Morality Matters

I didn't vote for Trump to be my moral compass I voted for him for his policies

but you wanted to put a sleaze ball pervert back in the white house that received a BJ in the oval office by an intern not much older then his daughter and now is intertwined with an convicted pedophile
so don't you talk to me about morality

You do realize that the difference in age between Donald and Melania is about the same as between Bill and Monica...right?
rather big difference with a women in her mid 30s and a girl just out of her teens idiot

It is always different when it is your guy doing it.

damn partisan sheep are so boring.
----------------------------------- BORING but we are winning since President Trump was elected GGator .

yep, you partisan sheep are happy half the time. Life has to suck for you to have your happiness tied to a political party.
----------------------------------- talkin about other peoples Happiness and Emotional feelings eh GGator ?? -------- :afro:

Morality..........we are so immoral.............They are SO RIGHTEOUS.........

Need double doors for them to just get through them.........

Hitler, Nazi's, .......etc........every name in the book.......as they loot and burn places if someone who's doesn't agree with them dares to speak....

And here they go again............how we are the bad people.

:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

This Dem tactic used to actually work, hold the Republican to a high moral standard. Then Dem's lowered the standard to make all manner of depraved behavior be accepted as normal so now the right just shrugs its shoulders and says meh.
We used to stay silent and hope the Lunacy would go away....

Now we just tell them to STFU.............about time.......LOL

First president Trump goads the liberal media into a fight. Then mocks them. Then tells them to F off with no apology. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: OMG these are great times we are living in.

These are different times for sure. The D's aren't used to R's who fight back.

Dems and the left are completely confused and unhinged. None of their tried and true attacks have any effect on Trump or his supporters.

Bullshit. You Cult45 snowflakes whine and whine and whine. All day long. You and the lefties are indistinguishable these days. Your Orange Virus is a useless little bitch. Always whining about how the lefties are mean to him all the time. The triggering is a daily source of hilarity for me. :21: The show will likely be abruptly cancelled in 2020, though, so I enjoy it while it lasts..

The USA continues to be the greatest country in the world because of moral guidance.
Not every politician is moral but morality has won out through our history. That is why we have transition of leadership without violence.
Immoral leadership has challenged our existence multiple times in history; civil war and Joseph McCarthy being two examples.
We have never had a bigger challenge to our morality than from Trump and supporters.
Many justify the support of Trump based on the end justifies the means. Once morality is "trumped" by results we have lost.

I feel that Trump and minions challenge to our morality will be snuffed out like others in our past.

Trump and minions will go down as the ultimate shit stain on the history of our great country.

:lol:

A fucking sociopath demagogue posting this...

TOO MUCH.

:lmao:
Do you even know what a sociopath is. Please define and then tie my post to be a sociopath. You are an idiot, but you know it.

You are a sociopath, one with utterly no moral or ethical foundation, a communist pile of shit without a HINT of integrity.

Good. You can smell your own kind.

Trump grew up in the mean streets of New York City. He had to fight just to get to the subway or to make it down to the local bodega to buy his mum a pack of pell mells as a kid.

:auiqs.jpg: That is some serious Orange vapors right there. See, The Orange Virus strikes me as a worthless, dime-a-dozen trust fund baby given endless opportunities that he still managed to fuck up. The only way he frequented a bodega was from the safety of a limo. He seems about as 'hard' as 10-ply toilet paper. Does the constant fellatio of the Orange knob leave a stain on your lips? Bruised knees perhaps? Do you get paid by the word for this idiotic cheer leading?

Trump grew up in the mean streets of New York City. He had to fight just to get to the subway or to make it down to the local bodega to buy his mum a pack of pell mells as a kid.

:auiqs.jpg: That is some serious Orange vapors right there. See, The Orange Virus strikes me as a worthless, dime-a-dozen trust fund baby given endless opportunities that he still managed to fuck up. The only way he frequented a bodega was from the safety of a limo. He seems about as 'hard' as 10-ply toilet paper. Does the constant fellatio of the Orange knob leave a stain on your lips? Bruised knees perhaps? Do you get paid by the word for this idiotic cheer leading?

The idea that Donald Trump is a "worthless fuckup" is sort of silly.

The man owns a gigantic jet airplane with his name on the side. His principal home is a 3 story penthouse on 5th Avenue in New York City.

Living in a relative dump like the White House is a huge step down from what he is used to, and Air Force One is a jalopy compared to his usual ride.

The idea that Donald Trump is a "worthless fuckup" is sort of silly.

The man owns a gigantic jet airplane with his name on the side. His principal home is a 3 story penthouse on 5th Avenue in New York City.

Living in a relative dump like the White House is a huge step down from what he is used to, and Air Force One is a jalopy compared to his usual ride.

More slobbing on the Orange knob. You are infatuated with him and his stuff. Good dog. You are easily swayed/conned/impressed by superficial shit. A perfect dupe (or cult member, your choice). Don't worry, I won't take your delusions away, snowflake.

The USA continues to be the greatest country in the world because of moral guidance.
Not every politician is moral but morality has won out through our history. That is why we have transition of leadership without violence.
Immoral leadership has challenged our existence multiple times in history; civil war and Joseph McCarthy being two examples.
We have never had a bigger challenge to our morality than from Trump and supporters.
Many justify the support of Trump based on the end justifies the means. Once morality is "trumped" by results we have lost.

I feel that Trump and minions challenge to our morality will be snuffed out like others in our past.

Trump and minions will go down as the ultimate shit stain on the history of our great country.

What is so "immoral" about Donald J. Trump?

The worst thing they said he ever did was his "pussy grabbing" comments to the Bush scion.

I looked at the Access Hollywood tape a couple of days ago. It was truly nothing. Mr. Trump was just entertaining the Bush boy, shooting the shit. You can tell that from the way the two men were guffawing. He wasn't serious by any stretch of the word, but libs didn't see it, they only read the transcript. If that's the worst thing the money ever did, Pope Francis should have discussed the possibility of appointing Trump as an official canonized saint when he visited Rome a couple of years ago.

You do not find adultery to be immoral? That speaks a great deal about you.

Clinton supporter?

Does anyone pay attention around here?

The pedophile party talking about morality...to us?

That's like Satan worshipers trying to teach our kids about the importance of living virtuous.

Bullshit. You Cult45 snowflakes whine and whine and whine. All day long. You and the lefties are indistinguishable these days. Your Orange Virus is a useless little bitch. Always whining about how the lefties are mean to him all the time. The triggering is a daily source of hilarity for me. :21: The show will likely be abruptly cancelled in 2020, though, so I enjoy it while it lasts..

Clearly you are no unhinged by Trump :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Clearly you are no unhinged by Trump :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Weak and predictable. I know exactly the type of shit bird the Orange Virus is.

G-5 is one of a few jerk-off posters that has to shave his palms daily.
Mudd's another one.
Said like another brain dead, inarticulate, block head Trump minion. Where have all of these dotards come from. I never realized there were this many stupid people in the USA.
The immigrants who had little education in their native countries are light years more intelligent than the dumb shit Trump minions.

I guess this means you need to use your superior intellect and go out and beat up an elderly person.

I'd take pleasure in killing people that beat up the elderlies.
People who beat up anyone is a piece of crap. People who talk about killing people are even a bigger piece of crap.

Maybe you guys can call off your fellow geniuses to stop beating up elderly and kids? You are the good guys right? Call off the mobs.
I have no idea what you are talking about

Let's begin with this notion that you decide what American morals are. The progressive mindset has NEVER been an American moral value.

Begin there and let's see if you can understand. Never mind Trump. He is temporary.
Morals are different for everyone but there are general standard morals that are consistent in religions, cultures and countries throughout the world. Trump is breaking those global moral standards more than any US president and the current US progressive morals. That is why there is an out cry internationally to Trump's lack of morals except in North Korea, Russia and the Philippines where his morals or lack of morals are more the standard.

Let's begin with this notion that you decide what American morals are. The progressive mindset has NEVER been an American moral value.

Begin there and let's see if you can understand. Never mind Trump. He is temporary.
Morals are different for everyone but there are general standard morals that are consistent in religions, cultures and countries throughout the world. Trump is breaking those global moral standards more than any US president and the current US progressive morals. That is why there is an out cry internationally to Trump's lack of morals except in North Korea, Russia and the Philippines where his morals or lack of morals are more the standard.

Actually, President Putin is very moral.

The fact that he has cracked down on homosexual recruitment is good news, and shows his moral standards.

but you wanted to put a sleaze ball pervert back in the white house that received a BJ in the oval office by an intern not much older then his daughter and now is intertwined with an convicted pedophile
I WILL TALK ABOUT MORALITY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clinton is bad and I would never vote for him knowing his lack of moral standards but he is a choir boy compared to Trump. Clinton was a sexual predator like Trump but he was not a bigot like Trump.

Useless without an agreed definition of "morals".

I WILL TALK ABOUT MORALITY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clinton is bad and I would never vote for him knowing his lack of moral standards but he is a choir boy compared to Trump. Clinton was a sexual predator like Trump but he was not a bigot like Trump.
you saying you didn't support and or vote for H. Clinton
putting her in the white house was putting B. Clinton in it

Forum List

Back