More Palin Hypocrisy: Tripp Has Government Provided Health Insurance

I see both Bristol as a "victim". She is an unwed mother and a high school drop out.

A victim of a Republican policy, "Abstinence only" that doesn't work and parental disregard, which is probably a pretty good indication of what kind of president Sarah Palin would make.

Shannyn Moore: More Palin Hypocrisy: Tripp Has Government Provided Health Insurance
The dangers of "death panels" were explained to Americans on Sarah Palin's Facebook page. Oh, sweet Lord, she must not sleep at night...her grandson could be the next victim of "socialized medicine".

Recently released documents from the custody battle show clearly Tripp Palin Johnston has socialized health care through Indian Health Services and the Alaska Native Medical Center.

Palin's family has federally funded health care afforded to them...but if you had it Barack Obama might kill you. Put this on the list of Palin's Greatest Hypocritical Hits...volume 97.
:cuckoo::eusa_whistle:..Kudos to HuffPost and DailyKos for pointing this hypocrisy out. Can't wait to see the million excuses from Rightys...

This is a case where maybe the father who is making money from appearances, should be providing health care for his child.
And I have no problem with him recieving medical, a mother has to provide for her child any way she can.

Exactly! I can't see how this is Palin's fault or how it might as Levi's lawyers suggests excuse Levi from paying for HIS childs support. A friend of mine was down on her luck and had to get Medicaid for her little boy. For her to get such she had to agree to allow the state to go after his deabeat father for child support ( which funds she would give up to the state) if they were able to extract such from his dead beat father.

Most states practice such-- I can't see how Alaska would be any different.

I see both Bristol as a "victim". She is an unwed mother and a high school drop out.

A victim of a Republican policy, "Abstinence only" that doesn't work and parental disregard, which is probably a pretty good indication of what kind of president Sarah Palin would make.

And Karl Rove dynamited the levees in New Orleans

CaféAuLait;2029264 said:
Shannyn Moore: More Palin Hypocrisy: Tripp Has Government Provided Health Insurance

:cuckoo::eusa_whistle:..Kudos to HuffPost and DailyKos for pointing this hypocrisy out. Can't wait to see the million excuses from Rightys...

This is a case where maybe the father who is making money from appearances, should be providing health care for his child.
And I have no problem with him recieving medical, a mother has to provide for her child any way she can.

Exactly! I can't see how this is Palin's fault or how it might as Levi's lawyers suggests excuse Levi from paying for HIS childs support. A friend of mine was down on her luck and had to get Medicaid for her little boy. For her to get such she had to agree to allow the state to go after his deabeat father for child support ( which funds she would give up to the state) if they were able to extract such from his dead beat father.

Sounds just like me, I get medical from the state for my son. At first because it was too expensive to cover him myself and he will continue to get it due to being in therapy. With this any of the back support he owed me will go to the state.

CaféAuLait;2029264 said:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-dXJSU6aYE&feature=related[/ame]

Then there is the policy of Republican Lt. Gov. Andre Bauer, "Feed 'em and they'll breed". He was comparing people to "stray animals". He said, "You have to curtail that type of behaviour".

Last edited by a moderator:

So you don't believe that Sarah Palin had any responsibility for her daughter getting pregnant? Wasn't she underage at the time? Or the Republican "Abstinence Only" policy that doesn't work? Aren't Republicans constantly crying about "responsibility"? Or does that only apply to those NOT Republican?

CaféAuLait;2029264 said:

Sounds just like me, I get medical from the state for my son. At first because it was too expensive to cover him myself and he will continue to get it due to being in therapy. With this any of the back support he owed me will go to the state.

So, not only is your tax money going towards such but any child support recovered from your son's father will go towards paying his medical too? IOW you will pay for his health care through income tax and or in giving up your rights to his child support. Seems more than fair to me.

You mean her grandson uses Native American insurance?
I don't like Palin, but this is stupid.
And FYI, this already been posted.

Bristol Palin is not Sarah Palin and can make her own decisions where to send her kid for Healthcare. This has nothing to do with Sarah. This is irrelevant and more digging from the left to slam Sarah. Also why is Bristols divorce so important that the media is snooping into their files?

ahh who is bristol divorcing?

i am always amazed at the palin people and what mal they sprout....how is the media snooping into the divorce? when did bristol marry?

or shall i assume you are just a palin idiot....they seem to abound

Bristol Palin is not Sarah Palin and can make her own decisions where to send her kid for Healthcare. This has nothing to do with Sarah. This is irrelevant and more digging from the left to slam Sarah. Also why is Bristols divorce so important that the media is snooping into their files?

Don't you have to be "married" to get a "divorce"?

yes you do....but its the typical palin idiot reply.....

not based in facts....not based in anything but deflection of the question

So you don't believe that Sarah Palin had any responsibility for her daughter getting pregnant? Wasn't she underage at the time? Or the Republican "Abstinence Only" policy that doesn't work? Aren't Republicans constantly crying about "responsibility"? Or does that only apply to those NOT Republican?

Puhleez. Palin has no responsibility in her daughter getting pregnant. Teens often have sex without their parent's permission. Almost 99.9% of the time. :cuckoo:

And last I checked, Bristol was "taking responsibility". It's her child - not Sarah's.

The dangers of "death panels" were explained to Americans on Sarah Palin's Facebook page. Oh, sweet Lord, she must not sleep at night...her grandson could be the next victim of "socialized medicine".

Recently released documents from the custody battle show clearly Tripp Palin Johnston has socialized health care through Indian Health Services and the Alaska Native Medical Center.

Palin's family has federally funded health care afforded to them...but if you had it Barack Obama might kill you. Put this on the list of Palin's Greatest Hypocritical Hits...volume 97.

You're a foolish boy, LittleLefty. If you cannot see this as a pathetic attempt to deride Palin for something she has no say in..... it is her grandchild. Intelligent people will understand that it is the parent of said child - ie Bristol Palin as opposed to the grandmother - ie Sarah Palin - who makes healthcare decisions for the child.

Let's file this one where it belongs: 'Pathetic Attempts by Fools to Assassinate the Character of Anyone Who Dares Disagree with Them'.

What a fool you are for falling for it.

Don't you have to be "married" to get a "divorce"?

Yea.

When you got divorced from reality, I guess reality got custody of the brain.

You tend to get hysterical over the least little thing

When Republicans do it, it's just a "little thing". Odd how they refuse to take responsibility for anything yet want to take credit for everything.

When Republicans do it, it's just a "little thing". Odd how they refuse to take responsibility for anything yet want to take credit for everything.

See, here's the difference with the thought process of a progressive and the thought process of a conservative. You believe in collective responsibility so the parent is somehow responsible for the behavior of their offspring. Conservatives believe in personal responsibility so we believe that our children have to assume responsibility for their actions.

You're a foolish boy, LittleLefty. If you cannot see this as a pathetic attempt to deride Palin for something she has no say in..... it is her grandchild. Intelligent people will understand that it is the parent of said child - ie Bristol Palin as opposed to the grandmother - ie Sarah Palin - who makes healthcare decisions for the child.

Let's file this one where it belongs: 'Pathetic Attempts by Fools to Assassinate the Character of Anyone Who Dares Disagree with Them'.

What a fool you are for falling for it.

Sarah Palin cut funding for teen mothers - ParentDish

It's a good thing seventeen-year-old Bristol Palin has her family's support during her pregnancy because it turns out that one of the things her mother did as governor of Alaska was to use her line-item veto to cut funding for a program that includes housing for teenage mothers. In fact, Governor Palin cut the funding for Covenant House, of which Passage House is a part, by more than twenty percent.

ph2008090202312.jpg

This is what I'm talking about. Republcians push a failed policy of "abstinence only" that doesn't work, then the underage daughter of some irresponsible parent gets pregnant, and then they want to cut funding for the unfortunate child who has already been screwed twice. It's part of the Republican policy of "get it born" and then "screw it", it's not MY kid. Why should I have to take care of it?

well we see the Progressives Lefties are now going after another one of Palins children along with the little baby with downs syndrome.

Is this the type of people we want running the country?

Do not vote for any Progressive and vote out the one's in office in November.

Last edited:
well we see the Progressives Lefties are now going after another one of Palins children, I guess they got tired of using the little baby with downs syndrome.

Is this the type of people we want running the country?

Do not vote for any Progressive and vote out the one's in office in November.

Actually, if you read the thread, the Democrats are on the side of Palin's daughter.

Forum List

Back