More evidence of deferential treatment for Don.

Except for every right wing media source in the country. What transgressions are you referring to?

The fact that you don't know speaks volumes of the stupidity and lack of awareness that you idiot Moon Bat have.

You are always in denial about the corruption and incompetence of the Democrats.

Hunter Biden is Democrat royality and gets a pass on his crimes because we are a banana republic. Just like Crooked Hillary, Joe Potatohead with their crimes and all those Democrat assholes that attempted a coup against Trump with that Russian bullshit.

I assume you are speaking of the unproven allegations made against Joe?
I'm talking about any thread devoted to anything dumb Joe does, it could be keeping classified information where his crackhead son could easily get them or getting lost between Marine One and the White House or shaking hands with an invisible person. It doesn't matter, somebody obsessed with TRUMP! always swoops in with something.

How the hell is a candidate for the presidency supposed to be ignored?
Quid Pro was largely ignored the entire campaign as the press was obsessed with trying to tear down TRUMP!. At best, he had maybe a half dozen people at his rallies, and they were all reporters with nothing better to do.

At any rate, you could start by actually talking about Quid Pro instead of TRUMP! all the time. I mean, he is the actual president and is responsible for things like the border that he is ignoring.

Hunter Biden is Democrat royality and gets a pass on his crimes because we are a banana republic.
Surely you have something better than that foolishness. I'm beginning to think you aren't even trying.

Quid Pro was largely ignored the entire campaign
An absurd contention on two fronts. 1. I'm sorry for being redundant but, speaking of ignoring something, the quid pro quo allegations are as yet unproven. 2. Asserting Biden was ignored by the media during the 2020 campaign suggests you have a lapse of memory. Not uncommon among Trump supporters, explaining their ability to forget his copious, shall we say indiscretions in order to be overly kind?

An absurd contention on two fronts. 1. I'm sorry for being redundant but, speaking of ignoring something, the quid pro quo allegations are as yet unproven. 2. Asserting Biden was ignored by the media during the 2020 campaign suggests you have a lapse of memory. Not uncommon among Trump supporters, explaining their ability to forget his copious, shall we say indiscretions in order to be overly kind?
If you're trying to draw an equivalency, there is none to be drawn. TRUMP! simply dominated the headlines, and still does. He will continue to do so as long as the obsessed still obsess over him.

That's my point. An immature teenager, wannabe Rambo, strolled by police that night in open possession of an assault style weapon and wasn't immediately arrested. That's how insane our gun laws are.

But we now KNOW you're ok with that, because a crack-addled criminal bought a gun by lying on a federal background check form, and you don't have a problem with it.

Surely you have something better than that foolishness. I'm beginning to think you aren't even trying.
ScalesOfJustice_jpeg-2858905.JPG

Unlike a private citizen, he has a 24 hour/day armed Secret Service detail around him.
Just like a gang kingpin or drug dealer. You know, actual people society wants to be rid of.
You simply cannot put handcuffs on him and stick him in a cell.
Correct. You have to have a conviction first.
This is a perpetual frustration to those who cannot function unless they get to see him in orange, working out in a prison yard.
It should be a perpetual frustration to anyone with respect for our system of justice. Magaturds do not meet the criteria.
The worst that we will see is a fine that he'll pay out of petty cash and MAYBE a month or two confinement in extremely opulent surroundings, in the very unlikely case it ever gets that far.
You seem very cavalier about mocking our system of justice. I don't think that's very smart.

Forum List

Back