More Palin Hypocrisy: Tripp Has Government Provided Health Insurance

I've never seen anyone in an almost vetoproof majority party as bitter and hate-filled as Rdean. Can you imagine him when Dems lose 100 House seats and every Senate race this November?

Why are you guys so dense? It's not just the money. It's also the failed policy of "Abstinence only", plus, Sarah Palin not keeping an eye on her underage daughter.

Three things 10 million -> 5 million -> 3.9 million

"Abstinence Only" as a failed policy

Mother who isn't teaching her child, who doesn't' keep track of child - proof - grandchild.

This is what Republicans are supporting? Seriously?

:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Wow Imagine someone taking advantage of an entitlement. That might be as ludicrous as those villifying the "evil insurers" being unwilling to forfeit their BC/BS policies.

Analogy; I am 100 percent opposed to free college for all. But if the govt wanted to pay the tuition bill, I'd take it. I know - hypocrisy. Lol

Keep up the hate Huffpost. You may be doing more harm to your own side than that "crazy" Glen Beck.

What I see on this thread is a few from the left once again attacking Sarah Palin and including her daughter and Grandchild in the attack. Disgusting and stupid as normal.

Shannyn Moore: More Palin Hypocrisy: Tripp Has Government Provided Health Insurance
The dangers of "death panels" were explained to Americans on Sarah Palin's Facebook page. Oh, sweet Lord, she must not sleep at night...her grandson could be the next victim of "socialized medicine".

Recently released documents from the custody battle show clearly Tripp Palin Johnston has socialized health care through Indian Health Services and the Alaska Native Medical Center.

Palin's family has federally funded health care afforded to them...but if you had it Barack Obama might kill you. Put this on the list of Palin's Greatest Hypocritical Hits...volume 97.
:cuckoo::eusa_whistle:..Kudos to HuffPost and DailyKos for pointing this hypocrisy out. Can't wait to see the million excuses from Rightys...

Let me get this right? We have some insurance through the Government and if you are opposed to a take over of all Health Care by the Government you should not use said health care if available to you? DO I have that right?

The Hypocrite is NOT Palin.

I am opposed to the Federal Government running Social Security and medicare. However for 20 years I paid into those systems and now I am able to use them. It is not hypocrisy to avail ones self of a program they are entitled to. Hypocrisy is someone like you claiming they should not use something they EARNED the right to have. Just because of YOUR politics.

The only hypocrites here are those on the left claiming someone that rates and has earned a program should not use it. RETARD. One can be opposed to the Government take over of all health care while being entitled to Medicare. Only a Hypocrite would claim otherwise.

Bristol Palin is not Sarah Palin and can make her own decisions where to send her kid for Healthcare. This has nothing to do with Sarah. This is irrelevant and more digging from the left to slam Sarah. Also why is Bristols divorce so important that the media is snooping into their files?

Two things.....How is her grandchild, nothing to do with Palin and when did Birstol get married?

THIS is the health care part that has nothing to do with Palin, not THIS her grandchild.

Bristol didn't get married. Tripp Palin Johnston is the baby's name.

"It's about the fact that while Sarah denouces any sort of Govt HEALTH CARE for all, using the MISLEADING ARGUMENT of her 'death panel' claims, it turns out that HER FAMILY (including her GRANDSON) already HAS a Government Health Care plan!!

So please, Palinbots, try to keep up."

I didn't write it, but I agree with it.

Sarah Palin cut funding for teen mothers - ParentDish

It's a good thing seventeen-year-old Bristol Palin has her family's support during her pregnancy because it turns out that one of the things her mother did as governor of Alaska was to use her line-item veto to cut funding for a program that includes housing for teenage mothers. In fact, Governor Palin cut the funding for Covenant House, of which Passage House is a part, by more than twenty percent.

ph2008090202312.jpg

This is what I'm talking about. Republcians push a failed policy of "abstinence only" that doesn't work, then the underage daughter of some irresponsible parent gets pregnant, and then they want to cut funding for the unfortunate child who has already been screwed twice. It's part of the Republican policy of "get it born" and then "screw it", it's not MY kid. Why should I have to take care of it?

Liar. You're such an ass.

A view inside the Ugandan anti-gay campaign of Martin Ssempa, Dr. Warren Throckmorton

Sarah Palin did not slash funds for teen mothers — Warren Throckmorton

Slashed funding. The mean, hypocritical Republican slashed funding…except…

…that if you actually bother to examine the information that Alaska's Covenant House makes available about its operations, it's obviously not true. Start with the financials. In 2007, Covenant House reported $1.3 million dollars in "grant income". In 2006, the figure was $1.2 million. So why, all of the sudden, did Covenant House seem to need 4 times that amount, $5 million or so in state money?

The answer is that Covenant House is expanding. The plans are described in the 2009 Alaska capital budget proposal…

State funding will assist Covenant House to relocate, and construct a new Crisis Center for Covenant House in downtown Anchorage.

$22 million is needed to complete the expansion. Covenant House asked the Alaska legislature to provide $10 million, the legislature answered with $5 million in the 2009 budget. Governor Palin cut the figure back to $3.9 million -- for this year. This likely doesn't stop the expansion; Covenant House will either have to get more from the state in a future year and/or increase the amount from private donations to make it happen. But no existing program that helps teenage mothers or the children of teenage mothers has been affected by this budget decision, and calling a one-time infusion of $3.9 million added by the state on top of normal operating expenses a "cut" only makes sense if you can't do math, if you don't understand the difference between a capital outlay and an operating outlay, or if you hate Republicans.

Anchor Rising: More Anti-Palin Pack Journalism

Why are you guys so dense? It's not just the money. It's also the failed policy of "Abstinence only", plus, Sarah Palin not keeping an eye on her underage daughter.

Mother who isn't teaching her child, who doesn't' keep track of child - proof - grandchild.

If you ask your boss for a 10% raise and he gives you a 7% raise have you lost 3% or gained 7%?

no existing program that helps teenage mothers or the children of teenage mothers has been affected by this budget decision, and calling a one-time infusion of $3.9 million added by the state on top of normal operating expenses a "cut" only makes sense if you can't do math, if you don't understand the difference between a capital outlay and an operating outlay, or if you hate Republicans.

Our $3.9 million appropriation is directed toward a multi-year capital project and it is our understanding that the state simply opted to phase in its support for this project over several years, rather than all at once in the current budget year.”

Your dishonesty is astounding. The bolded underlined? They put that in just for people like you. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
What I see on this thread is a few from the left once again attacking Sarah Palin and including her daughter and Grandchild in the attack. Disgusting and stupid as normal.

if these "attacks" affect her so much, then lets all thank God she is not in any kind of office. It would be easy to upset her and we all know how imortant that is. :lol:

if these "attacks" affect her so much, then lets all thank God she is not in any kind of office. It would be easy to upset her and we all know how imortant that is. :lol:

Need I say more?

Sarah Palin cut funding for teen mothers - ParentDish

It's a good thing seventeen-year-old Bristol Palin has her family's support during her pregnancy because it turns out that one of the things her mother did as governor of Alaska was to use her line-item veto to cut funding for a program that includes housing for teenage mothers. In fact, Governor Palin cut the funding for Covenant House, of which Passage House is a part, by more than twenty percent.

ph2008090202312.jpg

This is what I'm talking about. Republcians push a failed policy of "abstinence only" that doesn't work, then the underage daughter of some irresponsible parent gets pregnant, and then they want to cut funding for the unfortunate child who has already been screwed twice. It's part of the Republican policy of "get it born" and then "screw it", it's not MY kid. Why should I have to take care of it?

Liar. You're such an ass.

A view inside the Ugandan anti-gay campaign of Martin Ssempa, Dr. Warren Throckmorton

Sarah Palin did not slash funds for teen mothers — Warren Throckmorton

Slashed funding. The mean, hypocritical Republican slashed funding…except…

…that if you actually bother to examine the information that Alaska's Covenant House makes available about its operations, it's obviously not true. Start with the financials. In 2007, Covenant House reported $1.3 million dollars in "grant income". In 2006, the figure was $1.2 million. So why, all of the sudden, did Covenant House seem to need 4 times that amount, $5 million or so in state money?

The answer is that Covenant House is expanding. The plans are described in the 2009 Alaska capital budget proposal…

State funding will assist Covenant House to relocate, and construct a new Crisis Center for Covenant House in downtown Anchorage.

$22 million is needed to complete the expansion. Covenant House asked the Alaska legislature to provide $10 million, the legislature answered with $5 million in the 2009 budget. Governor Palin cut the figure back to $3.9 million -- for this year. This likely doesn't stop the expansion; Covenant House will either have to get more from the state in a future year and/or increase the amount from private donations to make it happen. But no existing program that helps teenage mothers or the children of teenage mothers has been affected by this budget decision, and calling a one-time infusion of $3.9 million added by the state on top of normal operating expenses a "cut" only makes sense if you can't do math, if you don't understand the difference between a capital outlay and an operating outlay, or if you hate Republicans.

Anchor Rising: More Anti-Palin Pack Journalism

Repeating the same bullshit over and over does not make it fact, rdean. I would think that most RESPONSIBLE parents try to discourage their child from engaging in sexual activity too young. That is called being a responsible parent, not a government policy.

You need to learn how to disassociate the acts of a child from the politics of the parent.

You're such a joke, rdean, you're becoming a laughing stock.

Shannyn Moore: More Palin Hypocrisy: Tripp Has Government Provided Health Insurance
The dangers of "death panels" were explained to Americans on Sarah Palin's Facebook page. Oh, sweet Lord, she must not sleep at night...her grandson could be the next victim of "socialized medicine".

Recently released documents from the custody battle show clearly Tripp Palin Johnston has socialized health care through Indian Health Services and the Alaska Native Medical Center.

Palin's family has federally funded health care afforded to them...but if you had it Barack Obama might kill you. Put this on the list of Palin's Greatest Hypocritical Hits...volume 97.
:cuckoo::eusa_whistle:..Kudos to HuffPost and DailyKos for pointing this hypocrisy out. Can't wait to see the million excuses from Rightys...
When one takes ANYTHING from Huffpost or DailyKos to use as ones cannon fodder, ones credibility gets tossed out the window forthwit.

File this thread as yet another liberal EPIC FAIL!:cuckoo:

When one takes ANYTHING from Huffpost or DailyKos to use as ones cannon fodder, ones credibility gets tossed out the window forthwit.

attacking the messanger eh? your use of logical fallacies never ceases

Go ahead, Attack the messenger but say nothing of the message. Your the :cuckoo:. Palin could do anything and she'd still be the darling of the crazy t-baggers..Talk about blind following..

Attachments

• $palin_fans.jpg
    $palin_fans.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 57

Go ahead, Attack the messenger but say nothing of the message. Your the :cuckoo:. Palin could do anything and she'd still be the darling of the crazy t-baggers..Talk about blind following..

win... look how mad they got when chris from family guy simply dated her daughter on the show

and Obama could do anything and dumbfucks like you would still worship him. oh and huffington and daily KOS are the left's version of hannity.

Not. I don't "Worship" Obama. Yes, he is a hella better President than McCain woulda been but he has his fualts like everyone does. I disagree with him on several issues..For example, The War. I have YET to see YOU disagree with ANYTHING Sarah Palin stands for.

HuffingtonPost has a slant but they do post News. If it had been FOX calling her out I would have gave them Kudos..But of course they couldn't call out someone on their payroll.

Actually, people attack the messenger because the messenger distorts truth for the sake of political points. Those messengers deserve to be attacked. Holding up the article about Palin's grandchild as some kind of evidence of hypocrisy is impressively stupid. Maybe you should learn to think for yourself instead of regurgitating crap. It is neither big nor clever.

Forum List

Back