More "All-Gender" Bathrooms Coming To The University Of Colorado?

GotZoom

Apr 20, 2005
Cordova, TN
Here is the way I solve this.

You have a wanker; Male bathroom.

No wanker; Female bathroom.

-------

BOULDER, Colo. -- A transgender task force wants to bring more "all-gendered" bathrooms to the University of Colorado-Boulder campus, the Boulder Daily Camera reported in its Monday editions.

"It's about creating more welcoming spaces," Bryce Abelson told the newspaper.

Abelson identified himself as "gender queer," a person who is neither male or female. He said he doesn't feel comfortable in the men's bathroom and gets strange looks when he walks in the women's bathroom.

Task force members believe the costs of changing current male and female bathrooms will be minimal because only the signs need to be changed on existing bathrooms. One bathroom already exists outside the Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender Resource Center.

The sign for a transgender bathroom is half of a figure wearing a dress and the other half wearing pants.

The tasks force is taking its request to CU officials, but no decision has been made.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/9132719/detail.html

GotZoom said:
Here is the way I solve this.

You have a wanker; Male bathroom.

No wanker; Female bathroom.

Exactly, GZ! Everyone knows that, deep down. See...

Abelson identified himself as "gender queer," a person who is neither male or female. He said he doesn't feel comfortable in the men's bathroom and gets strange looks when he walks in the women's bathroom.

I, for one, am completely offended by the thought of men invading the ladies room. How do we know guys won't pretend to be "gender queers," all the while getting their jollies by peeking under the next stall "innocently" asking for a length of tp bc their roll is empty?

I knew a guy who tried to use the women's bathrooms by saying he was lesbian trapped in a man's body.

Forum List

Back