More False Obama Legislation

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
The tougher fuel efficiency standards have little to nothing to do with preventing so-called global warming/climate change.

The impacts of Obama's proposed changes are miniscule when accounting for the projected CO2 reductions those changes will create. (To say nothing of the uncertainty of CO2's actual impact on climate warming - or cooling.)

So in essence, what we have here is yet another example of increased intrusion by government. It was wrong under Bush, and it is wrong under Obama.

Add to this the fact that both China and India are experiencing pronounced economic growth, and have yet to adopt even lenient climate standards, the increases in CO2 production will dwarf any reductions being done by the new Obama regulations.

Lies-Lies-Lies....

World Climate Report » No Climate Impact from New National Fuel Efficiency Standards

And his energy taxes will mean you may no longer have money for a nice family vacation or to put your kid through college.

But Barack Obama does not care. After all, bottomfeeders don't get nice family vacations, why should you?

And he wants you to be dependent on him for your kids college education.

And his energy taxes will mean you may no longer have money for a nice family vacation or to put your kid through college.

But Barack Obama does not care. After all, bottomfeeders don't get nice family vacations, why should you?

And he wants you to be dependent on him for your kids college education.

Agreed.

One need only look to California, with its Draconian emission standards, anti-business tax policy, and nanny-state mentality, to see that is not the direction this nation should be heading - and yet, HERE WE GO.

Remarkable...

I am looking forward to the day when my state government goes broke.

It will be like a second Independence Day.

I am looking forward to the day when my state government goes broke.

It will be like a second Independence Day.

You will likely have to wait a bit longer as Obama is sending billions to bail Cali out - as long as Cali follows Obama's mandates to the letter - like not touching the unions.

The Founding Fathers would be appalled at how much freedom our citizens are so willingly giving up...

Nobody wants California to be bailed out less than people like me who pays taxes here. But your take on it is spot on.

Forum List

Back