More economic good news, unemployment rate drops to 8.6%

Bigreb is a troll only here just to argue until he's blue in the face. Facts don't mean anything to him and you guys doing anything but pointing at him and giggling is nothing short of redundant.

He's a birther, for starters.

Fuck you punk ass raptard. You actually think your rap shit is good? Go troll some where else that you may be appreciated at like at the docks.

I'll give you a buzz when I give a shit what you think.

I wonder if Construction in your area is as slow as you think, or if people just don't want to hire a loony retarded conspiracy theorist..........................makes ya think. I wouldn't hire a whacko, myself personally. I wouldn't want you near my wife, or dog. Although I've hired some off the wall guys for some work in the past - nothing like you my bruv.

Go start polishing all of them double barrells.

Bigreb is a troll only here just to argue until he's blue in the face. Facts don't mean anything to him and you guys doing anything but pointing at him and giggling is nothing short of redundant.

Fuck you punk ass raptard. You actually think your rap shit is good? Go troll some where else that you may be appreciated at like at the docks.

I wonder if Construction in your area is as slow as you think, or if people just don't want to hire a loony retarded conspiracy theorist..........................makes ya think. I wouldn't hire a whacko, myself personally. I wouldn't want you near my wife, or dog. Although I've hired some off the wall guys for some work in the past - nothing like you my bruv.

Fuck you ass dog-between-two-jugs-of-watertard.

Fuck you ass dog-between-two-jugs-of-watertard.

bald between a scruff line of hair tard! :lol:

But some how I am supposed to give a fuck what you think? Go back to trollville You have a no sale here.
I wouldn't want you near my wife, or dog.
I don't need the services of your blowup doll so besides if you have had anything to do with it it's batshit crazy to begin with.

But some how I am supposed to give a fuck what you think? Go back to trollville You have a no sale here.
I don't need the services of your blowup doll so besides if you have had anything to do with it it's batshit crazy to begin with.

:lol::lol: keep sticking your fingers in your ears daily when you get owned by facts. It's great entertainment for us sane folks.

You can believe the government lie all you want it's not going to change the truth.
So the government lies about how it calculates the jobs figure - specifically, they use UI numbers but they lie to us and tell us it's part of the establishment survey? How in the world could you calculate the number of jobs created using the number of people claiming Unemployment insurance? How would that even work? Methinks there is a methodology problem here.

OK then. You can surely believe whatever you'd like. You prove that no amount of pesky fact will get in the way of your belief.

The only facts cooked numbers proves is how corrupted the government is, but thank you for you approval.
Except you're beyond claiming the numbers are cooked- you've moved to claiming they tell us the numbers are from one dataset, yet they actually get the numbers from a different dataset (one that isn't relevant to the question).

:lol::lol: keep sticking your fingers in your ears daily when you get owned by facts. It's great entertainment for us sane folks.

Are you here to troll or discuss the thread? I mean is calling me a troll part oif the topic of this thread or is it a deflection, or is it that you are just trolling?

UI claims aren't used at all for jobs gained, lost, employed or unemployed.
WHAT????????

Dude...really? Unemployment insurance claims are the ONLY way unemployment is tracked! What the hell do you think new jobless claims means?

Oh gawd. PLease bring an ounce of research into a thread. It's amazing how confident people can be when they are absolutely, positively wrong.

Seriously. This information is all available, free of charge. Right here on the interwebs!

LOL Damn bro you have butt hurt a few lefties :lmao:

Nice!!!:D

So the government lies about how it calculates the jobs figure - specifically, they use UI numbers but they lie to us and tell us it's part of the establishment survey? How in the world could you calculate the number of jobs created using the number of people claiming Unemployment insurance? How would that even work? Methinks there is a methodology problem here.

OK then. You can surely believe whatever you'd like. You prove that no amount of pesky fact will get in the way of your belief.

The only facts cooked numbers proves is how corrupted the government is, but thank you for you approval.
Except you're beyond claiming the numbers are cooked- you've moved to claiming they tell us the numbers are from one dataset, yet they actually get the numbers from a different dataset (one that isn't relevant to the question).

No stop trying to dictate what I am saying, I am still saying the same thing the government lies and the numbers are cooked.

LOL Damn bro you have butt hurt a few lefties :lmao:

Nice!!!:D

I know but what can you do?:badgrin:

Are you here to troll or discuss the thread? I mean is calling me a troll part oif the topic of this thread or is it a deflection, or is it that you are just trolling?

It's hard to take the thread topic seriously when everything you say is thoroughly refuted and then you respond by saying "nuh uh, anything gubbamint says is a lie i'll never believe it, so THERE!"

You make yourself an annoying shit, impossible to have a two way conversation with and downright disengenuous / childish.

So why spoil your fun, trolling is what you want, right? I mean, you don't want all of that fact and raw data and formula shit, obviously. When it's shown to you, you say "nuh uh......nuh uhh..." like a 5 year old.

So get off of the pias "here to discuss the topic" tip when you're not even capable of doing that, at all.

No stop trying to dictate what I am saying, I am still saying the same thing the government lies and the numbers are cooked.

you know your old posts in this thread are still available, right? I don't need to dictate what you said to prove you worng - I just need to quote it. Here, have a look:

you said:
Striking workers do not get UI so how can they be counted as new jobs ?
me said:
amazing. Do you go out of your way to be wrong?

you said:
I would not say it if it was wrong. Not all states allow it.

You were wrong. Whether or not a striking worker collects UI is not relevant to the new jobs figure.

I am seeing more help wanted ads, the temp agencies are doing a better business, so I think things are getting marginally better.

In my case, I got a temp job for two weeks which is the first 40 hour week I have had in 30 months. I am feeling pretty cheerful.

the temp agencies are doing a better business, so I think things are getting marginally better.
Not in my industry and it is the indicator of a healthy economy, Construction. Unemployment is very high for my state in my trade. Your" good news" is regional

North Carolina Economy at a Glance
Economist: N.C. unemployment rate to hit 13% :: WRAL.com

Huh? Those are government numbers. Why are you suddenly using "cooked" numbers from the government to make your point? after all, they lie!

right?

amiright?

I am seeing more help wanted ads, the temp agencies are doing a better business, so I think things are getting marginally better.

In my case, I got a temp job for two weeks which is the first 40 hour week I have had in 30 months. I am feeling pretty cheerful.

the temp agencies are doing a better business, so I think things are getting marginally better.
Not in my industry and it is the indicator of a healthy economy, Construction. Unemployment is very high for my state in my trade. Your" good news" is regional

Huh? Those are government numbers. Why are you suddenly using "cooked" numbers from the government to make your point? after all, they lie!

right?

amiright?

Because I know my industry if the government said the numbers were high then they are much higher. I know those numbers are not true because I know how weak construction is in my state.

right?

amiright?

Because I know my industry if the government said the numbers were high then they are much higher. I know those numbers are not true because I know how weak construction is in my state.
So what are the real numbers? You keep saying the govt is lying and the books are cooked, but you NEVER give any actual evidence...just your opinion.

And why do you continue to think that UI benefits have anything to do with employment or unemployment calculations?

Again, go to the other thread I started if you want a real discussion on definitions and how things are calculated. Though I'm pretty sure you don't want a real discussion.

right?

amiright?

Wait a second - you provided a link to government figures in order to demonstrate that your industry is fairing poorly...Yet you also claim the figures are a lie?

How convenient.:cuckoo:

right?

amiright?

Wait a second - you provided a link to government figures in order to demonstrate that your industry is fairing poorly...Yet you also claim the figures are a lie?

Explain the accuracy of a survey............. Take your time......................

Explain the accuracy of a survey............. Take your time......................

What, specifically, would you like me to explain? The household survey isn't a random Rasmussen poll using random digit dialing to reach 800 people.

Don't need any time. Accuracy of the Unemployment rate: +-0.2 percentage points
Accuracy of Unemployment Level: +-2.4%
Accuracy of non farm pay roll jobs: +- 0.33%
Accuracy of bigrebnc's opinion: +-80%

Margin of error in a survey is not the same as lying.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back