More false accusations of racism

Councilman accuses cop of racial profiling. He changes tune after bodycam footage emerges.

This time in Texas by a black Councilman. The body cam of the police officer showed he was lying.

Although he apologized, he refused to resign his position and still says he remains convinced he did nothing really wrong.

I say, if you falsely accuse someone of a crime, you should obtain the same sentence the person you were accusing would have received. It is not only the just thing to do, it is the only thing that will stop this crap.
So there should be zero sentence. Profound thought.
We can tell this pisses you off. Those bodies cams aren't working out the way you expected, are they. :laugh:
We need more of them :itsok:
I agree. Everyone is sick of black people lying about racism.

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.
why don't you want us to show racism/hate/MURDERS against whites??
which I've linked many times on USMB

Councilman accuses cop of racial profiling. He changes tune after bodycam footage emerges.

This time in Texas by a black Councilman. The body cam of the police officer showed he was lying.

Although he apologized, he refused to resign his position and still says he remains convinced he did nothing really wrong.

I say, if you falsely accuse someone of a crime, you should obtain the same sentence the person you were accusing would have received. It is not only the just thing to do, it is the only thing that will stop this crap.
So there should be zero sentence. Profound thought.
We can tell this pisses you off. Those bodies cams aren't working out the way you expected, are they. :laugh:
We need more of them :itsok:
I agree. Everyone is sick of black people lying about racism.

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.
blacks commit more hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites

I just posted a thread on how they make-up racism stories
it's in the RACISM everywhere thead

Forum List

Back