Did you see the squads press conference?

I was admittedly left quite speechless from laughing so hard. I haven't heard hallucinated crap like that since the Yippies were in vogue.

There is no doubt Trump is a political Genius.....

These four vile vulgar America Hating Bitches are now the face of the democratic party....

LOL, TRUMP is a master at this. Not sure how long the babbling went on from the AOC squad but I was bored after 60 seconds.

just like clerics in Saudi Arabia self-radicalize in order to distinguish themselves and gain new supporters, Ilhan Omar is doing the same in America!

I am a progressive. I tried watching it. I gave each of them 10 seconds which is 35 seconds more than I gave the Trump tweet. Red Dress is only one who seemed not batty.

Looks like these congresswomen who hate America aren't doing their job. Instead they attention whore off the camera whining about how much they hate Trump. Which is getting old since he's actually doing his job. The no substance talk from these swamp democrats will never end... but it actually helps Trump prove his point.

One thing you won't hear Democrats talking about is how to improve the lives of average Americans.

if you're wearing short skirts, you're basically asking Trump to slam you on twitter!

TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Trump made those hateful dumbass Commie bitches look like fools and the same for the rest of the stupid Democrats for defending them.

Trump is a genius and the Moon Bats are playing into his hands.

The more America hears of these stupid bitches the more secure is Trump's reelection.

I am a progressive. I tried watching it. I gave each of them 10 seconds which is 35 seconds more than I gave the Trump tweet. Red Dress is only one who seemed not batty.

Wow! Lots of misogyny with that "red dress" comment.

I could have said the black one but it wouldn't have narrowed it down that much unless I added "The one without the Aunt Jemimah hat on."

ALL you have to do is read this thread and realize what Hillary was talking about when she mentioned “deplorables”.

Forum List

Back