More glennbeck: Defining white culture

I keep telling Charlie Bass that black people were only put on earth for white people to pick on but I guess he just doesn't believe it... At least, that's the impression I get from reading any post by Charlie Bass. Doesn't anything good ever happen in his world? Is race the only thing he is capable of talking about? No sports? No hobbies? No good times? All he ever talks about is race and it's getting a bit old.

VIDEO: Glenn Beck Refuses To Define "White Culture" | NewsOne

Not surprised that idiot can't define what he claims Obama is against.

Refusing to and not being able to is two different things you racist fuck!

Why do you think Glennbeck refused to define it?

And if he did not refuse to define it, what do you think he would have/should have said?

I have no idea why he refused. In my opinion white culture is a learned social behavior that has been passed down through generations. I believe the white culture is one of traditional values and morals that understands sacrifices and personal responsibility. I do believe that "my" definition of white culture is slowly fading in this country.

And if he did not refuse to define it, what do you think he would have/should have said?

I have no idea why he refused. In my opinion white culture is a learned social behavior that has been passed down through generations. I believe the white culture is one of traditional values and morals that understands sacrifices and personal responsibility. I do believe that "my" definition of white culture is slowly fading in this country.
Are you aware that even the definition of what is "white" have changed over time? In our country in the 1800s, there were times when the Irish, the Italians, and the Eastern European was not considered "white". So, imagine the fluctuations on what is considered "white culture".

So one does not have to be "white" to be part of "white culture". As long as you are moral, hard working, and responsible, you are practicing white culture.

"I find Glenn Beck terrifying. He's like an old school demagogue, and it's really frightening. If you look at the rest of the world and what this kind of behavior has done, like in Rwanda, where the demagogues got on the radio and fomented all that hate between the Tutsis and the Hutus and the devastation that happened from that, I mean, it's terrifying. That could happen here."
-- Bette Midler, Video

and she's a Republican if memory serves....

Are you aware that even the definition of what is "white" have changed over time? In our country in the 1800s, there were times when the Irish, the Italians, and the Eastern European was not considered "white". So, imagine the fluctuations on what is considered "white culture".

I was asked a question and I gave my opinion. You know nothing of my heritage.

So one does not have to be "white" to be part of "white culture". As long as you are moral, hard working, and responsible, you are practicing white culture.

That's you're opinion. I gave you mine.

why can't we let this go? Glenn beck is not a political scientist. Glenn beck is not a racial expert or even a journalist. He is an entertainer, and a successful one at that. He wins when he gets people riled up about this stuff. people watch him after his actions and strange rhetoric and he gets paid for it. Regardless of his lying or hypocrisy, he does what he gets paid for. This is coming from someone who doesn't like him. if you really want to oust him, don't get so worked up over what he says. The best way to calm a crying child is to ignore them till they stop.

You gave your definition. I would have to assume that since you did not mention that only white people could be part of white culture, then any person of any race that meets your definition would be eligible.

That would also exempt white people who don't understand sacrifices, or don't have traditional morals and values, or don't have personal responsibility.

Now I understand what you mean.

Hey Loney,

Are these the traditional values to which you are referring?

TRADITIONAL VALUES DEFINED

And give me one or two examples of sacrifice and personal responsibility? Because I want to know if I meet your requirements for white culture.

Thanks Pilgrim and MM ... I didn't even go back to this thread the day after I posted.

I'm pretty sure you have to be white. After all, are any other colors of people those things? hmmmm....maybe that's white culture, believing that only white people are moral, hard working and responsible.

The title of this thread is "More glennbeck: Defining white culture ", yet the video is titled, "Glen beck refuses to define white culture". So either is defining it or refusing to define it. Which is it?

I'm not suprised at the contradiction, you fucking liberals have major problems when it comes to being honest.

How 'bout you cry about it?

Hey Loney,

Are these the traditional values to which you are referring?

TRADITIONAL VALUES DEFINED

And give me one or two examples of sacrifice and personal responsibility? Because I want to know if I meet your requirements for white culture.

Lone...just in case you missed this, I wanted your response.

Does the link define traditional values and morals as you see it? And what are some examples of sacrifies and personal responsibility?

You gave your definition. I would have to assume that since you did not mention that only white people could be part of white culture, then any person of any race that meets your definition would be eligible.

That would also exempt white people who don't understand sacrifices, or don't have traditional morals and values, or don't have personal responsibility.

I clearly stated "white culture". What part of that did you not understand? You obviously have shit for brains.

I clearly stated "white culture". What part of that did you not understand? You obviously have shit for brains.

comeon guys this isn't going anywhere....:doubt:

Forum List

Back