More Black violence

This doesnt have anything to do with BLM but nice try tho...I see you got on you Demagoguery black belt.

Wow! We are talking about human beings here.... just sayin'

Black murder is a serious problem...Blacks commit half of all murders in this country based on the fbi.

It is important to work on decreasing this.

The best way to decrease this is to decrease the number of black males at large. We might begin this process by building more Planned Parenthood murder clinics in black neighborhoods throughout America to make abortion even more readily available to more black women.

Black murder is a serious problem...Blacks commit half of all murders in this country based on the fbi.

The best way to decrease this is to decrease the number of black males at large. We might begin this process by building more Planned Parenthood murder clinics in black neighborhoods throughout America to make abortion even more readily available to more black women.

Dont do it through passive means...please go and start it off and report back

Is that how white criminality was decreased?

No, because it hasnt...but they are more concerned with black on black violence because they are bla....I mean because white people dont kill other whi....

I mean, ok they are just race baiting pillow biters, sorry.

No. White folks became civilized and progressed. Blacks have not.

This doesnt have anything to do with BLM but nice try tho...I see you got on you Demagoguery black belt.
The OP didn't say that BLM had anything to do with the crimes.......outside of fascilitating the poisoned atmosphere that exists.

Do you mean the number of cops killed being down is BLM's fault?

False talking-point.....lies created to throw us off and give you suckasses something to talk about.

BTW, does the media mention that whenever a black is killed by cops?

No.

If somebody shoots a bunch of church goers do they mention that this sort of thing rarely happens?

Nope.

You figure if statistically there are fewer cops killed, that's some sort of improvement.

The killings have become more frequent in the last month. Cops have become targets. Now they're shooting them in the back of the head while they're pumping friggen gas......not in the line of duty. But, some bean-counter working for the left tells you the trends show a downward movement. No specifics on how they arrived at this conclusion........and you're buying it.

No, because it hasnt...but they are more concerned with black on black violence because they are bla....I mean because white people dont kill other whi....

I mean, ok they are just race baiting pillow biters, sorry.
Pot meet kettle.

The OP didn't say that BLM had anything to do with the crimes.......outside of fascilitating the poisoned atmosphere that exists.

False talking-point.....lies created to throw us off and give you suckasses something to talk about.

No police killings are down. Thats a fact. Do you want to deal in facts or your own knee knocking paranoia?

No police killings are down. Thats a fact. Do you want to deal in facts or your own knee knocking paranoia?
Police killings may be down according to some, but police being executed seem to be up.

Sounds like maybe we need to send them to a camp in which to CONCENTRATE on what they have done so that we can create a SOLUTION that will FINALLY resolve this problem with violence, hint hint, wink wink, nudge nudge!

Forum List

Back