More Black violence

This doesnt have anything to do with BLM but nice try tho...I see you got on you Demagoguery black belt.
The OP didn't say that BLM had anything to do with the crimes.......outside of fascilitating the poisoned atmosphere that exists.

Do you mean the number of cops killed being down is BLM's fault?

False talking-point.....lies created to throw us off and give you suckasses something to talk about.

No police killings are down. Thats a fact. Do you want to deal in facts or your own knee knocking paranoia?
Police killings may be down according to some, but police being executed seem to be up.

Not according to some...According to facts. Again are we talking about facts or your boogey man nightmares?

The OP didn't say that BLM had anything to do with the crimes.......outside of fascilitating the poisoned atmosphere that exists.

False talking-point.....lies created to throw us off and give you suckasses something to talk about.

No police killings are down. Thats a fact. Do you want to deal in facts or your own knee knocking paranoia?
Police killings may be down according to some, but police being executed seem to be up.

Not according to some...According to facts. Again are we talking about facts or your boogey man nightmares?
Facts also tell us that Brown and Martin were thugs, blacks murder at far greater rates than others and have very low intelligence.

Those are facts. Another fact is that executing cops is becoming a fad among young black thugs.

Black murder is a serious problem...Blacks commit half of all murders in this country based on the fbi.

It is important to work on decreasing this.

The best way to decrease this is to decrease the number of black males at large. We might begin this process by building more Planned Parenthood murder clinics in black neighborhoods throughout America to make abortion even more readily available to more black women.

Sounds like maybe we need to send them to a camp in which to CONCENTRATE on what they have done so that we can create a SOLUTION that will FINALLY resolve this problem with violence, hint hint, wink wink, nudge nudge!

Actually, I submit the Democrat Party has solved the solution. The Democrat Party has not removed itself as far away from its Klan roots as we might suppose. They are just more subtle and cunning in their modern approach. They have destroyed the Black family. Over 70% of Black children are born outside of marriage. Indeed, few Black children even have as inkling as to who their father might be. The policies of the Democrat Party has reduced the Black race to an undereducated and dependency status. By refusing to defund Planned Parenthood, the Democrat Party is systemically murdering off the Black race while making the Blacks so dependent upon the Democrat supported entitlements that the undereducated Black voters must continue to vote for Democrat politicians who will further promote policies that continue the mass unemployment and stagnated wages of the unskilled and uneducated Black. Yes, the Democrat Party is still the party of the Klan but in sheep's clothing and the Blacks are eating them up.

Oh shut the fuck up. A white boy kills blacks in a church. Which was a tradegy, but liberals went crazy. It was full time news on the liberal networks. President Obama trips over himself to go to a funeral. Liberals, we got to ban a flag immediately. Now liberals are silent, can I say boogey man?

Black murder is a serious problem...Blacks commit half of all murders in this country based on the fbi.

It is important to work on decreasing this.

The best way to decrease this is to decrease the number of black males at large. We might begin this process by building more Planned Parenthood murder clinics in black neighborhoods throughout America to make abortion even more readily available to more black women.

Sounds like maybe we need to send them to a camp in which to CONCENTRATE on what they have done so that we can create a SOLUTION that will FINALLY resolve this problem with violence, hint hint, wink wink, nudge nudge!

Actually, I submit the Democrat Party has solved the solution. The Democrat Party has not removed itself as far away from its Klan roots as we might suppose. They are just more subtle and cunning in their modern approach. They have destroyed the Black family. Over 70% of Black children are born outside of marriage. Indeed, few Black children even have as inkling as to who their father might be. The policies of the Democrat Party has reduced the Black race to an undereducated and dependency status. By refusing to defund Planned Parenthood, the Democrat Party is systemically murdering off the Black race while making the Blacks so dependent upon the Democrat supported entitlements that the undereducated Black voters must continue to vote for Democrat politicians who will further promote policies that continue the mass unemployment and stagnated wages of the unskilled and uneducated Black. Yes, the Democrat Party is still the party of the Klan but in sheep's clothing and the Blacks are eating them up.
Don't forget, their black president hasn't done anything for them. Except turn more of them into thugs.

Raising money to get my book published. Any Donation of atleast 20 dollars gets you a copy of my book. This book will change lives and will give a view of Wilmington Delaware and why change needs to come in our city.

We have endured a very traumatic life. Fourteen years ago next month on August 31. Marks the night that my whole life changed when My mother and father was murdered in front of my little brother and I. My mother was shot in the head and my father in his neck and shoulder. Later to die in the hospital and his face was almost indescribable because his face was swollen from the bullets. I wanna teach our youth to think about the choices you make before you do it because it effect a whole family and a community. I'm writing a book to stop the violence in my community. gofund.me/Traumatized

Don't people understand by now, that if young blacks are killing each other at an alarming rate, that mental illness has a role in all this? You can not know the stigma of being black in this country without understanding the toll it takes on you mentally. Its a wonder we all haven't gone mad by now. I guess until we walk into a church and murder a bunch of whites or a kindegarten or a movie theater, no one will address these issues

Raising money to get my book published. Any Donation of atleast 20 dollars gets you a copy of my book. This book will change lives and will give a view of Wilmington Delaware and why change needs to come in our city.

We have endured a very traumatic life. Fourteen years ago next month on August 31. Marks the night that my whole life changed when My mother and father was murdered in front of my little brother and I. My mother was shot in the head and my father in his neck and shoulder. Later to die in the hospital and his face was almost indescribable because his face was swollen from the bullets. I wanna teach our youth to think about the choices you make before you do it because it effect a whole family and a community. I'm writing a book to stop the violence in my community. gofund.me/Traumatized

Friend, I applaud you on your efforts to educate the public on your story, however, todays black youth are completely detached from our linage and our history and its really a waste of time. I would however suggest you sample some of your writings on social media, ie facebook and spark some interest there.

The only way to reach todays young blacks is through mama, and if mama is fucked up, they don't have a chance in hell. sorry

Forum List

Back