more fake racism

Who the fuck moves into an apartment at 11pm at night?
Someone who has a day job, unlike you.
it is still strange/uncommon/different
...my brother-in-law [ whiteman hahaha ] was going on a fishing trip and they met at their work in the early morning....the cops stopped them and were very aggressive/disbelieving of their story.....and they even had keys/cards for the building entry
...so---another story of a WHITE being harassed by the police for doing nothing wrong

...my brother-in-law [ whiteman hahaha ] was going on a fishing trip and they met at their work in the early morning....the cops stopped them and were very aggressive/disbelieving of their story.....and they even had keys/cards for the building entry
...so---another story of a WHITE being harassed by the police for doing nothing wrong

It's not just the black man?

maybe he is ''part'' black...looked black....he has a dark complexion......that must be it

maybe he is ''part'' black...looked black....he has a dark complexion......that must be it

Darker blacks are more intimdating?i lol

Darker blacks are more intimdating?i lol
I guess the blacker, the more harassment/etc.....???

a BLACK man moving into an apartment at 11 PM
the clients are aware enough/thoughtful enough to call the police
of course the black man IMMEDIATELY calls racism when--as usual--there is ZERO evidence of racism
Police called on former Obama staffer for 'moving while black'
That is really sad. Of course it's racism. Since when is a key a weapon? Lucky the guy wasn't shot for having it in his hand.
please explain how it is racism
I've been asking this question forever on USMB--no one seems to want to answer
here is the definition
rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun
  1. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
If it were a white millenial moving in at 11 p.m., someone would have said hi, and helped him move his boxes. You can't see that?

So now people aren't allowed to choose who they want to help?
That's what you got out of that post?
It isn't about helping. It's about seeing a black guy carrying a flat screen tv at 11 p.m. and ASSUMING he's robbing the place.
A guy they dont know, going in and out of an apartment that doesnt belong to him (as far as they knew). Quit being a race baiter.

That is really sad. Of course it's racism. Since when is a key a weapon? Lucky the guy wasn't shot for having it in his hand.
It's not racism. It's conditioning.

I strongly doubt that you live in New York City, because if you did, presuming you are White, you would understand what prompted the call to 911.

If you lived in or near New York City you could tune in Spectrum News (Channel 98) where on each and every day of every week, 52 x 7, without exception, there is at least one surveillance video presentation of a serious crime in progress, from assault and robbery, armed robbery, forcible rape, burglary, molestation, first-degree assault, and more, and in each and every example the perpetrator is a Black male. And that is not racism, Old Lady, it is the simple truth.

On today's Spectrum News there was a clear video of a young black male squeezing through the drive-through window of a MacDonald's and stealing the cash drawer out of the cash register. And a surveillance video clip of another Black male who is wanted for molesting ("groping") a young girl on a subway train.

Again -- this is every day! Seven days a week. At least one video, not to wonder how many reported crimes occur which are not captured on video. And in each and every example the perpetrator is Black. I do not recall ever seeing a White perpetrator -- and I watch this channel every day (it's on right now). If you are White and you live in New York City you are conditioned to associate young Black males with serious street crime.

Again, that's Spectrum News. Optimum cable Channel 98.

Last edited:
here is the definition
rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun
  1. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
If it were a white millenial moving in at 11 p.m., someone would have said hi, and helped him move his boxes. You can't see that?

So now people aren't allowed to choose who they want to help?
That's what you got out of that post?
It isn't about helping. It's about seeing a black guy carrying a flat screen tv at 11 p.m. and ASSUMING he's robbing the place.
A guy they dont know, going in and out of an apartment that doesnt belong to him (as far as they knew). Quit being a race baiter.

And how did they know that apartment did not belong to him?

They didn't. They assumed he was a thief because he was black. That's racism. Stop asking stupid questions. And the irony of it all is this, whites were arrested for almost 70 percent of the burglaries and 70 percent of all vandalism, in America in 2016.

Table 21

a BLACK man moving into an apartment at 11 PM
the clients are aware enough/thoughtful enough to call the police
of course the black man IMMEDIATELY calls racism when--as usual--there is ZERO evidence of racism
Police called on former Obama staffer for 'moving while black'
here is the definition
rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun
I am white--I was JUST walking to work...the cops stalked me ...??!!!

WHITE GIRL followed/assaulted/etc by state agents for -------------------------buying water !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
U.Va. student sues state for $40 million over arrest after buying water

no--what you stated is nowhere near proof....no where near
unless you have the caller to 911 say they called because he was black--and not moving stuff around at a strange hour---there is no proof in the world
Okay, harmonica. I can't "prove" it was racism anymore than you can prove it wasn't. So we're even. The only difference is, I think you think you win. You didn't.
Why is it your default setting to automatically presume that the police were called because of racism?

You sound as profoundly irrational as all of the dumb motherfuckers who stupidly cried racism when the police were called by a neighbor after they witnessed two strangers breaking into a house. The Gates incident that resulted in the ridiculous "beer summit".

And how did they know that apartment did not belong to him? They didn't. They assumed he was a thief because he was black. That's racism. Stop asking stupid questions. And the irony of it all is this, whites were arrested for almost 70 percent of the burglaries and 70 percent of all vandalism, in America in 2016.Table 21.
`
Damn, are you stupid. Outside of the fact that you again are giving your opinion on things you know nothing about, your extremist "everything is racist" clouds the air with more bullshit.

In the real world, blacks own apartment buildings and there are also black managers. They run by the same rules and laws all races must follow. Moving is a noisy process which is why it's done during the day, not at 11 PM. Tenants throughout the US have a right called "quiet enjoyment." <---click on link to read legal definition. It doesn't matter on the race nor does this have to be spelled out in in a contract or lease. This is universal throughout the US. (state laws many vary slightly) Any tenant has the legal right to complain to the owner/manager and or call the police on someone moving in at 11 PM, thus disturbing the peace. Race has NOTHING to do with this.
`

1) Kentucky Cop (John Nissen) was supposed to drive black female rape victim home, but took her to a motel and raped her again

Of course, white people have a system to protect them. So he was indicted for theft by deception, tampering with a witness and official misconduct, but no rape charge.

2) White man (Brandon Cory Lecroy) tried to hire hit man to kill black man

180509132507-brandon-cory-lecroy-mugshot-exlarge-169.jpg

This dude was an idiot. $500 bucks ?

You think a hitman would meet up for a $500 bucks and want to kill someone for $500 ?

No reason was given. He didn’t say the usual stuff they say "oh we had a fight or he’s playing his music loudly or anything" He just wants him dead because he’s Black.

That’s all it takes to be a target. It’s black ppl's very existence that is the problem to these white supremacists. Also the federal judge sent him to a prison hospital for psychological evaluation They're already giving him the "He's mentally ill " defense.

That’s how the code works.

He only walk away with probation.

3) Pregnant black women killed by white supremacist

Shaliyah%20Toombs

Last edited:
Why is it your default setting to automatically presume that the police were called because of racism?
Because you have the likes of New Jersey chiefs of police wanting to kill all black people ? and the white Philly Police Union president call BLM activists "Wild Animals" and the Cali Police are sympathizing with white supremacists. And you Sheriff Scott Israel in Florida who got caught entrapping 18 black people in 2016 (0 white people,) but is more recently accused of directing deputies to put on ski masks & bust up a venue repeatedly on hip hop nights.

DWtLvupV4AASdb2.jpg

1111_zpsyrpgbuyv.png

In the real world, blacks own apartment buildings and there are also black managers.
Yup and you could have said that 50 Years ago.

In fact 100 years you could have said.
What about Madame C.J. Walker?

Madame C.J. Walker was one of the very first African American millionaires making money from black beauty products. But Walker had become a millionaire in 1911: a year in which sixty-three black folks had been lynched in this country (more than one a week), and at a time when obviously all would agree overt racism was the norm.
They run by the same rules and laws all races must follow.
And the laws and rules are created and enforced by the white supremacists
Moving is a noisy process which is why it's done during the day, not at 11 PM. Tenants throughout the US have a right called "quiet enjoyment." <---click on link to read legal definition. It doesn't matter on the race nor does this have to be spelled out in in a contract or lease. This is universal throughout the US. (state laws many vary slightly) Any tenant has the legal right to complain to the owner/manager and or call the police on someone moving in at 11 PM, thus disturbing the peace. Race has NOTHING to do with this.
`
Whites call the police on black people for anything and everything. It's got so bad that even the police are sick of it.

Just the other day this woman This women

Dc1LbDVX4AA31Yn.jpg

Called the police on Lolade Siyonbola-for taking a nap in the common area. Calling the calvary to get black people harmed is one of the perks of living in a system of white supremacy that many whites take advantage of

Forum List

Back