More "Climate" fraud!!!

...Nurse said that, in principle, scientific information should be made available as widely as possible as a matter of course, a practice common in biological research where gene sequences are routinely published in public databases. But he said freedom of information had "opened a Pandora's box. It's released something that we hadn't imagined ... there have been cases of it being misused in the climate change debate to intimidate scientists...
How shocking. Everyone knows that climate scientists are the only people allowed to intimidate dissenters.

Cite or Reference?

Sure!

Weather Channel Climate Expert Calls for Decertifying Global Warming Skeptics

Climate of Fear, Global-Warming Alarmists Intimidate Dissenting Scientists into Silence

Lots of links here: Silencing the Skeptics in the Global Warming Debate

Canada Free Press:lol::lol::eusa_whistle::cuckoo::lol::lol:

Why not the Weekly Globe? Just as respectable!

Here's a source you'll automatically and slavishly believe:

Eh, why bother | Grist

Ah yes, the blogosphere, how cute. Now what is it in this opinion piece that you see as implying that only climate scientists should be allowed to intimidate others?

I see some individual derision and consideration of their personal opinions, but I don't see any organized, or governmental attempts to actually take actions against or even any direct advocacy for any official or governmental action against anyone. In fact, Dr Dressler even advocates against any action or call to censor or take official action against any would advocate against the mainstream science understandings. So I'm not sure how this supports your statements but would be interested in an explanation or any more clearly supportive examples and evidences you can point toward.

Forum List

Back