U.S. taxpayer-funded news media: "The Islamic Resistance Movement" is No more terrorists

Ancient lion

Thank your creator
Nov 22, 2010
After Gaza massacre, U.S. government’s Voice of America orders reporters not to call Hamas ‘terrorists’

Voice of America Orders Reporters Not to Call Hamas Terrorists!
1698334493983.png

Voice of America, a U.S. taxpayer-funded news media operation, instructed its reporters last week to stop calling Hamas "terrorists."
VOA told reporters to use “militant” or “fighter” instead, according to a source familiar with the directive.

The source said VOA wanted to be seen as a neutral arbiter observer.

After Gaza massacre, U.S. government’s Voice of America orders reporters not to call Hamas ‘terrorists’

View attachment 848937

Voice of America, a U.S. taxpayer-funded news media operation, instructed its reporters last week to stop calling Hamas "terrorists."
VOA told reporters to use “militant” or “fighter” instead, according to a source familiar with the directive.

Let's call them GOOD HUMOR ICE CREAM TRUCK DRIVERS

View attachment 848937

A little flicker of hope. :)

View attachment 848937

I don't know, but I would give pretty good odds that if Israel had attacked Hamas as Hamas attacked Israel, they wouldn't have ordered their reporters not to label the Israelis 'terrorists'.

I don't know, but I would give pretty good odds that if Israel had attacked Hamas as Hamas attacked Israel, they wouldn't have ordered their reporters not to label the Israelis 'terrorists'.
it's that "boycott and ??DIVESTMENT" threat that has been going on since
1948---the modern version of starvation siege

The entire world would be a much more peaceful and civilized place if all Muslims simply disappeared.

You're a fan of Inspire?

Thanks for sharing...?
Inspire is a magazine which supports islamic jihadism and the filth
and stench of shariah shit which INSPIRED the actions of Hamas
ass lickers on Oct 7

Forum List

Back