More good from the President

Why do you say that?

If he does not follow through; or "fixes" the results; or whatever....THEN we can criticize.

Until then? I give him credit and hope for the best.

Funny you should mention not following through.....

Just words.....

You must forget the 8 hour debate on Cspan.

That was forced on him by the pressure of those calling him out for not allowing the first 100 hours of debate be seen on CSPAN

Last edited by a moderator:
I tend not to applaud until something is actually done about it. Saying you're going to review the regulations doesnt mean you actually do or if you do that you fix the problem. Ill applaud when the unemployment starts dropping again.

We should be auditing the Federal Government yearly as well.

I'm not that cynical. My approach is to become negative about something when it becomes warranted, and not vice-versa.

At what point in the history of the world has government action become something to be positive about?

The Interstate Highway system.
That we're a Superpower in the World.
Innovation in technology/science. NASA.

Of the top, there's way more but it's pointless

Yes, more. He showed leadership in the midst of a tragedy, which YOU gave him credit for already, he extended the tax-cuts using compromise in helping the unemployed, he's holding his ground on Health-Care..... I think in the past couple of weeks he's doing pretty alright IMO.

Leadership? Leadership would have been responding to the cries from Arizona for help instead of launching a law suit against them Congresswoman Giffords begged him not to do it. And there to mourn her tragedy was obie wan, napalitano and holder. Leadership would be in uniting the country instead of dividing it. I'm still waiting.

:cuckoo:

That has 0% to do with the shooting.

It had to do with the shooting according to the putnik,,, the rhetoric was hot down there "Arizona has become the mecca for hatred and bigotry"" yes,, that's right democrats,, want safety, lawfulness and secure borders??? that's bigotry.. yep.. Sue the state of Arizona and like California boycott their asses,, that'll teach em to ask for the law of the land to be followed.

Funny you should mention not following through.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIBUdQ2Wdrw

Just words.....

You must forget the 8 hour debate on Cspan.

That was forced on him by the pressure of those calling him out for not allowing the first 100 hours of debate be seen on CSPAN

He gave specific answers to specific grievances for 8-hours. I watched the whole thing and then went from there doing some fact checking. He did a decent job, to me.

eta: my expectation was never that every politician can/will follow through on every promise. it's never been done in the history of the US. Ever

Leadership? Leadership would have been responding to the cries from Arizona for help instead of launching a law suit against them Congresswoman Giffords begged him not to do it. And there to mourn her tragedy was obie wan, napalitano and holder. Leadership would be in uniting the country instead of dividing it. I'm still waiting.

It had to do with the shooting according to the putnik,,, the rhetoric was hot down there "Arizona has become the mecca for hatred and bigotry"" yes,, that's right democrats,, want safety, lawfulness and secure borders??? that's bigotry.. yep.. Sue the state of Arizona and like California boycott their asses,, that'll teach em to ask for the law of the land to be followed.

So you agree with Putnik then? :cuckoo: gee, that was sudden.

You are a moron. pooodink wants all the illegals he can get. Remember? He had no intention of following the Arizona law signed into law by Governor Brewer. He was an anarchist.

You are a moron. pooodink wants all the illegals he can get. Remember? He had no intention of following the Arizona law signed into law by Governor Brewer. He was an anarchist.

You're just veering further and further away from your initial point. Try to stay on topic.

You're saying that Obama showed poor leadership re: the shooting, with the Law suit, because Putnik says......it had to do with the shooting.

So either you agree with Putnik...... which brought you to your conclusion of the law suit having to do with the tragedy....

or you agree with me...........your post that I responded had 0% to do with the shooting......................didn't.

Try conversing without your a.d.d. getting in the way.

From the link:
President Barack Obama on Tuesday ordered a government-wide review of regulations with the goal of eliminating those that hurt job creation and make the economy less competitive. Obama took action after unveiling his plan in an op-ed piece in the Wall Street Journal in which he said some rules have placed "unreasonable burdens on business -- burdens that have stifled innovation and have had a chilling effect on growth and jobs."
Yeah, well that would be almost everything government does! Predicted findings of this "revue":

1. Everything looks good.
2. These areas need more regulations.

Chances ObamaCare will be seen as "hurting the economy"? Zero.

Last edited:

You're just veering further and further away from your initial point. Try to stay on topic.

You're saying that Obama showed poor leadership re: the shooting, with the Law suit, because Putnik says......it had to do with the shooting.

So either you agree with Putnik...... which brought you to your conclusion of the law suit having to do with the tragedy....

or you agree with me...........your post that I responded had 0% to do with the shooting......................didn't.

Try conversing without your a.d.d. getting in the way.

I'm saying you don't have very high standards, anybody can stand up and give a warm and fuzzy duzzzy speech saying we're all Americans,, I don't happen to believe his ass cause he sued the state of Arizona for wanting her borders secured, for the law to be followed and for some support. Yay leadership.. huh?

From the link:
President Barack Obama on Tuesday ordered a government-wide review of regulations with the goal of eliminating those that hurt job creation and make the economy less competitive. Obama took action after unveiling his plan in an op-ed piece in the Wall Street Journal in which he said some rules have placed "unreasonable burdens on business -- burdens that have stifled innovation and have had a chilling effect on growth and jobs."
Yeah, well that would be almost everything government does!Predicted findings of this "revue":

1. Everything looks good.
2. These areas need more regulations.

Chances ObamaCare will be seen as "hurting the economy"? Zero.

I don't usually do this, but you spelled review wrong.
Obama - 1
You - 0

:razz:

I'm saying you don't have very high standards, anybody can stand up and give a warm and fuzzy duzzzy speech saying we're all Americans,, I don't happen to believe his ass cause he sued the state of Arizona for wanting her borders secured, for the law to be followed and for some support. Yay leadership.. huh?

I don't correlate the two situations, at all.

Whatever happened with that Lawsuit, anyways?

Leadership would have been paying attention when Gov. Brewer and Congresswoman Giffords, and Senator Kyle and Senator McCain spoke to him about the problems of Arizona. Nope his azz gets an F in leadership.

It's still in the courts as far as I know.

I didn't expect you to be able too. Tunnel vision is all you have.

I didn't expect you to be able too. Tunnel vision is all you have.

No, your tunnel vision is calling his suing of the State poor leadership when you don't even claim to know the Court's decision on the matter yet.

Are you a Constitutional Lawyer? Have you studied all of the facts of the case?

You spoke out of turn, of course, because you're none of those things and so your injection that the law-suit was poor leadership before you even know if it's a VALID suit, is what's poor leadership and "tunnel vision."

Leadership would have been paying attention when Gov. Brewer and Congresswoman Giffords, and Senator Kyle and Senator McCain spoke to him about the problems of Arizona. Nope his azz gets an F in leadership.
So now McCain is good, and should be listened to? I can't keep your flip-flopping straight.

Forum List

Back