More NPR Tapes Released: Exec Caught Admitting Obama Eligibility Coverup

Several years ago, a poll was taken that found nearly 40% of Americans believed that either the government was behind 9/11 or let it happen. The MSM doesn't give any credence to truther theories either. Both truther and birther theories are wacky and are deservedly on the fringe of debate.

Actually, the MSM just don't report anything that may possibly be seen as 'anti Obama'. Bunch of sycophants.

You said sycophants. (Thank you)

The NPR undercover sting is now producing tapes of NPR's Betsy Liley confessing that a coverup is taking place about Obama's eligibility to be president and that she says actually 51% of American do not believe he is eligible to be president. This proves the media is involved with this debacle since day one I believe. I think this lady needs to be interviewed to find out more about this and how it came to be that they decided not to report a major newstory about this.

"A top officer for National Public Radio has confirmed that many Americans still question whether Barack Obama is eligible to be president, but that the tax-supported organization just isn't reporting on it.

It was Betsy Liley, NPR's senior director of institutional giving, who was meeting with another NPR executive, senior Vice President Ron Schiller, when an undercover recorder was running. " Liley states that 51% of all Americans do not believe Soetoro was born in the US! Liley also confesses that the NPR is involved in a cover up on this matter.

Listen to the 2 minute exchange:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGsxJklq5Ww&feature=player_embedded

Yes and what's more important is that NPR is also covering up the fact that the world is actually "Flat"

Clearly she mentioned some unnamed survey and the 51% claim. It seems her intention was to convince whoever it was she was talking to that these birther fruitcakes needed more coverage. I think she was inflating her figures to get the guy to buy into her angle, whatever that was......and since the tightie righties never include context when they post partial clips.....it's hard to know what she is talking about.

Fail.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Why did you say Betsy Liley was not a birther?
Then is Chris Matthews a birther?

WTF are you talking about, rebby? Neither of them believe Obama wasn't born in Hawai'i; neither of them are birfers. Are you confusing my posts for gekaap's?

Then gekaap claim is less than accurate ?"Birthers keep this going" Since this Betsy chick and Chris Matthews are keeping the birth certificate thing going. And the Governor of Hawaii I guess according to gekaap makes him a Birthers also. And those who participate in the discussion of said document are all Birthers. According to gekaap

They're not birfers. This is a very simple concept. I think you're misunderstanding the point of gekaap's statement.

The NPR undercover sting is now producing tapes of NPR's Betsy Liley confessing that a coverup is taking place about Obama's eligibility to be president and that she says actually 51% of American do not believe he is eligible to be president. This proves the media is involved with this debacle since day one I believe. I think this lady needs to be interviewed to find out more about this and how it came to be that they decided not to report a major newstory about this.

"A top officer for National Public Radio has confirmed that many Americans still question whether Barack Obama is eligible to be president, but that the tax-supported organization just isn't reporting on it.

It was Betsy Liley, NPR's senior director of institutional giving, who was meeting with another NPR executive, senior Vice President Ron Schiller, when an undercover recorder was running. " Liley states that 51% of all Americans do not believe Soetoro was born in the US! Liley also confesses that the NPR is involved in a cover up on this matter.

Listen to the 2 minute exchange:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGsxJklq5Ww&feature=player_embedded

Yes and what's more important is that NPR is also covering up the fact that the world is actually "Flat"

Clearly she mentioned some unnamed survey and the 51% claim. It seems her intention was to convince whoever it was she was talking to that these birther fruitcakes needed more coverage. I think she was inflating her figures to get the guy to buy into her angle, whatever that was......and since the tightie righties never include context when they post partial clips.....it's hard to know what she is talking about.

Fail.:cuckoo:

I have yet to see any poll that says half of Americans are birfers. I asked USArmyRetired earlier but I don't think he's responded.

I have seen a poll that says 51% of likely Republican primary voters are birfers, however.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ly-republican-primary-voters-are-birfers.html

wtf are you talking about, rebby? Neither of them believe obama wasn't born in hawai'i; neither of them are birfers. Are you confusing my posts for gekaap's?

then gekaap claim is less than accurate ?"birthers keep this going" since this betsy chick and chris matthews are keeping the birth certificate thing going. And the governor of hawaii i guess according to gekaap makes him a birthers also. And those who participate in the discussion of said document are all birthers. According to gekaap

they're not birfers. This is a very simple concept. I think you're misunderstanding the point of gekaap's statement.

no i understood exactly what he said only "birthers keep the birth certificate issue going".

Forum List

Back