More Beck

I have been listening to Beck and his perspective on the writings and audio he is getting on the likes of Van Jones, Marc Lloyd, etc. I agreed with Beck in that we are getting overloaded with issues because I am feeling overwhelmed with all that is happening and at the rate it is happening. And I also believe Beck is correct in that the WH is scrubbing the internet on the radical info that is out there on Obama's advisors. Although I don't see how they can clean up Van Jones. This guy has way too much baggage. But yet the media will not report on this self-acclaimed communist among his other radical views he spews. I wouldn't be surprised to see the FCC czar, Marc Lloyd, spring into action and try to silence the likes of Beck. It sounds like Beck believes it is coming.

Last edited:
save all things you come across by printing or saving to an external drive.

If indeed things are being scrubbed you will want a record of what you have found.

I haven't noticed any "scrubbing" myself but i have saved some documents that were written by some of the czars/advisors and the president that i feel are important.

[SIZE=+1]Did Glenn Beck rape and murder a girl in 1990? [/SIZE]
Some have said Glenn Beck raped and murdered a girl in 1990
As far as I know, it's not true that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a girl in 1990. But Glenn Beck has never denied that he raped and murdered a girl... in 1990. Glenn Beck should come clean... about whether or not he raped and murdered a girl in 1990. Some say he ate her remains in a drug-filled pagan ceremony. Some say. Classic Glenn Beck style reasoning suggests that he is responsible for clearing his name of these atrocious acts. A new site “exists to probe the vicious rumor that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990.”
http://glennbeckrapedandmurderedayounggirlin1990.com/

The evidence just keeps piling up. Both Florida and Beck were in the same country at the time, and Florida is shaped like a wang. A wang that rapes girls and then kills them. Just like Beck did. In 1990. This is the most true thing the internet has ever uncovered.
Read more:
http://foxnewsboycott.com/glenn-beck/glenn-beck-raped-and-murdered-a-girl-in-1990/

Where's my white board??
Tonight we're going to talk about Glenn Beck and his dangerous connections. Specifically his love of alcohol, his connection to the Mormon church, his early days in talk radio, firing a man for bringing him the wrong kind of pen. If we put all these bolded letters together we get...... Read More... Read More
P-E-D-O-P-H-I-L-E
There you have it ladies and gentleman. We are living in dark times. A known rapist pedophile has a nationally televised show.
Here is some more evidence: * Why haven’t we had an official response to the rumor that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a girl in 1990? * “R” is for radical “A” is for astronaut “P” is for paper “S” is for super-douche “T” well, I don’t have that yet, but if I did, this would spell “rapist”.... Read More... Read More * Fox News Poll: Should Glenn Beck deny rape allegations? Vote Now! * OMG! I can't find a single entry/item/article ANYWHERE that says Mr. Beck is not a rapist. * He has exposed himself as a guy over and over again who has a deep seeded hatred for consensual sex or the “No Means No” culture, I don’t know what it is. I’m not saying he doesn’t like consensual sex, I’m saying he has a problem. This guy is, I believe a rapist.
Register your opinion here!
http://www.reddit.com/r/reddit.com/comments/9gbdj/did_glen_beck_really_rape_and_murder_a_girl_in
I hate to condemn the guy, but his silence is deafening on this issue. That he isn't saying anything is profoundly disturbing. It could be a lawyer has told him to keep quiet for fear of incriminating himself. I think the only question you have to ask yourself is "Y"? Glenn Beck has never released his criminal rap sheet in all fifty states and he's never denied raping and killing a nine year-old girl in 1990. While his record of sexual violence may be undetermined, he did douse a co-worker in gasoline and threaten to set him on fire a few months ago. He also exhibits the traits of a classic sociopath personality. When you combine his regard for human life and his unwillingness to address the rumors, you can, unfortunately, draw one conclusion.... ... Read More Glenn Beck MAY have raped and murdered a girl in 1990..

If you haven't read it yet, read Glenn Beck's book, "Common Sense". I highly recommend it.

"It took me about a year to start hating the 9/11 victims' families... I don't hate all of them. I hate probably about 10 of them. But when I see a 9-11 victim family on television, or whatever, I'm just like, 'Oh, shut up!' I'm so sick of them because they're always complaining. And we did our best for them."
-- Glen Beck, trying to be a bigger asshole than Rush, Link

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9JE5SBm9UU&feature=PlayList&p=98497A382A0FB535&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=1"]Shep Smith Mocks Glenn Beck's "Fear Chamber"[/ame]
shep-mocks-beck.jpg

Forum List

Back