More desperation from dems. Want obamacare available to CANADIANS!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Another monstrous gaffe from gaffe-master Biden. The controlled media censors these incidents but the internet doesn't.

Biden Tries to Sign Canadian Woman Up for Obamacare | The Weekly Standard

March 1, 2014

"Vice President Biden moving in close to sell the Affordable Care Act to a young woman outside Butterfield's Pancake House in Scottsdale," says the local reporter.

Biden told the young Canadian: "We gotta make sure everybody young person signs up for health care. It's affordable. You can get subsidies to do it. And it's in your interest. And if you don't even want to do it for yourself. do it for your parents, give 'em peace of mind."

The local reporter though took the time to find out a little bit about the woman the vice president pitched. "Turns out that woman is not even a U.S. resident. She's visiting from Canada," says the reporter.

"I just didn't know if I should just say, I'm sorry--Canadian, don't know if I can help you out," says the Canadian woman. "He's for it, I'm for it. And I hope it works out here."

The vice president was visiting Scottsdale, Arizona.

So, he was in America, pitching healthcare, but the lady turned out to be from Canada ... how was Biden supposed to know this?

That's the big scoop, eh? :cuckoo:

See - that's another reason we need federal ID.

:lol:

Last edited:
In the time it took to make this thread you could have done something much more worthwhile, like rearrange the eggs in your refrigerator.

So, he was in America, pitching healthcare, but the lady turned out to be from Canada ... how was Biden supposed to know this?

That's the big scoop, eh? :cuckoo:

See - that's another reason we need federal ID.

:lol:

no we don't need a federal ID at all ... heres why ... when you sign up for health care, you have to give your social security number... that's Sufficient ... A federal ID is redundant

Last edited:

Forum List

Back