Morality Matters

I'm surprised that libs are making such a big deal about Trump's alleged adultery, when they have nothing to say about Kamala Harris fucking a very married Willie Brown.

In any event, Trump gets along superbly with his ex wives. If they don't have a problem, why are libs so concerned?

So, what you are saying is that you do not find cheating on one's spouse to be immoral.

Thanks for clarifying.
-------------------------------------------- its a shame but its simply personal business in the USA . Its also ok with USA Government GGator .

MORALS differ , see the baby murderers that love Abortion / baby Murder GGator .
Apparently so

Those same anti-abortion zealots don't seem to mind the government doing horrific things to children at the border

They barely seem to mind Trump's buddy Epstein having a Child Rape Island and getting away with it

Go figure

Eppy is no buddy of Trump, Trump banned the man from his properties many years ago.

And Epstein has been charged, he didn't get away with anything yet.

The USA continues to be the greatest country in the world because of moral guidance.
Not every politician is moral but morality has won out through our history. That is why we have transition of leadership without violence.
Immoral leadership has challenged our existence multiple times in history; civil war and Joseph McCarthy being two examples.
We have never had a bigger challenge to our morality than from Trump and supporters.
Many justify the support of Trump based on the end justifies the means. Once morality is "trumped" by results we have lost.

I feel that Trump and minions challenge to our morality will be snuffed out like others in our past.

Trump and minions will go down as the ultimate shit stain on the history of our great country.

I didn't vote for Trump to be my moral compass I voted for him for his policies

but you wanted to put a sleaze ball pervert back in the white house that received a BJ in the oval office by an intern not much older then his daughter and now is intertwined with an convicted pedophile
so don't you talk to me about morality

MORALS differ , see the baby murderers that love Abortion / baby Murder GGator .

So, you are saying that morality is subjective and just a matter of opinion?
----------------------------------- sadly i think so , depends on the religion that sets forth the rules of morality i think GGator

And thus your problem comes to the forefront, you have no moral and thus no integrity.

It is no longer religion that sets forth the rules of morality in this country, it is politics, and you are a happy participant.

Apparently so

Those same anti-abortion zealots don't seem to mind the government doing horrific things to children at the border

They barely seem to mind Trump's buddy Epstein having a Child Rape Island and getting away with it

Go figure
----------------------------------- i think that 'bill clintoons' friend 'epstein' is i jail and waiting to go to Court Lesh .

The USA continues to be the greatest country in the world because of moral guidance.
Not every politician is moral but morality has won out through our history. That is why we have transition of leadership without violence.
Immoral leadership has challenged our existence multiple times in history; civil war and Joseph McCarthy being two examples.
We have never had a bigger challenge to our morality than from Trump and supporters.
Many justify the support of Trump based on the end justifies the means. Once morality is "trumped" by results we have lost.

I feel that Trump and minions challenge to our morality will be snuffed out like others in our past.

Trump and minions will go down as the ultimate shit stain on the history of our great country.

but you wanted to put a sleaze ball pervert back in the white house that received a BJ in the oval office by an intern not much older then his daughter and now is intertwined with an convicted pedophile

You do realize that the difference in age between Donald and Melania is about the same as between Bill and Monica...right?

----------------------------------- sadly i think so , depends on the religion that sets forth the rules of morality i think GGator

And thus your problem comes to the forefront, you have no moral and thus no integrity.

It is no longer religion that sets forth the rules of morality in this country, it is politics, and you are a happy participant.
--------------------------------------- aw , heck , i don't care what you foreign raised fureigners think GGator .

--------------------------------------- aw , heck , i don't care what you foreign raised fureigners think GGator .

Nope, all you care about is what your god in the White House tells you to think. Nothing else matters to you.

By definition Liberals are amoral people.
Obama raped the constitution with his epic FBIgate scandal.
Hillary sold-out America every chance that she could.
BillyBoy is a rapist.
Pelosi is a thief and liar.

-------------------------------------------- yep , its government that makes the Secular rules and laws . GOD's moral laws are personal and are an Option in a secular Nation like the USA . As proof of that , see the baby murderers walking the streets of the USA just hours after they pays their money for their baby murder / abortion GGator .

Nope, all you care about is what your god in the White House tells you to think. Nothing else matters to you.
---------------------------------- now your just getting silly BUT the TRUMP is doing a good job as he fecks with all the correct people and issues both in and outside the USA GGator ,

You do realize that the difference in age between Donald and Melania is about the same as between Bill and Monica...right?
rather big difference with a women in her mid 30s and a girl just out of her teens idiot

rather big difference with a women in her mid 30s and a girl just out of her teens idiot

It is always different when it is your guy doing it.

damn partisan sheep are so boring.

-------------------------------------------- yep , its government that makes the Secular rules and laws . GOD's moral laws are personal and are an Option in a secular Nation like the USA . As proof of that , see the baby murderers walking the streets of the USA just hours after they pays their money for their baby murder / abortion GGator .

The topic of the thread is morality, not secular laws.

Using your secular law cop out you should not be complaining about abortions as they are as legal as adultery

Morality Matters

So you say. On the other side you have hordes of Trumpletons - Faux News on endless loop, having watched hundreds of Trump campaign rallies - crawling out from beneath their rocks and cheerfully informing you they know better.

[chuckle] i just point out that secular law over rules morality in the USA GGator .

----------------------------------- BORING but we are winning since President Trump was elected GGator .

----------------------------------- BORING but we are winning since President Trump was elected GGator .

yep, you partisan sheep are happy half the time. Life has to suck for you to have your happiness tied to a political party.

Forum List

Back