More nonsense..protesting against Barrycare is 'terrorism'

You are a certified card-carrying DittoTard.

You are rightly ashamed to admit it because I make you DittoTards eat your MessiahRushie's words. :rofl:

You liberals are obsessed with Rush and Beck. Simply because we are like minded in some ways your claim cannot be proven that I nor Si, listens to Rush. If I did, I would not be ashamed to say so. Why? are you guys ashamed of your left wing media darlings? If not you should be.

I have never been a Rush fan. I think for myself. I simply love freedom and will defend it as long as there is breath in me
There you go parroting the Stuttering LimpTard BS.

You are a SLAVE to his brainwashing and you have been PROGRAMMED to say you love freedom, as if those who do not agree with your programming are somehow against freedom. Just as you've been programmed to say you parrot your MessiahRushie's BS not because you have been brainwashed, but because HE agrees with YOU. :rofl:

In fact, according to Stuttering LimpTard, your very reply to my post proves I got it right! :lol:

August 26, 2008
RUSH: "When critics get it right, then you reply," and when you reply to something they've gotten right, it's evidence that the critic has gotten to you.
She explicitly states she is not a Rush fan and you can't even understand simple, declarative statements.

Idiot.

You liberals are obsessed with Rush and Beck. Simply because we are like minded in some ways your claim cannot be proven that I nor Si, listens to Rush. If I did, I would not be ashamed to say so. Why? are you guys ashamed of your left wing media darlings? If not you should be.

I have never been a Rush fan. I think for myself. I simply love freedom and will defend it as long as there is breath in me

You are a SLAVE to his brainwashing and you have been PROGRAMMED to say you love freedom, as if those who do not agree with your programming are somehow against freedom. Just as you've been programmed to say you parrot your MessiahRushie's BS not because you have been brainwashed, but because HE agrees with YOU. :rofl:

In fact, according to Stuttering LimpTard, your very reply to my post proves I got it right! :lol:

August 26, 2008
RUSH: "When critics get it right, then you reply," and when you reply to something they've gotten right, it's evidence that the critic has gotten to you.
She explicitly states she is not a Rush fan and you can't even understand simple, declarative statements.

Idiot.
Except CON$ never, ever, under any circumstance, tell the truth!
So people experienced with CON$ negate everything they say.

August 26, 2008

Idiot.
Then why do you bother posting?

Idiot.
Why should I sit back and passively let you CON$ spread your disinformation? Wouldn't that just be playing right into your hands?
Of course it would, which is exactly why you suggest it.

‘The only thing necessary for the triumph [of evil] is for good men to do nothing.’
Edmund Burke

Last edited:
Why should I sit back and passively let you CON$ spread your disinformation? Wouldn't that just be playing right into your hands?

I do not passively sit by and allow my country to be destroyed by the likes of alynskites

I do not passively sit by and allow my country to be destroyed by the likes of alynskites
Yet you have allowed yourself to be programmed by the most famous disciples of Alinsky, your MessiahRushie and St Ronnie. :cuckoo:

You keep proving my point.
Thank you.

Rule 5: Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It’s hard to counterattack ridicule, and it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage.

November 11, 2009
RUSH: I think that's the fastest way to persuade people, you know, is to ridicule and make fun of the people that you're having problems with.

May 14, 2007
RUSH: Everything we did about Clinton was humorous. It had a political point. We were making fun of and laughing.

January 24, 2007
RUSH: One of the techniques that Alinsky has advocated be used against people you need to destroy is ridicule, because there's no response to it. When you get ridiculed and made fun of, that's the toughest thing to have a response because everybody's laughing at you... In order to execute the strategeries and the policies of Saul Alinsky, you cannot have a soul, you cannot have a conscience, because your sole objective is to destroy people and ruin them.

June 23, 2008
RUSH: Ronald Reagan said, "Just laugh at 'em, just laugh at 'em and just ridicule it,"

^ [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVFku0P7qTA]YouTube - Phil Collins - I Don't Care Anymore[/ame]

You think I listen to Rush? :lol:

What an idiot you are.

You are rightly ashamed to admit it because I make you DittoTards eat your MessiahRushie's words. :rofl:

Rush provides a lot of information condensed down in management portions as do most of the better talk show programs. You don't get enough detail to be fully informed, but you can get good names, dates, legislation in the works, information on what various people are up to so you have good key words for research.

If Rush, Hannity, et al had any power, Bill Clinton would never have been elected - twice - Bob Dole would not have been the GOP nominee in 1996; the 2000 election would not have been anywhere near as close; the Democrats would not now be in power; John McCain would not have been the GOP nominee in 2008, and Barack Obama sure as hell wouldn't be president now.

Beck is in a whole different league. Both parties receive his barbs equally and he is fully convinced that both are taking us straight to hell in a hand basket. His program is full of a different kind of information that, whether you agree with it or not, provides a lot of leads for further research. But he advocates no candidates for anything.

All of these guys, while not infallible any more than any other humans, do very good research. These provide a particular perspective and come from a particular ideology even as they have no power to do anything to anybody and have a relatively small percentage of the population tuned in at any given time.

Yet these people seem to scare the liberals more than anything else and remain the focus of their contempt and intentional disinformation.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if the only boogey men (or women) in your life were talk show hosts and columnists? How wonderful it must be to have on such blinders of ignorance and be sheltered from the real threats and problems that normal people see?

‘The only thing necessary for the triumph [of evil] is for good men to do nd Burke
When all one has to say in rebuttal is 'liar, you always lie', others tend not to listen to that sort of idiocy. Except, maybe other idiots are convinced. :eusa_think: Whatever floats your boat.

Rush provides a lot of information condensed down in management portions as do most of the better talk show programs. You don't get enough detail to be fully informed, but you can get good names, dates, legislation in the works, information on what various people are up to so you have good key words for research.

If Rush, Hannity, et al had any power, Bill Clinton would never have been elected - twice - Bob Dole would not have been the GOP nominee in 1996; the 2000 election would not have been anywhere near as close; the Democrats would not now be in power; John McCain would not have been the GOP nominee in 2008, and Barack Obama sure as hell wouldn't be president now.

All of these guys, while not infallible any more than any other humans, do very good research.
Stuttering LimpTard provides ONLY misinformation. And not a single one of them does ANY research!!!!!!

All of the GOP misinformation they parrot comes from think tanks like the Heritage Foundation. It's obvious they are all scripted when they ALL repeat the same WRONG informstion.

For example, these "independent researchers" all said no president had ever bowed before. They all could NOT have "INDEPENDENTLY" made the same mistake. They obviously were all parroting the same ERRONEOUS talking point script!!!!!

The fact that they are ALL GOP toadies is incredibly obvious, yet their audience is soooooo gullible they think these pundents are independent thinkers.

‘The only thing necessary for the triumph [of evil] is for good men to do nd Burke
When all one has to say in rebuttal is 'liar, you always lie', others tend not to listen to that sort of idiocy. Except, maybe other idiots are convinced. :eusa_think: Whatever floats your boat.
While it is true that I call people who tell lies the liars they are, it is not true that it is "ALL" I do. I also give examples or explain the techniques used in the deception so the suckers will not be so easily deceived and hopefully they will eventually see the lies coming without help.

For example, your reply uses the technique of the half truth, only part of what you said is true.

The best liar is he who makes the smallest amount of lying go the longest way.
Samuel Butler

While it is true that I call people who tell lies the liars they are, it is not true that it is "ALL" I do. I also give examples or explain the techniques used in the deception so the suckers will not be so easily deceived and hopefully they will eventually see the lies coming without help.

For example, your reply uses the technique of the half truth, only part of what you said is true.

Samuel Butler
Ohhhh. So you are able to read Pixie's mind and know that when she says she never has been a fan of Rush, that she really means she is a fan.

Got it.

:cuckoo:

Samuel Butler
Ohhhh. So you are able to read Pixie's mind and know that when she says she never has been a fan of Rush, that she really means she is a fan.

Got it.

No, I read her posts!

For example, branding Libs as followers of Alinsky is vintage Stuttering LimpTard disinformation.

Samuel Butler

Got it.

No, I read her posts!

For example, branding Libs as followers of Alinsky is vintage Stuttering LimpTard disinformation.
Her post said she has never been a Rush fan.

So much for your reading them.

Ah. Let's see; if Rush said 2+2=4 and so did I, you would conclude that I am a Rush fan.

Gotta love your "logic".

Last edited:

Got it.

No, I read her posts!

Ah. Let's see; if Rush said 2+2=4 and so did I, you would conclude that I am a Rush fan.

Gotta love your "logic".

Except that was not her only post and other posts like the Alinsky posts lead me to doubt her denial. Logical people consider more than one post.

And LimpTard would never say 2 + 2 = 4. :lol:

No, I read her posts!

Gotta love your "logic".

Except that was not her only post and other posts like the Alinsky posts lead me to doubt her denial. Logical people consider more than one post.

And LimpTard would never say 2 + 2 = 4. :lol:
The meaning of 'if' is too complicated for you, I see.

And your mind reading skills are curious, if not frightening in the sense that you believe them.

Medication often helps.

and there are those of us that studied Alinsky in school. Contrary to elitist common knowledge more than a few of us managed to get a degree. Hell, even a post grad degree. Even more shocking, everyone here is able to read. :eek:

Forum List

Back