More good news

The social engineers are really pushing same sex adoptions. The poor children. They will grow up to be just as sick and dysfunctional as the creatures raising them.

Im sure being raised by queers and lesbians is better than being at an orphanage where you are raised by someone that might hate you. Or foster parents that only do it for money.

These poor sick children aren't growing up in a vacuum. Acceptance of homosexuality is a communicable disease. Children who have caring parents should be cautioned against interacting with the carriers.

The social engineers are really pushing same sex adoptions. The poor children. They will grow up to be just as sick and dysfunctional as the creatures raising them.
Probably because we have hundreds of thousands of orphans...

Im sure being raised by queers and lesbians is better than being at an orphanage where you are raised by someone that might hate you. Or foster parents that only do it for money.
Just as bad. Perhaps in a different way. Orphanages did very well. Better than foster care.

"lets keep those orphans on the dole, so we can bitch about them being on the dole tomorrow"

Just as bad. Perhaps in a different way. Orphanages did very well. Better than foster care.
Not all gays are indoctrinating, bigoted faggots, tipsy.

If we have so many orphans that the only homes are with the mentally deranged, how come so many mothers and fathers adopt foreign children? No children are available here.

If we have so many orphans that the only homes are with the mentally deranged, how come so many mothers and fathers adopt foreign children? No children are available here.
:bsflag:

There are over 120,000 orphans in America, while another 400,000 children live without permanent families (HHS; AFCARS). It is common for children in foster care to age out, leaving them with little financial or emotional support. 27,000 children age out of the system every year (AFCARS).
Worldwide Orphan Statistics - SOS Children's Villages

Not all gays are indoctrinating, bigoted faggots, tipsy.
The ones who adopt children are.
I forget who I am talking to. The lady that thinks people that inhale something that grows in a ditch should be put to death.

There are over 120,000 orphans in America, while another 400,000 children live without permanent families (HHS; AFCARS). It is common for children in foster care to age out, leaving them with little financial or emotional support. 27,000 children age out of the system every year (AFCARS).

Your link showed no such data. Not saying you are wrong, just didn't see it in the link.

Your link showed no such data. Not saying you are wrong, just didn't see it in the link.
Sure didn't. My apologies. I don't even know how I pulled that off lol
Here is another one
The Orphan Crisis In America

I was at the doctor last year and This gay couple (two old fat bald guys) had a 10 year old son (probably one of their own, not adopted). Anyway, I was super angry that day looking like Jesus in the temple, and I have an atrocious bad guy reputation. The kid moved away from his dad and was smiling at me. When his dads went into the doctor, his dad said "c'mon darling" to the boy and the boy wanted to stay in the waiting room. Everyone knew the lad wanted me as his dad. Who wouldn't want a super looking, badass alpha tranny as a parent over those flabby poofs? At least I'm a real man with the capability of scoring a lesbo.

And don't get me started on lesbians couples. ugh sexual politics is horrid.

In the U.S. 397,122 children are living without permanent families in the foster care system. 101,666 of these children are eligible for adoption, but nearly 32% of these children will wait over three years in foster care before being adopted.
CCAI
ccainstitute.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=25&Ite…

New Topics

Forum List

Back