More good from the President

Would be interesting to see who will be conducting this review. Also whether they will do anything with the review.

Though I would like to know how rdean will respond to this considering he has repeatedly claimed that there are no regulations that burden job creation and that we need more regulation to punish businesses for not creating jobs here.

BTW Werent the lefties on this board attacking the GOP Congress for suggesting this very thing a few weeks ago?

I don't know who was attacking who, but a review of inefficiency is always to be applauded with such a large entity as the U.S, Government...imo

One would HOPE that regulations are CONSTANTLY under review.

After all, society is constantly changing, so regulations ought to keep up with those changes.

I don't know who was attacking who, but a review of inefficiency is always to be applauded with such a large entity as the U.S, Government...imo

I tend not to applaud until something is actually done about it. Saying you're going to review the regulations doesnt mean you actually do or if you do that you fix the problem. Ill applaud when the unemployment starts dropping again.

We should be auditing the Federal Government yearly as well.

"More"? Don't exaggerate GT

Yes, more. He showed leadership in the midst of a tragedy, which YOU gave him credit for already, he extended the tax-cuts using compromise in helping the unemployed, he's holding his ground on Health-Care..... I think in the past couple of weeks he's doing pretty alright IMO.

I tend not to applaud until something is actually done about it. Saying you're going to review the regulations doesnt mean you actually do or if you do that you fix the problem. Ill applaud when the unemployment starts dropping again.

I'm not that cynical. My approach is to become negative about something when it becomes warranted, and not vice-versa.

Yes, more. He showed leadership in the midst of a tragedy, which YOU gave him credit for already, he extended the tax-cuts using compromise in helping the unemployed, he's holding his ground on Health-Care..... I think in the past couple of weeks he's doing pretty alright IMO.

I dont agree with his attitude toward the health care repeal situation seeing as there is bi partisan support to repeal it but only partisan support to veto the repeal. And I am most certainly in favor of starting it over.....

But overall, since the midterms, he is showing much better leadership as it pertains to his position as "Head of State".

I doubt anyone can deny that.

I'm not that cynical. My approach is to become negative about something when it becomes warranted, and not vice-versa.

At what point in the history of the world has government action become something to be positive about?

Leadership? Leadership would have been responding to the cries from Arizona for help instead of launching a law suit against them Congresswoman Giffords begged him not to do it. And there to mourn her tragedy was obie wan, napalitano and holder. Leadership would be in uniting the country instead of dividing it. I'm still waiting.

"Just words..." :rolleyes:

Why do you say that?

If he does not follow through; or "fixes" the results; or whatever....THEN we can criticize.

Until then? I give him credit and hope for the best.

Funny you should mention not following through.....

Just words.....

Believe me...I was there criticizing him for backing off that promise.

But I have seen a change in him...and I will be optimistic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:

Leadership? Leadership would have been responding to the cries from Arizona for help instead of launching a law suit against them Congresswoman Giffords begged him not to do it. And there to mourn her tragedy was obie wan, napalitano and holder. Leadership would be in uniting the country instead of dividing it. I'm still waiting.

:cuckoo:

That has 0% to do with the shooting.

Forum List

Back