More good from the President

Obama discovered that acting like a Progressive wasn't working for him.

So now he's trying to act more conservative.

Too bad most of us don't have short term memory loss.

Progressives being pro regulation is not the same as pro inefficient regulations. Those are mini individual debates all on their own. Regulations being inefficient isn't a position "owned" by a side or another, but of course you'll take it away!~ However good it feels to be owning all of the correct answers and your opponents are all traiterous retards, I'm sure it's great for self confidence.

You lefties gotta ask yourself if all these "good things" B. Hussein Obama might do will come as a result of a republican majority in congress breathing down his neck. What "good things" did the democrat majority accomplish in the last two years? "We'll know what is in the (health care) bill after we pass it". How about the Billion dollar "cash for clunkers"?

I don't correlate the two situations, at all.
Whatever happened with that Lawsuit, anyways?

I didn't expect you to be able too. Tunnel vision is all you have.

No, your tunnel vision is calling his suing of the State poor leadership when you don't even claim to know the Court's decision on the matter yet.

Are you a Constitutional Lawyer? Have you studied all of the facts of the case?

You spoke out of turn, of course, because you're none of those things and so your injection that the law-suit was poor leadership before you even know if it's a VALID suit, is what's poor leadership and "tunnel vision."

Poor leadership. You should stop trying to say he shows leadership when he doesn't we don't believe you.

I didn't expect you to be able too. Tunnel vision is all you have.

No, your tunnel vision is calling his suing of the State poor leadership when you don't even claim to know the Court's decision on the matter yet.

You spoke out of turn, of course, because you're none of those things and so your injection that the law-suit was poor leadership before you even know if it's a VALID suit, is what's poor leadership and "tunnel vision."

Poor leadership. You should stop trying to say he shows leadership when he doesn't we don't believe you.

No shit sherlock.

He's a D you're an R with "tunnel vision."

That don't bug me.

No shit sherlock.

That don't bug me.

It don't? Sounds like you are trying to turn him into the victim here. :lol:

Truly.

this from the op

He also issued a memorandum to all executive agencies calling for "more transparency and accountability in regulatory compliance" and a second one on the need to "reduce burdens on small businesses whenever possible," the White House said.

haven't we heard that "transparency" bullshit before?

It's a good starting point, and a step in the right direction. Let's hope something good comes from it.! Won't detract from it until there is reason to do so.

No shit sherlock.

That don't bug me.

I made a thread applauding a good thing.

You couldn't help coming in to for the (checks post count)...34, 140th time (wow, geez)to reaffirm that you despise D's.

No, that doesn't bug me. It's par for your life. 40X a day on average since joining almost 3 years ago.

No shit sherlock.

That don't bug me.

You couldn't help coming in to for the (checks post count)...34, 140th time (wow, geez)to reaffirm that you despise D's.

No, that doesn't bug me. It's par for your life. 40X a day on average since joining almost 3 years ago.

That's the general idea isn't it? Unless you want to make us a list stating all the reasons you love the (R).. We'll wait.

No shit sherlock.

That don't bug me.

too bad obie wan tore business down in the first place innit? now he wants to kiss and make up.

You're not an Obama vote, or a potential Obama vote, so you don't matter. He's shoring up his moderate/centrist support, the economy is improving, the GOP has no great candidates,

6 more years of Obama unless something very very very unforseen occurs. President who stumble in their first 2 years and then bounce back are rarely if ever 1 termers.

That's the general idea isn't it? Unless you want to make us a list stating all the reasons you love the (R).. We'll wait.

I have views on both sides of the aisle, but to wingnuts, all centerists are leftists.

I am pro death penalty
I'm pro second amendment
I don't like high taxes with high spending and inefficiency like anyone else, but to me it's actually been looking like both sides have no quarrels with spending spending spending.

Those are just "for instances," for you, in response to your question because "we'll wait" doesn't mean I shant hurry!

5a.jpg

too bad obie wan tore business down in the first place innit? now he wants to kiss and make up.

I'm not seeing how he tore business down, he had as many crony Rich CEO's in his Administration as anyone......it's simply that you can't decipher beyond headlines.

It wasn't just him that was kind of outraged at the post-bail-out bonuses, it was most of the Country.

You're not an Obama vote, or a potential Obama vote, so you don't matter. He's shoring up his moderate/centrist support, the economy is improving, the GOP has no great candidates,

6 more years of Obama unless something very very very unforseen occurs. President who stumble in their first 2 years and then bounce back are rarely if ever 1 termers.

obie wan lets everyone who doesn't vote for know "you don't matter" he's a divider not a uniter. good for you and kudo's for admitting it. Honesty is the best policy.

obie wan lets everyone who doesn't vote for know "you don't matter" he's a divider not a uniter. good for you and kudo's for admitting it. Honesty is the best policy.

A usmb poster said that, not Obama, warped one.

I'm not seeing how he tore business down, he had as many crony Rich CEO's in his Administration as anyone......it's simply that you can't decipher beyond headlines.

It wasn't just him that was kind of outraged at the post-bail-out bonuses, it was most of the Country.

oh you don't.. why is he now ass kissing the chamber of commerce after once upon a time demonizing them?? You have a poor retaining pond.

oh you don't.. why is he now ass kissing the chamber of commerce after once upon a time demonizing them?? You have a poor retaining pond.

You're projecting what's coming from your own conscience.

Forum List

Back