More Christians are conservative meanwhile Christ was liberal...

you took care of that when you got up on the stump and waved your arms........

---
Are you not waving your arms here ... "on the stump"?
ah, but I haven't said foolish things......

Do you have an excuse?
only the fact you are mistaken.......

---
And you are not mistaken ...
in believing that "God" made the first woman from the first man's rib?
That our human species is forever doomed because Eve took an apple from a tree?
Eve's "free will" to disobey God gets God so angry that thousands of years later, he sees all of us as "sinners"?
God has such emotions?

If you are not mistaken in your belief, please explain who wrote such nonsense?
unless I am mistaken, you wrote it....at least it is posted under your name....

I prefer to go with what Christianity teaches......God created men, women and all of the universe.......like Adam and Eve we are disobedient.....we all are sinners and we have free will to choose to believe or not believe in Jesus as our savior........

you took care of that when you got up on the stump and waved your arms........
So the bible has no problem with its adherents going around calling people fools? Hmmm, pretty moronic book you have there.
why would it be moronic to speak the truth?.......
A book about how an invisible guy made fools and then wantred others to go around calling them fools and making fun of them like you're trying to do (btw, epic fail)? If that's not written by a moron...
nobody made you a fool....its the path you chose.....
No, you quote the bible to call me a fool and think it's okay to do so. A pretty childish book, no?
???....I didn't quote the Bible to call you a fool....I used posts like #118 to identify you as a fool and then mentioned what the Bible said about you....do you think the book is more childish than post #118?......if so, it verifies you are in fact a fool......

---

Do you have an excuse?

---
Eve's "free will" to disobey God gets God so angry that thousands of years later, he sees all of us as "sinners"?
God has such emotions?

I prefer to go with what Christianity teaches......God created men, women and all of the universe.......like Adam and Eve we are disobedient.....we all are sinners and we have free will to choose to believe or not believe in Jesus as our savior........
Being taught that you are evil and base and only through my cult can you be saved is quite the hook. It's been practiced by con-men, power preachers, TV evangelists and snake oil salesmen for as long as there have been the gullible to buy in to it.

As we see so often, believing you are evil and base is a proscription for a maladjusted personality. There's no need to project your pathology on to others.

I respect Christianity but it makes no sense to me. The most part of my friend are religious enough. What I fail to comprehend is why every single one of my Christian friends label themselves as conservative. Doesn't that defy the fundamental teachings of the bible? Or am I making false assumptions and the bible is truly more conservative than liberal? What is the very nature of Christianity: liberal or conservative one?

Jesus wasn't "Liberal" in today's sense of the word. He also wasn't conservative. Those are political terms and Jesus was NOT political in any way.

Where you made the assumption that anyone is this or that is beyond me. That passage is an illustration of what the procedure was in that day. Just like the bible says for kings not to multiply wives unto themselves. Well, they did! And it illustrates what a bad move it was. Some of the old testament was prophesy, some was the law, and some things were historical record and illustrations to learn from. You are discrediting me for a reason you made up not on points I have made
you have attempted to justify abortion based on scripture that does not justify abortion.....I gave you an opportunity to specifically state you didn't intend to justify abortion and you didn't take it......I didn't make any assumptions, I just accepted your claims.......
Go introduce yourself to Jeremiah and Koshergirl. You three can form a coven like the three blind witches that shared one eye in mythology. Good Grief Charlie Brown!!

Last edited:
So the bible has no problem with its adherents going around calling people fools? Hmmm, pretty moronic book you have there.
A book about how an invisible guy made fools and then wantred others to go around calling them fools and making fun of them like you're trying to do (btw, epic fail)? If that's not written by a moron...
No, you quote the bible to call me a fool and think it's okay to do so. A pretty childish book, no?
???....I didn't quote the Bible to call you a fool....I used posts like #118 to identify you as a fool and then mentioned what the Bible said about you....do you think the book is more childish than post #118?......if so, it verifies you are in fact a fool......
You really don't like it when someone nails you on your own posts, when in fact a fool is someone who lives his life by a fucking made up book... THAT HE KNOWS IS MADE UP!!!!!!!! The book of life says you're a fucking doofus. :lmao:

I respect Christianity but it makes no sense to me. The most part of my friend are religious enough. What I fail to comprehend is why every single one of my Christian friends label themselves as conservative. Doesn't that defy the fundamental teachings of the bible? Or am I making false assumptions and the bible is truly more conservative than liberal? What is the very nature of Christianity: liberal or conservative one?

Well Christ never said, give your money to me and I will distribute it evenly, which is what a liberal is.
You've just described a communist. Now you know.

Well Christ never said, give your money to me and I will distribute it evenly, which is what a liberal is.
You've just described a communist. Now you know.

That is a liberal, so now you know.

Where you made the assumption that anyone is this or that is beyond me. That passage is an illustration of what the procedure was in that day. Just like the bible says for kings not to multiply wives unto themselves. Well, they did! And it illustrates what a bad move it was. Some of the old testament was prophesy, some was the law, and some things were historical record and illustrations to learn from. You are discrediting me for a reason you made up not on points I have made
you have attempted to justify abortion based on scripture that does not justify abortion.....I gave you an opportunity to specifically state you didn't intend to justify abortion and you didn't take it......I didn't make any assumptions, I just accepted your claims.......
Go introduce yourself to Jeremiah and Koshergirl. You three can form a coven like the three blind witches that shared one eye in mythology. Good Grief Charlie Brown!!
and you can join with some other baby killers and make shish kabobs with the body parts PP can't sell......

You really don't like it when someone nails you on your own posts,
I have never had the experience....describe to me what you are feeling.......

---

Do you have an excuse?

---
God has such emotions?

---
Playing games with me?
I wrote what is mentioned in the first sections of the Bible.
Do you believe those ideas, e.g., that Eve was created from Adam's rib?

Since you admit to believing that we are all born "sinners" because of what a woman did 6,000 years ago ... and we need to believe that a "son of God" felt pain to save us from his dad's emotional issues, well ... I rest my case.

---
Playing games with me?

Since you admit to believing that we are all born "sinners" because of what a woman did 6,000 years ago ... and we need to believe that a "son of God" felt pain to save us from his dad's emotional issues, well ... I rest my case.
no I'm not playing games.....just correcting your errors.....the majority of Christians, while believing God created men and women, do not specifically believe a woman was created from a man's rib........and not only did I not admit that we are born sinners BECAUSE of what a woman did 6000 years ago (as you childishly argued) I directly refuted your claim, stating that WE are disobedient, as even the first humans and all humans were, and are responsible for our own disobedience......

so, you rest your case on a foundation of ignorant assumptions......
if I was playing games with you I would say you weren't much of a challenge.........

---
Playing games with me?

no I'm not playing games.....just correcting your errors.....the majority of Christians, while believing God created men and women, do not specifically believe a woman was created from a man's rib........and not only did I not admit that we are born sinners BECAUSE of what a woman did 6000 years ago (as you childishly argued) I directly refuted your claim, stating that WE are disobedient, as even the first humans and all humans were, and are responsible for our own disobedience......

if I was playing games with you I would say you weren't much of a challenge.........

---
If I made ignorant assumptions, you are in my group.
Ok, so you are not a Bible fundamentalist, but your assumption that ...
"WE are disobedient, as even the first humans and all humans were,"
... is clearly ignorant.

How do you know about "the first humans"?
How about explaining "we are disobedient"?

if the Bible can't be trusted, why is it that half the book of Proverbs speaks of you?.......
Like what?
Proverbs 18:2
A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.
Proverbs 1:7
fools despise wisdom and instruction.
Proverbs 18:7
A fool's mouth is his ruin, and his lips are a snare to his soul.
Proverbs 17:28
Even a fool who keeps silent is considered wise; when he closes his lips, he is deemed intelligent.
so many more.....
So the bible has passages to insult anyone you want? That's pretty cool. But I didn't think that it would need to stoop so low. But I guess when your audience is simpletons...
????....stooping?......that is very helpful advice......if you didn't despise wisdom and instruction you would have realized that......
The bible advising you on how to treat people as fools? How nice. Was the bible written by a 9 year old?

Stop acting like a fool and people wont treat you as one.

It's better to remain silent and look like a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

---
Playing games with me?

---
... is clearly ignorant.

O.M.G.

You really don't know what you're talking about.

---
Playing games with me?

---
... is clearly ignorant.

O.M.G.

You really don't know what you're talking about.

---
Please feel free to explain, if you can.

Forum List

Back