More good news

Same-sex parents now account for 1 in 10 adoptions
Its great that people are coming forward to give these unwanted products of "pro lifers" a home.
"Unwanted products"....is that what your sort call children these days?

Unwanted by whom? You?
Pretty obvious who doesnt want them.Those who were pressured into having them.
Oh you mean the girls whose abusive pimps couldn't force to abort, with the assistance of those human traffickers' assistants, Planned Parenthood?

Why do you hate women and children so? Did your pimp teach you to hate them with the assistance of torture and drugs? That's how pimps teach girls to have sex with strangers, and let them have the money... I knew a girl who was sold to an alternative *couple* when she was six years old. Her earliest memories are of her mother and the guy she was sold to, holding her down while she was raped. Both stalwart defenders of abortion. The girl was forced to have several before she was 14. Nobody called the cops. Because she has a right to be raped repeatedly, and her parents had the right to be perverts and freaks on her dime.

Her owner died when she was 16 and some of the nurses noticed her and asked her what her name was. She didn't know what her real name was, she only knew the name she was called by. She didn't know when her birthday was. She had never been to school.

Those are the girls that Planned Parenthood *helps*. By doing as the pimps and perverts ask them to do, hiding the evidence of sex crimes, and taking money for it.

Last edited:
Ooh imagine you are a little boy and your adoptive parents, two butch lesbos with raging aggression, anger, and penis envy, give you a bath.

Or if you are a little girl, your first boyfriend will be a girl. Hehehe.

Ooh imagine you are a little boy and your adoptive parents, two butch lesbos with raging aggression, anger, and penis envy, give you a bath.

Taint imagines that sort of shit all the time.

Okay, so is it better than sharing a shed with a few other juvy offenders in foster care? Maybe it is. I wouldn't necessarily want it for myself though.

Okay, so is it better than sharing a shed with a few other juvy offenders in foster care? Maybe it is. I wouldn't necessarily want it for myself though.
It's a false narrative.Abortion doesn't prevent the misery of poverty. It's just a way of eliminating a population.

It's a false narrative.Abortion doesn't prevent the misery of poverty. It's just a way of eliminating a population.

How is that? By reducing the bio mass of the national majority, there is less pressure on the few remaining asset holders. Or are you saying that every resource is cornered away by some foreign interests? That is possible too, I must say.

Its great that people are coming forward to give these unwanted products of "pro lifers" a home.

Unwanted by whom? You?
Oh you mean the girls whose abusive pimps couldn't force to abort, with the assistance of those human traffickers' assistants, Planned Parenthood?

Why do you hate women and children so? Did your pimp teach you to hate them with the assistance of torture and drugs? That's how pimps teach girls to have sex with strangers, and let them have the money... I knew a girl who was sold to an alternative *couple* when she was six years old. Her earliest memories are of her mother and the guy she was sold to, holding her down while she was raped. Both stalwart defenders of abortion. The girl was forced to have several before she was 14. Nobody called the cops. Because she has a right to be raped repeatedly, and her parents had the right to be perverts and freaks on her dime.

Her owner died when she was 16 and some of the nurses noticed her and asked her what her name was. She didn't know what her real name was, she only knew the name she was called by. She didn't know when her birthday was. She had never been to school.

Those are the girls that Planned Parenthood *helps*. By doing as the pimps and perverts ask them to do, hiding the evidence of sex crimes, and taking money for it.
No, I think you made all of that up.

Unwanted by whom? You?

Shows what you know.

How is that? By reducing the bio mass of the national majority, there is less pressure on the few remaining asset holders. Or are you saying that every resource is cornered away by some foreign interests? That is possible too, I must say.
"How is that"? Are you of diminished capacity? The nazis and the commies seem to understand it pretty well...

Unwanted by whom? You?

You can't think, that would take brains.

Being placed with such a couple will only mean that the kids will still be going without a mom or dad because they are getting two moms or two dads. To me, if they want both a mom and a dad, a mom and a dad is what they should get.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

"How is that"? Are you of diminished capacity? The nazis and the commies seem to understand it pretty well...

Let me think. Okay, it is true that it is first used against the minority populations. I think the trick would be how to turn it around and use it against the majority bio mass.

Let me think. Okay, it is true that it is first used against the minority populations. I think the trick would be how to turn it around and use it against the majority bio mass.

Yeah whatever.

"It's okay when WE do it!"

Yeah whatever.

"It's okay when WE do it!"

Now you've uncovered the roots of western civilization.

Forum List

Back