceRenewable Energy: Not Cheap, Not "Green"

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article34645.html

On The Death of Cap and Trade

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/26/science/earth/26climate.html?_r=1

The Death of Cap-and-Trade - The Top 10 Everything of 2010 - TIME

The death of cap and trade for the US - Cogeneration & On-Site Power Production

http://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/captrade-is-dead-long-live-captrade

Because...........winning................
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kedOQhty8gc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kedOQhty8gc[/ame]

Ask me?

Am I spiking the football?????????????????:fu::fu::fu:

Last edited:
indeed s0n..........then why is your side losing?:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Since your shit is so "factual" and all.

And talking "links"............been waiting months since my request for a SINGLE link displaying where your side is winning!!!! Where? Please show all of us!!!

C0110_Bob_Rohrman-4.jpg

It's because the jerk doesn't know the diff between sun spots and a steady TSI increase of about 1.1watts/m2 since the 1700s.. Sunspots are so transient -- they shouldn't be part of the climate discussion UNLESS their peak to peak variation starts to go whacky.

But it's what the warmers do when anyone mentions TSI increases. Deflect and drag out the solar irradiance due to sunspots WHICH PURPOSELY REMOVES the long term TSI trend..

Sunspot irradiance is the short term variation with the long term variation removed. Erego -- Fraudulent response. On purpose -- with malice.

Can't think of anything more immoral or scientifically dishonest.. But there ya go...

Last edited:

A new Gallup poll is delivering bad news to global warming alarmists, showing Americans are becoming more and more skeptical of hysterical global warming claims.

This is the same poll you linked to, when you also linked three times, to a Washington Post-Stanford poll. This writer must be who teaches all you neo-con queers your English as a retard rant.

No links to science, suck?

An example why global warming alarmists are losing ground - Denver Weather | Examiner.com

One of the most basic tenants (sp) of making a compelling argument can be summed up in one simple saying – “It’s not what you say, it’s how you say it.” Certainly the content and facts behind an argument are important but if the message isn’t delivered with tact, it will be lost and dismissed.

This is one essential fact that is lost on some global warming alarmists like Al Gore and James Hansen as we have pointed out before.

It's not how you suck ass, or how you suck balls, but rather, how you suck ass and balls, both!

What point is this asshole writer making, that English as a retard language qualifies a ranter, to sell a ramble, to Forbes?

Tell you what, suck. If you can find a science article or something, post the link. But so far, all you did was jack off all over USMB, and when you post links, you found them at some ball-suck or butt-fuck site, and you pasted the shit out of links, with no text, but with your gag pictures.

If you have something to discuss, really look at the sites, at each of these links because so far, EVERY LINK YOU POSTED was a piece of shit.

Paste up a sample, from any of them, so I don't give you the benefit of the doubt, just so I can find out you suck ass and balls, both, and you are an idiotic psycho-sociopath.

Last edited:

A new Gallup poll is delivering bad news to global warming alarmists, showing Americans are becoming more and more skeptical of hysterical global warming claims.

This is the same poll you linked to, when you also linked three times, to a Washington Post-Stanford poll. This writer must be who teaches all you neo-con queers your English as a retard rant.

No links to science, suck?

One of the most basic tenants (sp) of making a compelling argument can be summed up in one simple saying – “It’s not what you say, it’s how you say it.” Certainly the content and facts behind an argument are important but if the message isn’t delivered with tact, it will be lost and dismissed.

This is one essential fact that is lost on some global warming alarmists like Al Gore and James Hansen as we have pointed out before.

It's not how you suck ass, or how you suck balls, but rather, how you suck ass and balls, both!

What point is this asshole writer making, that English as a retard language qualifies a ranter, to sell a ramble, to Forbes?

Tell you what, suck. If you can find a science article or something, post the link. But so far, all you did was jack off all over USMB, and when you post links, you found them at some ball-suck or butt-fuck site, and you pasted the shit out of links, with no text, but with your gag pictures.

If you have something to discuss, really look at the sites, at each of these links because so far, EVERY LINK YOU POSTED was a piece of shit.

Paste up a sample, from any of them, so I don't give you the benefit of the doubt, just so I can find out you suck ass and balls, both, and you are an idiotic psycho-sociopath.

people get pissed..........only when they are losing!!!! s0n...........:D

my links pwn..............

hysterical angry is gay. Happens alot around here...........but not to the non-crusaders. Ever.

Last edited:
We have at least a 20% loss of the corn crop, over 1000 counties in the US are declared disaster areas because of drought. And you state the 'warmists' are losing? No, we are all losing. This is the third year in a row that there have been major crop losses in one or more of the world's bread baskets because of a changing climate. At some point, the losses will be bad enough that even in the wealthy nations, there will be hunger because of them.

We have at least a 20% loss of the corn crop, over 1000 counties in the US are declared disaster areas because of drought. And you state the 'warmists' are losing? No, we are all losing. This is the third year in a row that there have been major crop losses in one or more of the world's bread baskets because of a changing climate. At some point, the losses will be bad enough that even in the wealthy nations, there will be hunger because of them.

If we all got rid of our cars, it would rain. Obviously.

I'd be willing to build 100 new nuke plants in the US.
Let's start today. For the children! And the corn.

What if we get rid of shoving retards?

What if we have to get rid of religion?

Record highs will outnumber record lows, by 50-1, by the end of the century. And any record lows will be accompanied by record precipitation, usually as snow. There is more heat and water, in the climatic system. This will mean we have to make cuts.

I say, cut the tardy, for shoving.

If we all got rid of our cars, it would rain. Obviously.

I'd be willing to build 100 new nuke plants in the US.
Let's start today. For the children! And the corn.

The need is probably in excess of 500 by the middle of the century, but I'd be willing to support that effort if we can establish a stringent set of design and operational regulations and guidelines. If industry doesn't want to invest and participate, I'd still advocate for their construction and operation under Corps of Engineers/DARPA and DoE control and management.

Still no links from a single k00k............meanwhile, take a gander about 6 or 7 posts above. I have about 4,000 links on one single post displaying epic levels of pwn.

But I suck balls???!!!!!:funnyface::up::funnyface::up::coffee:

And what is the response by the most eccentric k00k on this forum??? Hes posting up in another thread about how chainsaws are the cause of climate change in our world!!!!

Leatherface_01.jpg

But Im sucking balls and ass!!!!:D:D:D:dance:

Last edited:
What if we get rid of shoving retards?

What if we have to get rid of religion?

Record highs will outnumber record lows, by 50-1, by the end of the century. And any record lows will be accompanied by record precipitation, usually as snow. There is more heat and water, in the climatic system. This will mean we have to make cuts.

I say, cut the tardy, for shoving.

So....tell us..........how many times did you stick the cat with the gorgan today s0n??:eusa_shifty:

Tell me this asshat doesnt bend his cat over the couch for a poke!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back