More Genocidal Islamofacsist Palestinians" -- industry to bring about -- killing their children in order to blame Israel (hey, genocide/freepalestine)

This is what Hamas is…

These refugees had taken shelter in what seemed to be an abandoned home in Gaza. Turned out it belonged to a high-ranking Hamas leader so he had his goons beat the civilians.

He caused their misery from the start… pic.twitter.com/1VfRTs31O7
— Visegrád 24 (@visegrad24)

You are such a Silly Billy .

But let's agree that in future they should be put in the Kitchen pantry , the cupboard under the stairs or in the coal bunker .
If muslims cared about children, they wouldnt have explosives around them.

Muhammad spared the women and children ... as all good Muslims do ... Hamas is not Muslim, they target infants for beheading ...
The fuck he did!!! :cuckoo:

That motherfucker murdered a childs father, then he took her as his sex slave (aka "wife" in islam). He was a mass murdering pedophile.

Can you believe they elected HAMAS?

HAMAS is fleecing their treasury and stealing aid supplies.

HAMAS rapes murders mutilates and tortures.....PLUS THEY LIE! :eek::eek:
Yes, but Hamas butchers jewish babies, so Palestinians are willing to overlook all that ^. To them its worth it, so long as jew babies die. :dunno:

That motherfucker murdered a childs father, then he took her as his sex slave (aka "wife" in islam). He was a mass murdering pedophile.

Yeah ... my own father murdered a mess children's fathers ... 6 inch shells from the USS Smith during WWII ... yup, that was my old man alright ... Americans treat him as a hero ... the Japanese not so much ...

Doesn't change my claim ... it's a violation of Islamic Law to kill defenseless women and children during Jihad ... and Hamas is about as Muslim as the KKK is Christian ...

slitting the throats of infants is and was commonplace amongst the minions of muhummad. Kids in good shape were often confiscated as slaves--war-
booty----even without war

Yeah ... my own father murdered a mess children's fathers ... 6 inch shells from the USS Smith during WWII ... yup, that was my old man alright ... Americans treat him as a hero ... the Japanese not so much ...

Doesn't change my claim ... it's a violation of Islamic Law to kill defenseless women and children during Jihad ... and Hamas is about as Muslim as the KKK is Christian ...
It isnt a law that we see adhered to by MILLIONS of muslims. Weve all seen the open slave markets where women are sold. We watched mobs of Palestians cheer when raped girls were dragged through their streets. Dont give me this "peaceful musim" horseshit.

It isnt a law that we see adhered to by MILLIONS of muslims. Weve all seen the open slave markets where women are sold. We watched mobs of Palestians cheer when raped girls were dragged through their streets. Dont give me this "peaceful musim" horseshit.
read the koran----Muhummad ADVOCATED both the killing of women and
children AND OR the enslavement thereof in "war" War in islam refers to any
fight with non muslims for any reason

When Jews are not handy they kill their own and blame Jews
Yet to the fakes, paids, and Jew hatters here, the Jews are the bad guys.

Like the Lavon Affair or the bombing of the king David hotel?

Maybe the attack on the USS Liberty.

read the koran----Muhummad ADVOCATED both the killing of women and
children AND OR the enslavement thereof in "war" War in islam refers to any
fight with non muslims for any reason
It seems that suradie never read the koran or has any knowledge
of history----uhm---she disagrees with my correct statement. She
may be alluding to the fact that there is a requirement before murdering
the whole community to give the community a chance to accept ISLAM
by mumbling a few idiot lines in arabic ----another means of not being
murdered outright---men, women and children, is accept enslavement as
as per DHIMMIA. Historically----baby slit throat was a norm. Oct 7 was
a lesson in Islam

Like the Lavon Affair or the bombing of the king David hotel?

Maybe the attack on the USS Liberty.
what is like "THE LAVON AFFAIR"-----children were killed? is that what
you learned in Sunday school? The USS LIBERTY was one of MANY MANY
maritime accidents-----guess what I did in my time in the US NAVY.

View attachment 861285IDF soldiers find rockets hidden under child's bed.

Rockets hidden under a children's bed in the Gaza Strip, Nov. 16, 2023.

(November 17, 2023 / JNS)
Israel Defense Forces soldiers engaged in the offensive against Hamas terrorists in the Gaza Strip found rockets hidden under a mattress in a child’s bedroom.

A video released by the military shows soldiers lifting the bed, revealing several rockets stashed away in a compartment under the mattress.

The bedroom’s door features a sign that read: “Baby girl.”

Upon searching the rest of the house, troops from the IDF’s 551st Reserve Paratroopers Brigade also found rifles, ammunition, explosives and communications equipment.

Also on Thursday, the IDF’s Military Intelligence Directorate released a recording of what it said was a conversation between two Palestinian Islamic Jihad terrorists, in which they describe how weapons are transferred inside baby strollers.

“So that he can move with it [the weaponry], he needs to bring a stroller, a baby stroller so that he can move,” one PIJ terrorist can be heard telling the other.

Comment:
MSM falls every time for jihadi-fascist tricks, ninstead of pointing the fingers at the culprit.
The Jewish State is the culprit.

Israel is inflicting an illegal military occupation over the Palestinian Territories, including Gaza.

Hamas is using rockets to violent resist that series of war crimes; even children can understand that.

A Genocide Foretold

"Israel has razed 77 percent of healthcare facilities in Gaza, 68 percent of telecommunication infrastructure, nearly all municipal and governmental buildings, commercial, industrial and agricultural centers, almost half of all roads, over 60 percent of Gaza’s 439,000 homes, 68 percent of residential buildings — the bombing of the Al-Taj tower in Gaza City on Oct. 25, killed 101 people, including 44 children and 37 women, and injured hundreds — and obliterated refugee camps.

"The attack on the Jabalia refugee camp on Oct. 25 killed at least 126 civilians, including 69 children, and injured 280.

"Israel has damaged or destroyed Gaza’s universities, all of which are now closed, and 60 percent of other educational facilities, including 13 libraries.

"It has also destroyed at least 195 heritage sites, including 208 mosques, churches, and Gaza’s Central Archives that held 150 years of historical records and documents.

"Israel’s warplanes, missiles, drones, tanks, artillery shells and naval guns daily pulverize Gaza — which is only 20 miles long and five miles wide — in a scorched earth campaign unlike anything seen since the war in Vietnam.

"It has dropped 25,000 tons of explosives — equivalent to two nuclear bombs — on Gaza, many targets selected by Artificial Intelligence.

"It drops unguided munitions ('dumb bombs') and 2000-pound 'bunker buster' bombs on refugee camps and densely packed urban centers as well as the so-called “safe zones” — 42 percent of Palestinians killed have been in these 'safe zones' where they were instructed by Israel to flee."

The Jewish State is the culprit.

Israel is inflicting an illegal military occupation over the Palestinian Territories, including Gaza.

Hamas is using rockets to violent resist that series of war crimes; even children can understand that.

A Genocide Foretold

"Israel has razed 77 percent of healthcare facilities in Gaza, 68 percent of telecommunication infrastructure, nearly all municipal and governmental buildings, commercial, industrial and agricultural centers, almost half of all roads, over 60 percent of Gaza’s 439,000 homes, 68 percent of residential buildings — the bombing of the Al-Taj tower in Gaza City on Oct. 25, killed 101 people, including 44 children and 37 women, and injured hundreds — and obliterated refugee camps.

"The attack on the Jabalia refugee camp on Oct. 25 killed at least 126 civilians, including 69 children, and injured 280.

"Israel has damaged or destroyed Gaza’s universities, all of which are now closed, and 60 percent of other educational facilities, including 13 libraries.

"It has also destroyed at least 195 heritage sites, including 208 mosques, churches, and Gaza’s Central Archives that held 150 years of historical records and documents.

"Israel’s warplanes, missiles, drones, tanks, artillery shells and naval guns daily pulverize Gaza — which is only 20 miles long and five miles wide — in a scorched earth campaign unlike anything seen since the war in Vietnam.

"It has dropped 25,000 tons of explosives — equivalent to two nuclear bombs — on Gaza, many targets selected by Artificial Intelligence.

"It drops unguided munitions ('dumb bombs') and 2000-pound 'bunker buster' bombs on refugee camps and densely packed urban centers as well as the so-called “safe zones” — 42 percent of Palestinians killed have been in these 'safe zones' where they were instructed by Israel to flee."
Nah, we all know that jews are good and muslims are bad. Israel is killing THOUSANDS of those evil scumbags, including their evil scumbag civilians. They arent going to stop either, and there isnt a fucking thing you or anyone else can do about it. Israel wins, you lose. :dunno:

These pics make me laugh every time. :laugh:

346836Q-highres-1-1701333924.jpg

gaza-ap-gmh-231010_1696967747501_hpMain_16x9_1600.jpg

Moron ... why don't you think this happens in the Philippines, Indonesia, the United States ... all countries with large Muslim populations ... maybe you think Southern Baptists are good Christians ... racist bastard ...

Moron ... why don't you think this happens in the Philippines, Indonesia, the United States ... all countries with large Muslim populations ... maybe you think Southern Baptists are good Christians ... racist bastard ...
"why don't you think...." what happens in Philippines, Indonesia and USA?
What do you have against Southern Baptists?

"why don't you think...." what happens in Philippines, Indonesia and USA?
What do you have against Southern Baptists?

The Ku Klux Klan is rumored an offshoot of the Southern Baptist Church, and funded by Southern Whities ... I don't know if that's true ...

The analogy is these violent Jihadists are rumored to be an offshoot of Wahhabism, and funded by the Saudi Royal Family ...

My point is we shouldn't disparage 2.5 billion people for the actions of a few thousand ... and I shouldn't have disparaged Southern Baptists for the acts of the KKK ... thanks for calling me out on that ...

Forum List

Back