More propaganda about Israel, “Israel left Gaza”

The Jews followed Gods law least of all.
When they invaded the Land of Canaan around 1000 BC, after leaving Egypt, they massacred Canaanites, like at Jericho.
That is a horrendous evil.
Jews have no rights to the Land of Canaan, and never did.

Hoss apples!

~~~~~~

What Do You Know? Dhimmi,​

Jewish Legal Status under Muslim Rule​

"The Pact of ‘Umar has become a topic of controversy among scholars and outside the academic world. Some recent scholarship has emphasized that, historically, the rules were generally ignored. The fact that some new Muslim rulers re-applied the Pact of ‘Umar to prove their Islamic bona fides suggests that the rules often did fall into desuetude. Nevertheless, the Pact of ‘Umar, like the caliphate, kept its staying power as an Islamic concept of the proper relationship between Muslims and non-Muslims even after it was incrementally abolished by Ottoman decrees in 1839 and 1856, with Iran following suit in 1873.
Some combination of European ideals of political universalism and Ottoman realism about the need to widen the pool of potential military recruits likely provided the impetus for these moves. However, the Ottoman Empire did not control the whole of the Islamic world. In places like Morocco and Yemen, both of which had large Jewish communities, the Pact of ‘Umar’s rules maintained their relevance well into the twentieth century. Moreover, Istanbul’s attempts to do away with the Pact of ‘Umar, possibly as a result of the urging of European powers, stoked existing resentments of non-Muslims. The dhimmi framework of minority communities paying the Islamic state and casting a small shadow in exchange for the right to practice their own religions unmolested was the characteristic form of tolerance in Islamic civilization until the gradual breakdown of communal authority in the modern period and rise of new ideas of citizenship.
In the middle of the twentieth century the large Jewish communities in Morocco, Iraq, Yemen, and Iran left en masse for Israel, France, and elsewhere. In general, the post-colonial regimes of the Middle East and North Africa restricted the sphere of Islamic law to personal status issues and to a loosely defined source of inspiration for current law. However, among countries that underwent a period of radical secularization and subsequently experienced an Islamic reaction in the 1970s and later, the issue of dhimmis having exceeded their proper social roles arose again. Debates over whether or not Coptic Christians should pay the jizya have arisen from time to time in Egypt since the 1980s. In parts of Pakistan under Taliban influence, Sikhs are charged jizya. The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (Daesh) made similar attempts in places like Mosul in Iraq and in parts of Syria where Christians lived".

You still seem to not understand.
The jizya is NOT an additional penalty.
It is only equal to the taxes all Moslems pay.
The only difference is that Moslems pay when they worship in the mosque.
Those who do not go to the mosque, have to then pay equally through the jizya.

You are not following.
I am Jewish.
But I read history and look into things.
The Zionists lied to be allowed to immigrate into the British Mandate for Palestine, and once there, smuggled in weapons to murder the British and the Palestinians.
Palestine is not their ancestral homeland, and no one has a right to take land from others.
The Hebrew tribes came from Egypt, and have no history in Palestine before their invasion around 1000 BC.
But they irritated everyone so much, the Assyrians kicked them out only 150 years later.
The Babylonians, Seleucids, Romans, etc., could not stand their arrogance and all kicked them out.

There are no "innocents" in Israel except the Palestinians.
All the immigrant Jews know they are trespassing, living in stolen homes, and that they are murdering the natives.
Stop lying. The Anti-Semitic shit here is getting way out of hand.

~~~~~~
Perhaps you should live in a country like Iran as a Christian, or Jew.
You're not allowed to worship, own a business or own property without paying Jizya special tax

**********​
Ok you know I respect you. That’s a totally different topic. I’m a huge critic of Iran. Iran was allied to Israel in the 1980s against Saddam Hussein and Iraq. Iraq of the 1980s a country where Christians have the highest positions of power.

There are Christians who support Hezbollah just like some Muslim support the idf

Of course, we can have disagreements I respect you. And I would remind all of my fellow Trump supporters don’t turn into BLM Type people. They flip out on anybody who doesn’t agree with them … they call anybody a racist that they want to…. it’s the same thing with the Israelpalestine thing… if somebody doesn’t tow the pro Israel line they called anti-semitic.

This israel thing has the chance to take us into the world into World War III. Could you imagine that all because of Israel and Russia Ukraine . Now you can talk about Hamas

Hamas it’s part of the pro Israel propaganda. There’s so many people in Palestine, who are not even religious . We are fed info by Jewish propagandists almost every day. There are good Jews, and there are bad Muslims in the world. But keep in mind that most Jews of the world don’t even live in Israel. They live in America and Canada and Russia.

But we keep getting told propaganda about this Gaza thing… truth is the Jewish overlords control gaza. Are they control the water, electricity, and supplies that go in and out of the country. No honest second amendment Christian American can ever look at that situation and not feel bad for the Palestinians. Everybody knows that if Mexico dictated life to us like Israel does to Gaza that some group of Americans would form a group, more aggressive than something like Hamas

What interesting about all of this is there are bigots in this conversation but it’s almost always a pro Israel people. They hate Islam. They hate Muslims. Not me I admire Judaism. I just said it anything anybody says about me being against Jews is a lie and I don’t care what they say. I’ve even said there should be a one state solution. Where all of the good people on both sides can get together but right now, all of the power lay with powerful Jews in Israel dictating the situation’s.

Ok you know I respect you. That’s a totally different topic. I’m a huge critic of Iran. Iran was allied to Israel in the 1980s against Saddam Hussein and Iraq. Iraq of the 1980s a country where Christians have the highest positions of power.

There are Christians who support Hezbollah just like some Muslim support the idf

Of course, we can have disagreements I respect you. And I would remind all of my fellow Trump supporters don’t turn into BLM Type people. They flip out on anybody who doesn’t agree with them … they call anybody a racist that they want to…. it’s the same thing with the Israelpalestine thing… if somebody doesn’t tow the pro Israel line they called anti-semitic.

This israel thing has the chance to take us into the world into World War III. Could you imagine that all because of Israel and Russia Ukraine . Now you can talk about Hamas

Hamas it’s part of the pro Israel propaganda. There’s so many people in Palestine, who are not even religious . We are fed info by Jewish propagandists almost every day. There are good Jews, and there are bad Muslims in the world. But keep in mind that most Jews of the world don’t even live in Israel. They live in America and Canada and Russia.

But we keep getting told propaganda about this Gaza thing… truth is the Jewish overlords control gaza. Are they control the water, electricity, and supplies that go in and out of the country. No honest second amendment Christian American can ever look at that situation and not feel bad for the Palestinians. Everybody knows that if Mexico dictated life to us like Israel does to Gaza that some group of Americans would form a group, more aggressive than something like Hamas

What interesting about all of this is there are bigots in this conversation but it’s almost always a pro Israel people. They hate Islam. They hate Muslims. Not me I admire Judaism. I just said it anything anybody says about me being against Jews is a lie and I don’t care what they say. I’ve even said there should be a one state solution. Where all of the good people on both sides can get together but right now, all of the power lay with powerful Jews in Israel dictating the situation’s.
One State solution, where Jews will go back to being a minority and losing their freedoms, just as it was under all the Muslim countries.

Yeah, you admire Judaism.

If you like Jews, stop trying to delegitimize their only country.

The other side, Islam, wants Israel destroyed and Jews dead. But your mind cannot get itself to believe it, no matter how many of the Arab leaders say it.

Right now, Israel is ONE, against Hamas and getting all hostages released.

ONE. !!!

Hamas has no choice, and is just responding desperately to a century of abuse by Zionist invaders.

Stop watching fake news.

1698356504361.png

I want to see the IDF sweep through Gaza and remove every human being as they have failed to do ever since the Jews returned from Egypt. It doesn't have anything to do with fellowship or compassion. How many more years will Israel fail to obey the last command they received from the Almighty.
I thought you said you didn’t belong to a religion

The Jizya is only equal to the taxes paid by Moslems in the Mosque.
It is NOT an additional or abusive tax, but a tradition from the fact at one time government spent nothing on society, and it was the responsibility of the religion to do that.
It is not at all abusive.
Also Jewish rabbis like mukahriq fought for Muhammad ‘s armies, and he was honored by Muhammad .

If Mexico's citizens voted for a Government running on the platform of "annihilate America", your perspective might change.

Though I'm beginning to have my doubts...
You know, I respect you. And we’re both supporting Mr. Trump and standing up to the far left

The comparison is straightforward it would be like imagine if Mexico was like Israel, and then telling us Americans what to do. No matter what anybodys politics are we can’t help but recognize that Israel controls the water, electricity, and everything that goes into Palestine. It’s a very bizarre situation and the status quo Can’t keep up.

Hamas has no power there a fringe group in Palestine

Wouldn't you think a poster who uses FDR as a handle would be aware of history? Israel was invaded and it's citizens were mutilated and taken hostage by a savage regime. Americans are among the hostages held by Hamas. Logic would tell you that they are as justified to use a nuclear weapon against the monsters as we were back in 1945 but so far it seems that Israel is being more selective in it's targets than the Allies were in the closing days of WW2.

not the case, Israel controls the water, electricity, and supplies into Gaza.

Israel dictates the way of life for the people of Gaza, they don’t let them have an airport. It’s a disaster imagine if Mexico dictated our lives to us. Imagine Jews in Mexico telling us Christians what to do and if we don’t listen they rifle butt our wives and daughters in the face.

Donald Trump supporters stop falling for Israel propaganda. Be a proud Christian. Think about what Jesus would do. Think about the Roman empire, think about the crusader states have some honor and dignity.

Most, especially for the second amendment people they keep talking about arming people this and that, what about the Palestinians who can’t even get their hands on a pistol to protect their family from the IDF?
Israel left GAza in 2005, the people then elected Hamas

Elections have consequences

not the case, Israel controls the water, electricity, and supplies into Gaza.

Israel dictates the way of life for the people of Gaza, they don’t let them have an airport. It’s a disaster imagine if Mexico dictated our lives to us. Imagine Jews in Mexico telling us Christians what to do and if we don’t listen they rifle butt our wives and daughters in the face.

Donald Trump supporters stop falling for Israel propaganda. Be a proud Christian. Think about what Jesus would do. Think about the Roman empire, think about the crusader states have some honor and dignity.

Most, especially for the second amendment people they keep talking about arming people this and that, what about the Palestinians who can’t even get their hands on a pistol to protect their family from the IDF?
OP is a nut and has gone completely off the rails with his hatred for Jews.

Wouldn't you think a poster who uses FDR as a handle would be aware of history? Israel was invaded and it's citizens were mutilated and taken hostage by a savage regime. Americans are among the hostages held by Hamas. Logic would tell you that they are as justified to use a nuclear weapon against the monsters as we were back in 1945 but so far it seems that Israel is being more selective in it's targets than the Allies were in the closing days of WW2.

That’s not related to the Palestinian people who were living under the Ottoman empire, and also the Roman empire before that, they were living under the crusader kingdoms, they’re not Egyptians, they’re not Syrians… it’s not their fault that Israel was invaded in 1948.

That’s not the whole picture of my friend. Israel was created in 1948. A whole bunch of European Jews emigrated there , some were arab Jews, but it was mostly Europeans.

Early on Israel had massive support from America and the Soviet Union

As time went on, you always have the Palestine issue. what pro Israel folks here continues to ignore or not know is that many Palestinians are not religious, some are Christian. And no honest American would ever accept a situation where Jews from Mexico or whatever religion they might be ….telling us how to live our life in Texas or Arizona or New York.

Israel was invaded by Arab countries in 1948 and that only makes sense. It was a total change of lands …. There’s Violence on both sides, and all the meanwhile, the Palestinians were just there they’re not Egyptian, they’re not Jordanian , not Iraqi they’re not Syrian.

Also, the ten-day war was an unprovoked invasion by Israel into Egypt. But again everybody who is pro Israel here doesn’t understand the Palestinian people were there living under the ottoman empire. And for years, the holy land was controlled by the Roman empire, followed by the various Catholic Crusaders kingdoms . What about that. ? Why are some small portion of Americans so supportive of Israel? Don’t they remember their own Christian Roman history

Last edited:

Forum List

Back