Slate gushes over movie about pederasty

Call Me by Your Name Is One of the Great Cinematic Pleasures of the Year

Hey libs, couldn't you at least hide the agenda given all this #MeToo stuff going on right now, or accusations of statutory rape, perhaps now isn't the best time to SWOOON and gush over pederasty?

the young men in this movie (and the actors who play them) are over the age of consent. Not seeing a problem here, other than your homophobia.

Not a Movie I'd want to go see, but not one I'm going to get hysterical about, either.

Hey libs, couldn't you at least hide the agenda given all this #MeToo stuff going on right now, or accusations of statutory rape, perhaps now isn't the best time to SWOOON and gush over pederasty?

the young men in this movie (and the actors who play them) are over the age of consent. Not seeing a problem here, other than your homophobia.

Not a Movie I'd want to go see, but not one I'm going to get hysterical about, either.
If the story were instead about a 24 year old man and a 17 year old girl, you'd be fine with it?

If the story were instead about a 24 year old man and a 17 year old girl, you'd be fine with it?
Apparently most cons are.

You mean a little grifter who tried to shake down a famous person... um, yeah. I have this funny thing about constitutional rights, even the ones that don't involve you owning a gun to compensate for your tiny pecker.

Forum List

Back