Morality Matters

Wow, you need relax. He was a crappy husband, but you call him Hitler because CNN told you to.

G-5 is one of a few jerk-off posters that has to shave his palms daily.
Mudd's another one.
Said like another brain dead, inarticulate, block head Trump minion. Where have all of these dotards come from. I never realized there were this many stupid people in the USA.
The immigrants who had little education in their native countries are light years more intelligent than the dumb shit Trump minions.

I guess this means you need to use your superior intellect and go out and beat up an elderly person.
Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me. Unless you are an insecure, Trump minion.
There is physical abuse just strong words I hope a stupid person could learn from.

You still don't understand President Trump.

Trump grew up in the mean streets of New York City. He had to fight just to get to the subway or to make it down to the local bodega to buy his mum a pack of pell mells as a kid.

As a result he learned how to fight back
Funny, I will give you credit for that one.

Wow, you need relax. He was a crappy husband, but you call him Hitler because CNN told you to.

Mudd's another one.
Said like another brain dead, inarticulate, block head Trump minion. Where have all of these dotards come from. I never realized there were this many stupid people in the USA.
The immigrants who had little education in their native countries are light years more intelligent than the dumb shit Trump minions.

I guess this means you need to use your superior intellect and go out and beat up an elderly person.

I'd take pleasure in killing people that beat up the elderlies.
People who beat up anyone is a piece of crap. People who talk about killing people are even a bigger piece of crap.

That depends. If someone has good cause, they should be ready to fight at any time.

If someone looks at you wrong, tries to deny your manhood, says something about your mother- dam straight you better fight them

What is so "immoral" about Donald J. Trump?

The worst thing they said he ever did was his "pussy grabbing" comments to the Bush scion.

I looked at the Access Hollywood tape a couple of days ago. It was truly nothing. Mr. Trump was just entertaining the Bush boy, shooting the shit. You can tell that from the way the two men were guffawing. He wasn't serious by any stretch of the word, but libs didn't see it, they only read the transcript. If that's the worst thing the money ever did, Pope Francis should have discussed the possibility of appointing Trump as an official canonized saint when he visited Rome a couple of years ago.

You do not find adultery to be immoral? That speaks a great deal about you.
--------------------------------------------- adultery is a Personal matter between Trump , his wife or wives and maybe GOD GGator .
Adultery is a mortal sin.

So is a man taking it in the ass. But libs glorify that
Read the 10 commandments and you will find out what God feels are the major sins. You are a heathen.

Almighty God destroyed Sodom and the other Gayborhoods of antiquity

Mudd's another one.

People who beat up anyone is a piece of crap. People who talk about killing people are even a bigger piece of crap.

That depends. If someone has good cause, they should be ready to fight at any time.

If someone looks at you wrong, tries to deny your manhood, says something about your mother- dam straight you better fight them
There are ways to get back at someone without a fist fight, that can be more effective. You can come out of winning fistfight with more damage than you went in with. I have learned the hard way.

There are ways to get back at someone without a fist fight, that can be more effective. You can come out of winning fistfight with more damage than you went in with. I have learned the hard way.

When I was in 8th Grade, I wasn't very big and a couple of my school chums implied I was a homosexual.

Needless to say, I defended my manhood, I really didn't have a choice

What should I have done instead?

How about for guys in prison, who are sometimes forcibly recruited into homosexuality?

When I was in 8th Grade, I wasn't very big and a couple of my school chums implied I was a homosexual.

Needless to say, I defended my manhood, I really didn't have a choice

What should I have done instead?

How about for guys in prison, who are sometimes forcibly recruited into homosexuality?
I guess sometimes you have to do what you have to do. But in most cases, I feel there are better and more effective options. And also that outside chance a punch you intend to hurt someone to teach them a lesson hits the right spot or knocks someone down and they hit their head and die. When that was never your intention.

The USA continues to be the greatest country in the world because of moral guidance.
Not every politician is moral but morality has won out through our history. That is why we have transition of leadership without violence.
Immoral leadership has challenged our existence multiple times in history; civil war and Joseph McCarthy being two examples.
We have never had a bigger challenge to our morality than from Trump and supporters.
Many justify the support of Trump based on the end justifies the means. Once morality is "trumped" by results we have lost.

I feel that Trump and minions challenge to our morality will be snuffed out like others in our past.

Trump and minions will go down as the ultimate shit stain on the history of our great country.

The worst thing they said he ever did was his "pussy grabbing" comments to the Bush scion.

I looked at the Access Hollywood tape a couple of days ago. It was truly nothing. Mr. Trump was just entertaining the Bush boy, shooting the shit. You can tell that from the way the two men were guffawing. He wasn't serious by any stretch of the word, but libs didn't see it, they only read the transcript. If that's the worst thing the money ever did, Pope Francis should have discussed the possibility of appointing Trump as an official canonized saint when he visited Rome a couple of years ago.

Not nearly as bad as telling a kid that Billy Bob can be Betty Jane if he wants to be, or guys ass fucking other guys is normal.

Mudd's another one.

Maybe you guys can call off your fellow geniuses to stop beating up elderly and kids? You are the good guys right? Call off the mobs.

The USA continues to be the greatest country in the world because of moral guidance.
Not every politician is moral but morality has won out through our history. That is why we have transition of leadership without violence.
Immoral leadership has challenged our existence multiple times in history; civil war and Joseph McCarthy being two examples.
We have never had a bigger challenge to our morality than from Trump and supporters.
Many justify the support of Trump based on the end justifies the means. Once morality is "trumped" by results we have lost.

I feel that Trump and minions challenge to our morality will be snuffed out like others in our past.

Trump and minions will go down as the ultimate shit stain on the history of our great country.
Just your opinion, others have others.
I will accept that but my opinion is correct.
As is ours.

Let's begin with this notion that you decide what American morals are. The progressive mindset has NEVER been an American moral value.

Begin there and let's see if you can understand. Never mind Trump. He is temporary.

why did you leave out the 60's and 70's when we were continuously lectured for trying to impose our morality on others?...that was a far greater threat and has been far more devastating to us than mcCarthyism, who by the way was opposing the people that ended up preaching against our morality and led to the lack of it you pretend to be offended by now...

...I impatiently await your next mistake

This isn't about Bill Clinton, meandering marxist.

Bill only cheated on one wife, Trump has cheated on 3

Or at least you're willing to lie about it.

Hey, you're a commie - lying is a big part of who you are as a sub-human...

:itsok:

I'm surprised that libs are making such a big deal about Trump's alleged adultery, when they have nothing to say about Kamala Harris fucking a very married Willie Brown.

In any event, Trump gets along superbly with his ex wives. If they don't have a problem, why are libs so concerned?

So, what you are saying is that you do not find cheating on one's spouse to be immoral.

Thanks for clarifying.

--------------------------------------------- adultery is a Personal matter between Trump , his wife or wives and maybe GOD GGator .

Pretty sure god find adultery to be immoral. He had some pretty harsh punishments for it.
------------------------------------------ so what concerning your post about 'clintoon' . As regards GOD'S Thoughts and punishments . They mean nothing as far as Secular Law n the USA is concerned GGator .

The topic is morality, not legality. Do try and keep up.

The good book says that "all have sinned". Those who attack Trump when the sins of the Obamas and Clintons are left unmentioned is pretty hypocritical.

Trump paid for his sins,two very expensive divorces, he should be glad he was a billionaire.

But...But...But...OBAMA :21::21::21::21:

Damn, don't you cult members ever tire of defending your deity?
Lol
Says a Clinton supporter

The only Clinton I supported was George!

MORALS differ , see the baby murderers that love Abortion / baby Murder GGator .

Last edited:
MORALS differ , see the baby murderers that love Abortion / baby Murder GGator .
Apparently so

Those same anti-abortion zealots don't seem to mind the government doing horrific things to children at the border

They barely seem to mind Trump's buddy Epstein having a Child Rape Island and getting away with it

Go figure

feck those 'fureign' invader kids . They shoulda stayed in 'mexico' where the belong Lesh .

Forum List

Back