More of my paranoid rantings as some try to protect the Canadian Creepy Ones. Another coincidence for you to explain...

So .... I am curious as to why the OP considers himself important enough to be worthy of the attention he claims he is receiving.
Read my posting above. I know at great lengths undercovers who committed crimes, encouraged kids to do the same and many who are covert within the government in Ontario. In addition to the details of a cop who made a statement that lead to a girl killing herself and activities in foreign corporations on Canadian soil. I have also been the victim of a savage beating by Peel Region Police which was borderline pedophile and as one Brit referred to it "torture". He is correct.

Canada, especially in Ontario; is not at all like the U.S. We are more like East Berlin and the police operate here as they would in Moscow in the 1970s but have no one to be accountable to.

Read my posting above. I know at great lengths undercovers who committed crimes, encouraged kids to do the same and many who are covert within the government in Ontario. In addition to the details of a cop who made a statement that lead to a girl killing herself and activities in foreign corporations on Canadian soil. I have also been the victim of a savage beating by Peel Region Police which was borderline pedophile and as one Brit referred to it "torture". He is correct.

Canada, especially in Ontario; is not at all like the U.S. We are more like East Berlin and the police operate here as they would in Moscow in the 1970s but have no one to be accountable to.
Uh huh. I see. Well I did read your posts, which led me to ask the question you didn't answer.

Well the ancient philosophers said that everyone was the center of their own universe, so enjoy friend.

You didn't answer my question. How can you state with such confidence?
Because I, unlike someone else who shall remain nameless but is indeed participating in this conversation, live in the really real world instead of a paranoid delusion.

Because I, unlike someone else who shall remain nameless but is indeed participating in this conversation, live in the really real world instead of a paranoid delusion.
You care why then? Let me be delusional in peace, place me on ignore.

Forum List

Back