More Palin Hypocrisy: Tripp Has Government Provided Health Insurance

When one takes ANYTHING from Huffpost or DailyKos to use as ones cannon fodder, ones credibility gets tossed out the window forthwit.

File this thread as yet another liberal EPIC FAIL!:cuckoo:

Go ahead, Attack the messenger but say nothing of the message. Your the :cuckoo:. Palin could do anything and she'd still be the darling of the crazy t-baggers..Talk about blind following..

Actually, people attack the messenger because the messenger distorts truth for the sake of political points. Those messengers deserve to be attacked. Holding up the article about Palin's grandchild as some kind of evidence of hypocrisy is impressively stupid. Maybe you should learn to think for yourself instead of regurgitating crap. It is neither big nor clever.
Exactly CG!

BTW, Beck knocked it out of the park yesterday. that speech is one of the best i've ever seen.:clap2:

Obama and his cronies were no doubt cringing with every word, as were a few repub's!

Absolutely fantastic!

When one takes ANYTHING from Huffpost or DailyKos to use as ones cannon fodder, ones credibility gets tossed out the window forthwit.

File this thread as yet another liberal EPIC FAIL!:cuckoo:

Go ahead, Attack the messenger but say nothing of the message. Your the :cuckoo:. Palin could do anything and she'd still be the darling of the crazy t-baggers..Talk about blind following..

Actually, people attack the messenger because the messenger distorts truth for the sake of political points. Those messengers deserve to be attacked. Holding up the article about Palin's grandchild as some kind of evidence of hypocrisy is impressively stupid. Maybe you should learn to think for yourself instead of regurgitating crap. It is neither big nor clever.

I posted pictures of the Hypocrisy..What are those fake? It doesn't matter WHO exposed the hypocrisy, It matters that Palin shows hypocrisy on almost EVERY issue.

I do think for myself. I would urge you to do the same..Gluing yourself to Glenn Beck isn't healthy.

I posted pictures of the Hypocrisy..What are those fake? It doesn't matter WHO exposed the hypocrisy, It matters that Palin shows hypocrisy on almost EVERY issue.

I do think for myself. I would urge you to do the same..Gluing yourself to Glenn Beck isn't healthy.
You need to go watch Becks keynote speech from yesterday at CPAC. The man hit the nail on the head. Ya' just might learn something about what's REALLY going on, and you'll also learn a lil' about history and how we can learn from it.

Filling your head with that far left liberal drivel, does not lend you any credibilty.

But then, you're part of the 21&er brigade. That brigade is going down!....The more you people speak, the more your message is being ignored.

This is a center right society. And it's time we get back on track. Tossing you fools aside is the best place to start. And from what we've seen in Va., Mass., and NJ lately, the tossing of the fools has begun!...And that's a very good thing for this great country!

what is funny is the lefty getting all bent out of shape over hypocrites..

Like they have a lock on NOT ever being one.

Bristol Palin is not Sarah Palin and can make her own decisions where to send her kid for Healthcare. This has nothing to do with Sarah. This is irrelevant and more digging from the left to slam Sarah. Also why is Bristols divorce so important that the media is snooping into their files?

No kidding, this gets ridiculous and I am very curious about those court documents and how anyone ever got their hands on them. Could this be another "Rathergate,"?? Hmmmmmmmm

we seem to know more about the Palins than we do about the Obama.

Too bad these lefties can't dig up information on the Obama's so we could know just what and who the hell they are about.

An unwed teenager who is getting no child support must qualify for just about everything for free. Take whatever you can get Bristol. Your parents paid into it.

How much WIC has Trig gotten blu? Can you check those classified records and get back to us?

So let me ask you this. Since Ted Bundy's mother said that killing was wrong and Ted Bundy did such-- does that make Ted Bundy's mother a hypocrite since her son killed people?

Because that is what you are saying. Palin said something was wrong and her daughter does such --it makes Palin a hypocrite in your opinion.

Your premise makes no sense to me.

Too bad these lefties can't dig up information on the Obama's so we could know just what and who the hell they are about.

Because Palin used her kids for campaigning. Believe me, if Obama's daughter was older and pregnant and unmarried she had a boyfriend that put up a website that said, "I don't want kids and I'm a thug and I will mess you up", Republicans would have gone ape-shit.
He never would have been elected.

Republicans have two standards, one for Republicans whose rhetoric they like and one for everyone else. One standard for each face.

Last edited by a moderator:
CaféAuLait;2030936 said:

So let me ask you this. Since Ted Bundy's mother said that killing was wrong and Ted Bundy did such-- does that make Ted Bundy's mother a hypocrite since her son killed people?

Because that is what you are saying. Palin said something was wrong and her daughter does such --it makes Palin a hypocrite in your opinion.

yes and it shows once again how bad of a parent palin is even though the looney right acts if shes the greatest mother since the virgin mary

CaféAuLait;2030936 said:

yes and it shows once again how bad of a parent palin is even though the looney right acts if shes the greatest mother since the virgin mary

So you are saying Ted Bundy's mother was a hypocrite since she disagreed with killing and her ADULT son killed people. That was the question.

Sarah Palin's ADULT daughter sought medical insurance for her child and Sarah Palin is a hypocrite because of her ADULT daughter's decision? Wow.

An unwed teenager who is getting no child support must qualify for just about everything for free. Take whatever you can get Bristol. Your parents paid into it.

How much WIC has Trig gotten blu? Can you check those classified records and get back to us?

Single parents have help with health insurance and many other things. Bristol is single, she also is going to college and working at the same time. This is about Bristol and not her mom.

I am still very curious about those supposed COURT DOCUMENTS that this author was somehow able to access. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm How did she get them.hmmmmmmmm Are they real or forged. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I beleive that these are PRIVATE documents and not open to the public records when they deal with child support. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Oh well, it's Huffington Post, what do you expect. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

CaféAuLait;2030936 said:

OMg. now the left is judging others over how they are PARENTS.

CaféAuLait;2030936 said:

You are learning Stephanie, if Palin were a LIBERAL, you would not hear a sound out of them. Did you also know that if a BLACK person is a CONSERVATIVE they call them Uncle Toms' but if they are liberals, they are saints and never called any racist names.:lol::lol:

CaféAuLait;2030936 said:

It’s insanity. How one can judge a parent for an adult child’s choice. Not to mention I would like to know if this status as a part Eskimo/native Alaskan ( his grandfather is Yup'ik Eskimo ) automatically qualifies him for such benefit.

CaféAuLait;2030969 said:

It’s insanity. How one can judge a parent for an adult child’s choice. Not to mention I would like to know if this status as a part Eskimo/native Alaskan ( his grandfather is Yup'ik Eskimo ) automatically qualifies him for such benefit.

More than likely he has a partial qualification, native Americans have assistance for health care, scholarships etc. But, children of single parents can access help, that is by design and it does not matter who you are or who your parents are.

Last edited:

You are learning Stephanie, if Palin were a LIBERAL, you would not hear a sound out of them. Did you also know that if a BLACK person is a CONSERVATIVE they call them Uncle Toms' but if they are liberals, they are saints and never called any racist names.:lol::lol:

Oh I have seen for more years than I care to admit the hypocrisy of the lefties liberals.

It just keeps getting weirder and sicker when they have to use a persons children to make their gutter points.

Oh I have seen for more years than I care to admit the hypocrisy of the lefties liberals.

It just keeps getting weirder and sicker when they have to use a persons children to make their gutter points.

Yes, it's pretty disgusting isn't it, but what can you expect when they can not address the issues, policies or agenda's of anyone they support, because they never have the facts, the knowledge or the truth to back them up. They have to attack PERSONALITIES, what else would they do. :lol::lol:

Liberals have not learned the below quote yet.:lol::lol:

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams

Because Palin used her kids for campaigning. Believe me, if Obama's daughter was older and pregnant and unmarried she had a boyfriend that put up a website that said, "I don't want kids and I'm a thug and I will mess you up", Republicans would have gone ape-shit.
He never would have been elected.

Republicans have two standards, one for Republicans whose rhetoric they like and one for everyone else. One standard for each face.

not true, lib hacks went up to alaska and dug up all the dirt they could get...

fact is, the media and libs do know more about palin than obama because obama got a pass

I see both Bristol as a "victim". She is an unwed mother and a high school drop out.

A victim of a Republican policy, "Abstinence only" that doesn't work and parental disregard, which is probably a pretty good indication of what kind of president Sarah Palin would make.

And Karl Rove dynamited the levees in New Orleans

Don't tell Terral or 9/11 inside nutjob...

Forum List

Back