More Hypocrisy- "Major League Baseball is Failing Minorities"

BigTy87

Jun 1, 2020
Ian Desmond, SS for the Rockies, is sitting out the 60 game season partly due to Covid and also because of social injustice.

MLB's Ian Desmond, in a powerful post about racism and social injustice, opts out of the 2020 season

In part, Desmond used some facts like blacks only make up 8% of MLB players and there are no majority black owners.

Interesting. I guess this means the NBA is failing White Americans? There are six teams in the NBA that have ZERO White American players. There are only 36 in the entire NBA (as of Dec 17th). Why is this not an issue? Could you imagine JJ Redick sitting out the NBA restart to promote racial inequality in the NBA?

But now this woke idiot, much like Colin Kaepernick a mediocre and fading player looking for the spotlight, is trying to claim baseball is somehow prejudice? It is somehow a racist thing? Not that black youth today are just not into baseball and much more into basketball and football? And Latin American all they do is play baseball? No? It's just all racism right? MLB GM's and owners just don't want black people on their teams?

Why don't you donate a few million dollars to fix up some little league fields in black areas? No? Oh right of course, not playing and a rambling instagram post will get the job done.

The hypocrisy, victim culture, and faux shouts of racism in today's society make me freaking sick.

Ian Desmond, SS for the Rockies, is sitting out the 60 game season partly due to Covid and also because of social injustice.

MLB's Ian Desmond, in a powerful post about racism and social injustice, opts out of the 2020 season

In part, Desmond used some facts like blacks only make up 8% of MLB players and there are no majority black owners.

Interesting. I guess this means the NBA is failing White Americans? There are six teams in the NBA that have ZERO White American players. There are only 36 in the entire NBA (as of Dec 17th). Why is this not an issue? Could you imagine JJ Redick sitting out the NBA restart to promote racial inequality in the NBA?

But now this woke idiot, much like Colin Kaepernick a mediocre and fading player looking for the spotlight, is trying to claim baseball is somehow prejudice? It is somehow a racist thing? Not that black youth today are just not into baseball and much more into basketball and football? And Latin American all they do is play baseball? No? It's just all racism right? MLB GM's and owners just don't want black people on their teams?

Why don't you donate a few million dollars to fix up some little league fields in black areas? No? Oh right of course, not playing and a rambling instagram post will get the job done.

The hypocrisy, victim culture, and faux shouts of racism in today's society make me freaking sick.

More millionaire crocodile tears. More reasons to abandon America's favorite pastime. I haven't enjoyed baseball since about 1998. And I haven't seen a real Oriole in a very, very long time.

Yes....we should all cry for this guy who has a 70 million dollar contract in the "racist" baseball system.............

He is hoping to get a nike contract......... but you can't do that anymore without fake racism.....

America is not a racist country....the democrat party is a racist political party........screw him.

I am shocked that people still watch baseball.........it is slow, it is boring, the players are mostly out of shape.....and now with this constant bitching, I can't see it lasting another 10 years.

Abner Doubleday - Wikipedia

Abner Doubleday (June 26, 1819 – January 26, 1893) was a career United States Army officer and Union major general in the American Civil War. He fired the first shot in defense of Fort Sumter, the opening battle of the war, and had a pivotal role in the early fighting at the Battle of Gettysburg.

In the world of cultural appropriations, who invented baseball per chance. Some things WHITIE shouldnt touch says the black people.

CULTURAL APPROPRIATION | definition in the Cambridge ...
the act of taking or using things from a culture that is not your own, especially without showing that you understand or respect this culture: Some see his use of African music as cultural appropriation.

Blacks were really into baseball until the 1980's when the NBA started being shown on prime time TV ... :cool:

In the past, there just wasn't the money in football or basketball- baseball was the only really "big money" professional team sport for quite a few years. That's changed of course.

I watched an interview maybe a dozen years ago with Wrestling Living Legend, Bruno Sammartino.

When he was working construction and worked out at a local college, the president of the Pittsburgh Steeler football team scouted him and asked him to come to the training camp to try out. Sammartino asked how much he could make- he was told if he made the team he could earn $7000 a year (not too bad for a pt job in the 50's)

A few weeks later, a professional wrestling promoter scouted him, encouraging Bruno to enter that sport. The promoter told him he could make 35k or more in the ring.

Football wasn't very big back in the day. Ernie Ladd was a tremendous ballplayer, who did pro wrestling in the off season and eventually quit the AFL to do wrestling full time.

Basketball became the sport to be played in the mainly black urban areas because it doesn't require a lot of equipment. Just a small flat concrete surface, a ball, and a pole with a hoop and net.
Whereas, baseball requires a very large field, which can be difficult to find in a densely populated urban area, plus a lot of expensive equipment, bats, gloves, helmets, etc. ... :cool:

All these years being treated like crap by these primadonnas and now we may have a chance to collapse their azzes. Just saying.

Forum List

Back