More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And If you trust your GPS bitch in a box..... don't... Truckers are still being extricated from closed roads when that crash on I-80 closed it for a day +...

327875958_1288166595079493_5257420889917948278_n.jpg

327808393_939473463858857_4053308478518458027_n.jpg
I bet you still use yours. Or do you pick up maps at your local gas station?

Hey JC....all set for tomorrow....nut sack warmers for myself and my family all set to go. I hate the bitter cold....ghey
Yes sir, got my warmers on today. woke up -2 with an -11 wind chill. I love warm.

Billy...JC....it's beyond ball busting cold here in NYC right now...going down to 4 degrees F. Winds steady at 25mph. The nut sack warmers...shorted the fuck out. This is st00pid...

How ghey is this? I will tell you guys...anybody who chooses to live in cold like this 7-8 month/ year has a plate in their head or otherwise a real unlucky motherfucker.

Starting the weekend early...LoL... ironically with three fingers of chilled Canadian Club ftmfw

Billy...JC....it's beyond ball busting cold here in NYC right now...going down to 4 degrees F. Winds steady at 25mph. The nut sack warmers...shorted the fuck out. This is st00pid...

How ghey is this? I will tell you guys...anybody who chooses to live in cold like this 7-8 month/ year has a plate in their head or otherwise a real unlucky motherfucker.

Starting the weekend early...LoL... ironically with three fingers of chilled Canadian Club ftmfw
Skooks and Billy, going back down to zero tonight!!! Ball busting winds with it!

Think about it, warmers want more of that for us while they hang around in the 80 degree regions. I’m still trying to figure out how adding 1 degree warmer here offends them

Skooks, just heard record windchill at Mt. Washington observatory -106 coldest ever recorded in the USA

Easy Summer prediction, warmist/alarmists reaction to rising temperature values starting in the spring, panic ensues!

Homer on fire.gif

Easy anytime prediction: AGW deniers reaction to clear evidence of harmful global warming
article-2525602-1A2B2A3600000578-553_634x408.jpg

You have been asked for evidence of climate crisis you never answer then I posted this several times you ignored it as every warmist/alarmist loon has done because they can't address the CONTENT of the article.

Where is the Climate Emergency?

LINK

The cartoon was hyperbole yet it zoomed right over your head.

Sad......

Easy anytime prediction: AGW deniers reaction to clear evidence of harmful global warming
article-2525602-1A2B2A3600000578-553_634x408.jpg
where is the evidence? Come on Crick, we've been asking for over a decade now in here and you still have bubkis.

What is truly amazing is you think you're this real smart guy and yet you have no clue what the word evidence is.

where is the evidence? Come on Crick, we've been asking for over a decade now in here and you still have bubkis.

What is truly amazing is you think you're this real smart guy and yet you have no clue what the word evidence is.

He constantly shows his inability to realize that AGW comes in two parts and the first part isn't disputed and the second part hasn't ever showed up in the last BILLION years meaning it can't exist because it is extremely stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back