More glennbeck: Defining white culture

Article is an American, just like me and you.

Read Article's Profile, he wrote stuff in there for a reason ;).

He leans left on some issues, right on others....as do I. Although the majority of issues that I post about online are the ones i lean right on.

article's profile said:
Biography
Son of an immigrant and an all American guy. On 9/12/2001 I found myself in a recruiter's office. Veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom. My political views are all over the place. Don't try to figure them out, I know I haven't yet.

Sorry to speak for you article.....hope i did you justice :).

Last edited:
[SIZE=+1]Couric vs Insane Glenn Beck[/SIZE]
beck-insane-viking.jpg

Link
Excerpt:
Watching Katie Couric's highly hyped 44-minute Webcast sit-down with Glenn Beck,
I was more amazed by what she accepted from him. "-- Beck says he's an equal-opportunity offender; he slams both the right and the left. But watch one of his shows nowadays, and you won't hear much criticism of Republicans. Couric didn't challenge his assertion. "-- Beck says it's important to note that Osama bin Laden praised Jimmy Carter's statements about racism among Obama critics Obama. Couric didn't note that bin Laden delights in pushing America's buttons by remote -- why should we pay attention to anything he says or take it at face value? "-- Beck says 'in my real life, I don't want to do this (obsess over politics) . . .politics is sucking up our lives.' But politics has made him a very rich man with a highly rated TV show and radio program. Is he serious? Politics has made his fortune and career . . . (Note: Beck gets $2M a year to play crazy on TV.) "Couric pressed Beck on what he meant by white culture when he said Obama hates white people. His answer to her: 'I can't think of a way to answer that that isn't a trap.' But isn't it a trap of his own making?"
Couric has no business interviewing somebody who wasn't on American Idol.
She's the lightest of the lightweights - no wonder Beck agreed to be interviewed by her.

The title of this thread is "More glennbeck: Defining white culture ", yet the video is titled, "Glen beck refuses to define white culture". So either is defining it or refusing to define it. Which is it?

I'm not suprised at the contradiction, you fucking liberals have major problems when it comes to being honest.

Wow. Great point about the thread title and how liberals lie, Brownstar Log!

You must be one tough guy calling people liars over the internet cause you just called me a liar. I'm a liberal. Now back it up. Show me - and all the partisan hacks like yourself - just how all liberals lie.

Put your money where your mouth is or shut your mouth.

[SIZE=+1]Quotes[/SIZE] "When Jimmy Carter said this hate was about the president’s race...my comment was, 'That’s abhorrent, that’s living in another world, another time.'"
-- House Minority Whip Eric Cantor claiming the race hate isn't about race hate Link

Funny how the inability to define white culture doesn't invite questions about the existence of black culture, Asian culture or Jewish culture.

The more immediate point is white PEOPLE, who are basically being murdered/disappeared by the present system.

couric the bitch asked the question, wink wink, with the premise that in today's politically corecct bullshit world that something is wrong in "white culture" well, in reality these days blacks define white culture,, they seem to tell everybody that blacks can use the N word but whites cannot,

I bet you're pissed off that it's unacceptable to call Asians "slanty eyes" too, aren't you?

[SIZE=+1]Inspection - You Can’t Win, Mr. President[/SIZE]
Link Excerpt:
Let’s consider a side issue here: racism. You have said this isn’t about racism. I agree. Though I have no doubt that racism is alive in America, and that racists are being pushed in a dangerous direction by certain pundits and pols, I doubt those doing the actual pushing are doing it because they are racists. No, Mr. President, the truth is far darker, more vicious and perhaps even more evil than that. So what is it about? More than anything it’s about a party and a small, loudmouth, squeaky wheel movement, whose leaders and pundits have intentionally left civility, civilized and rational behavior behind. To them winning is the only thing; winning being defined only as monopolizing and controlling the national discourse. And the extreme Right does that very, very well. If using racists works against their chosen target, that’s what they will do. If claiming to be the victims of racism serves their purpose they will suddenly insist they are victims too.

I am no fan of this guy ( G. Beck) , but perhaps, he knows that you can't be simplistic and nail down the traits of ANY race. Perhaps, he's a wackjob, calling Obama a racist, but, then again why don't you define what BLACK culture is? HMM? Tell us why you are so obsessed with racism, just like Mr. Beck? he is yin to your yang, your brother from a different mother.

Forum List

Back