More of Sgt. Johnson's remains found weeks after his funeral.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
"Why couldn't I see my husband? Every time I asked to see my husband, they wouldn't let me," Myeshia Johnson said in an Oct. 23 interview with "Good Morning America." "They told me that he's in a severe wrap — like, I won't be able to see him. I need to see him so I will know that that is my husband."

She added, "They won't show me a finger, a hand. I know my husband's body from head to toe, and they won't let me see anything. I don't know what's in that box. It could be empty for all I know, but I need to see my husband. I haven't seen him since he came home."

Additional remains of Sgt. La David Johnson found in Niger

------------------

What is the Trump administration hiding? Why don't they come clean?

Benghazi had more investigations than 9/11 with a Republican House and a Republican Senate. But they won't investigate this? Why not?

What is it Trump and the Republicans are hiding from the American people?

You stupid woman. They scooped up some parts of your husband and put them in a box for you. Sometimes that is as good as it gets with soldiers. They are doing you a favor by NOT creating a visual that would haunt you until you die. Trump has nothing to do with it. There have been closed coffins ever since they have been making coffins, for a reason.
Stop turning your husband's into a political soap box.....

• Banned
After all the screaming about Benghazi, Republicans would show their patriotism and want an explanation.

• Banned
You stupid woman. They scooped up some parts of your husband and put them in a box for you. Sometimes that is as good as it gets with soldiers. They are doing you a favor by NOT creating a visual that would haunt you until you die. Trump has nothing to do with it. There have been closed coffins ever since they have been making coffins, for a reason.
Stop turning your husband's coffin into a political soap box.....
That's it? Investigate Democrats forever but don't question the GOP?

Not

good

enough!

Not

good

enough!
Duly noted.

So have a shit fit. You'll feel better. Then go to your safe space, suck your thumb, and nap for a spell.

Not

good

enough!

Question them on what??? Does she think the Republicans put a jackal in the coffin instead of her husband? Bury the poor man. He doesn't give a shit about politics anymore. Let him rest in peace...

"Why couldn't I see my husband? Every time I asked to see my husband, they wouldn't let me," Myeshia Johnson said in an Oct. 23 interview with "Good Morning America." "They told me that he's in a severe wrap — like, I won't be able to see him. I need to see him so I will know that that is my husband."

She added, "They won't show me a finger, a hand. I know my husband's body from head to toe, and they won't let me see anything. I don't know what's in that box. It could be empty for all I know, but I need to see my husband. I haven't seen him since he came home."

Additional remains of Sgt. La David Johnson found in Niger

------------------

What is the Trump administration hiding? Why don't they come clean?

Benghazi had more investigations than 9/11 with a Republican House and a Republican Senate. But they won't investigate this? Why not?

What is it Trump and the Republicans are hiding from the American people?

because he is deaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaDuh!

Imo it's more a case that the army won't come clean, or just doesn't know, what actually transpired in how Johnson came to be dead. If they don't know, they need to say it, and take the hit. But it's not fair to the widow. They can't say "oh we didn't show you the body cause it's too gruesome, and then say, we'll he had a head wound and his hands were tied. The should have let the poor woman see his hand ..... but they didn't. And there's a reason for that the army isn't saying.

After all the screaming about Benghazi, Republicans would show their patriotism and want an explanation.
Face it, they're nothing but obstructional hypocrites, if this had happened under Obama....my God we'd never ever ever ever hear the ends of it.

Face it, they're nothing but obstructional hypocrites, if this had happened under Obama....my God we'd never ever ever ever hear the ends of it.
You don't think that little Howdy Doooty GOP congressman with the creepy hair would hold decades of hearings, so you? LOL

Forum List

Back