more fake racism

a BLACK man moving into an apartment at 11 PM
the clients are aware enough/thoughtful enough to call the police
of course the black man IMMEDIATELY calls racism when--as usual--there is ZERO evidence of racism
Police called on former Obama staffer for 'moving while black'
That is really sad. Of course it's racism. Since when is a key a weapon? Lucky the guy wasn't shot for having it in his hand.
please explain how it is racism
I've been asking this question forever on USMB--no one seems to want to answer
here is the definition
rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun
  1. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

of course the black man IMMEDIATELY calls racism when--as usual--there is ZERO evidence of racism
That is really sad. Of course it's racism. Since when is a key a weapon? Lucky the guy wasn't shot for having it in his hand.
here is the definition
rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun
  1. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
If it were a white millenial moving in at 11 p.m., someone would have said hi, and helped him move his boxes. You can't see that?

here is the definition
rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun
If it were a white millenial moving in at 11 p.m., someone would have said hi, and helped him move his boxes. You can't see that?

So now people aren't allowed to choose who they want to help?

here is the definition
rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun
I am white--I was JUST walking to work...the cops stalked me ...??!!!

WHITE GIRL followed/assaulted/etc by state agents for -------------------------buying water !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
U.Va. student sues state for $40 million over arrest after buying water

no--what you stated is nowhere near proof....no where near
unless you have the caller to 911 say they called because he was black--and not moving stuff around at a strange hour---there is no proof in the world

In this day and age, the responding officers should be given medals for not firing immediately.

yes---no one can provide proof of racism in most of these fake racism stories--never

here is the definition
rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun

That's what you got out of that post?
It isn't about helping. It's about seeing a black guy carrying a flat screen tv at 11 p.m. and ASSUMING he's robbing the place.

here is the definition
rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun

WHITE GIRL followed/assaulted/etc by state agents for -------------------------buying water !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unless you have the caller to 911 say they called because he was black--and not moving stuff around at a strange hour---there is no proof in the world
Okay, harmonica. I can't "prove" it was racism anymore than you can prove it wasn't. So we're even. The only difference is, I think you think you win. You didn't.

here is the definition
rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun

not really. I would say that any alarm anyone felt----depended on where this
event took place. Hubby called the cops when he saw a WHITE KID----he did
not know-----open a door to an apartment he knew to be occupied by a
an Asian kid (now called PERSON OF COLOR) who was OUT OF TOWN.
He wanted to check it out but did not want to do it ALONE----so he called
the cops. It turned out that the white kid was-------believe it or not-----
wanted by the cops at that time-------the white kid had no complaint. ------
he was not a "break in"-----he had agreed to FEED THE CAT. Everyone ended
happy

here is the definition
rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun

Okay, harmonica. I can't "prove" it was racism anymore than you can prove it wasn't. So we're even. The only difference is, I think you think you win. You didn't.
no---not even---this kind of crap is ruining/dividing/etc the US
there is no racism
if you claim there is racism, it's up to you to prove it--not for me to disprove it
..just like in a court when the prosecutor claims the defendant commits a crime...if the prosecutor can't prove --no crime committed
no--there is no racism until you prove there is

what about my examples I gave--a white girl assaulted!!! by state agents/authorities
whites get cops called on them for nothing --also

...I got cops called on me for having a TOY sword--painted realistically---but I wasn't committing a crime

here is the definition
rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun

It isn't about helping. It's about seeing a black guy carrying a flat screen tv at 11 p.m. and ASSUMING he's robbing the place.

If you see something, say something.

here is the definition
rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun

If you see something, say something.
allow me to use an example not related to racism, but related to awareness/reporting:
...in 1972, some Olympic athletes helped the terrorists climb the fence to get to the Israelis
...so these helpers thought nothing of people climbing a fence that was designed to keep bad guys out--they were very naive/etc--and it resulted in murders
sometimes the most innocent looking actions/people have turned into tragedies

Someone who has a day job, unlike you.

Doesn't matter. I lived in a condo development for a number of years that had "quiet hours" from 10pm to 9am. Several of my neighbors were very insistent on them being followed to the letter. No exceptions.

Someone who has a day job, unlike you.

Doesn't matter. I lived in a condo development for a number of years that had "quiet hours" from 10pm to 9am. Several of my neighbors were very insistent on them being followed to the letter. No exceptions.
Didn't say if it was a seniors' residence or not. Don't think so though.

Forum List

Back