More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
where is the evidence? Come on Crick, we've been asking for over a decade now in here and you still have bubkis.

What is truly amazing is you think you're this real smart guy and yet you have no clue what the word evidence is.

I'm not partciularly smart. I'm just smart enough to realize that a whole lot of you are really stupid.

I'm in Florida. That cold front came down and dropped the lows into the upper 60s and gave us 5 minutes of a light sprinkle. I still had to water my orchids.

What type of Orchids, I used to grow some years ago in the house but my pets kept knocking them down.....

What type of Orchids, I used to grow some years ago in the house but my pets kept knocking them down.....
I have 30 or 40 but the only one whose name I remember is a Dendrobrium Spectrabile. They've been a pain lately because many were in wooden baskets that are strarting to crumble and it's not easy to get them out of their without some pretty brutal root trimming.

I have 30 or 40 but the only one whose name I remember is a Dendrobrium Spectrabile. They've been a pain lately because many were in wooden baskets that are strarting to crumble and it's not easy to get them out of their without some pretty brutal root trimming.

Repot the whole thing as it is into a larger pot and make sure to have holes in the old pot for air flow and water drainage.

I'm not partciularly smart. I'm just smart enough to realize that a whole lot of you are really stupid.

But winning s0n........the Stupids are winning and its the only thing that matters in life. Slogans, symbols, rhetoric, narratives, talking points.........they don't matter.

The science doesn't matter. Hasnt for 25 years. Show the Stupids where the science is mattering in the real world? Some evidence please......show we Stupids where the science has transcended out of its own field and into the real world: on energy.

Solar and Wind still massively laughable.....not debatable.

Myself and all the Stupids in here continue to routinely take bows and spike footballs.

Links please btw......... :bye1:

But winning s0n........the Stupids are winning and its the only thing that matters in life. Slogans, symbols, rhetoric, narratives, talking points.........they don't matter.

The science doesn't matter. Hasnt for 25 years. Show the Stupids where the science is mattering in the real world? Some evidence please......show we Stupids where the science has transcended out of its own field and into the real world: on energy.

Solar and Wind still massively laughable.....not debatable.

Myself and all the Stupids in here continue to routinely take bows and spike footballs.

Links please btw......... :bye1:
I'm sorry Skook, but what REALLY doesn't matter to me is what you think on any of the subjects on which you so love to opine.

Repot the whole thing as it is into a larger pot and make sure to have holes in the old pot for air flow and water drainage.
I find it difficult to chat pleasantly with you when you are abusing me in several forum threads at one and the same time. Forgive me, but my orchids will do just fine without you.

View attachment 755037

Do you argue that this fully offsets the costs of the temperature increase that created this change?
high-low-temps_download1_2021.png

202107_Percent_of_global_area_at_temperature_records_-_Global_warming_-_NOAA.svg

161128160240-climate-change-and-extreme-weather.jpg

Do you argue that this fully offsets the costs of the temperature increase that created this change?

202107_Percent_of_global_area_at_temperature_records_-_Global_warming_-_NOAA.svg

What are the "costs" of the temperature increase?

Yes, I disagree because there is no cost for a warmer planet, only a cost for a colder planet.

What are the "costs" of the temperature increase?
$16T by this estimate
$14.5T by this one
$23T here

And there are lots more articles on the topic.

$16T by this estimate
$14.5T by this one
$23T here

And there are lots more articles on the topic.

Thanks for the links.

1) Extreme heat caused by human-driven climate change has likely cut more than $16 trillion from the global economy between 1992 and 2013 and potentially as much as $65 trillion, according to the peer reviewed research, which analyses global temperature and economic data.
It could be as much as $65 quadrillion.

The researchers found that the costs of extreme heat—which has an impact on human health, productivity and agricultural output

I know, longer growing seasons. Higher yields.

Economic losses from extreme heat averaged at 1.5% of GDP per capita for the world’s wealthiest nations, typically the biggest contributors to climate change, the researchers found.
They were looking in a methane rich environment, no doubt.

it is virtually certain that the cumulative global effects of extreme heat fall between losses of $65 trillion and gains of $16 trillion

LOL!

Meanwhile, the world’s poorest nations suffered far greater losses of 6.7% of GDP per capita, the research showed, and most of them have contributed the least to climate change and are less resilient to its effects.

As long as we don't allow them to increase their use of fossil fuels to grow their economies,
they'll be okay.

2) A new report released today from the Deloitte Economics Institute shows that the United States economy could gain $3 trillion if it rapidly decarbonizes over the next 50 years.

Does more expensive, less reliable energy really increase GDP?

3) Paywall

Last edited:

What changed?

Thanks for the links.

1) Extreme heat caused by human-driven climate change has likely cut more than $16 trillion from the global economy between 1992 and 2013 and potentially as much as $65 trillion, according to the peer reviewed research, which analyses global temperature and economic data.
It could be as much as $65 quadrillion.

The researchers found that the costs of extreme heat—which has an impact on human health, productivity and agricultural output

I know, longer growing seasons. Higher yields.

Economic losses from extreme heat averaged at 1.5% of GDP per capita for the world’s wealthiest nations, typically the biggest contributors to climate change, the researchers found.
They were looking in a methane rich environment, no doubt.

it is virtually certain that the cumulative global effects of extreme heat fall between losses of $65 trillion and gains of $16 trillion

LOL!

Meanwhile, the world’s poorest nations suffered far greater losses of 6.7% of GDP per capita, the research showed, and most of them have contributed the least to climate change and are less resilient to its effects.

As long as we don't allow them to increase their use of fossil fuels to grow their economies,
they'll be okay.

2) A new report released today from the Deloitte Economics Institute shows that the United States economy could gain $3 trillion if it rapidly decarbonizes over the next 50 years.

Does more expensive, less reliable energy really increase GDP?

3) Paywall
And do you have some quantification of the benefits we've enjoyed from the added growing season?

I find it difficult to chat pleasantly with you when you are abusing me in several forum threads at one and the same time. Forgive me, but my orchids will do just fine without you.

That is interesting as I happen to be an expert in growing things used to run a large greenhouse had over 100 plants in my house at one time........

Your way is damaging the plants overtly and using full wood pots is hilarious..... which I never use I have grown Orchids using just a slab and moss without a problem.

By the way you lie so often and many agree with me that you lie over and over that is why you are getting the heat so much from many as your lies are so obvious and fully addressed yet you ignore the numerous corrections.

I have corrected you dozens of time over your misuse of Marcott's chart with that added on uptick he himself says isn't useful therefore doesn't represent him position., yet you continue to use it anyway despite Martos own denunciation of the uptick.

When you run on lies it becomes clear you know there is no climate crisis which you never addressed the many times, I asked you about it.

Meanwhile deaths from weather has plummeted over 90% since 1920:

global-climate-deaths-per-mil-mine-square.png

BOOM!

Increased growing season and planet health improving:

NASA

Apr 26, 2016

Carbon Dioxide Fertilization Greening Earth, Study Finds​

LINK

===

NASA

Nov 23, 2020