Moral Values & Democrats

Well... so far anyway

No list of moral values that Democrats hold dear..

mmm.. but no lack of insults...:lmao:

1) Go through the list of Democrats that supported/voted for those wars and get back with me on such a ridiculous, myopic charge.. mmkay

psst... how about those Democrats that voted for the war but turned their backs on the soldiers doing the fighting that they voted for..I can't think of much lower morality, can you?

2) There is always bad seeds in war.. blame human nature for that.. btw.. far worse happens in every big city in the country everyday, correct?..

3) Both political parties are in favor of that, yup it sucks but it's better than them living next door, don't you think?
I asked you those questions, not the democrats, YOU!

Are you going to answer them?

Well... so far anyway

Then one more ain't gonna kill you, right?
I've always wondered why the self appointed, self annointed types like yourself feel the need to remind the rest of us of our moral inferiority. Are you so filled with self righteousness that you have to pontificate or explode?
Here's the bottom line. You're a holier than thou jackoff who thinks your morality is better than mine. It isn't. Mine is better than yours. When we die, I'm going to heaven and you're going to hell. Have a good one.

1) Go through the list of Democrats that supported/voted for those wars and get back with me on such a ridiculous, myopic charge.. mmkay

psst... how about those Democrats that voted for the war but turned their backs on the soldiers doing the fighting that they voted for..I can't think of much lower morality, can you?

2) There is always bad seeds in war.. blame human nature for that.. btw.. far worse happens in every big city in the country everyday, correct?..

3) Both political parties are in favor of that, yup it sucks but it's better than them living next door, don't you think?
I asked you those questions, not the democrats, YOU!

Are you going to answer them?

You only get what I've already given...I guess..:eusa_boohoo:

Well... so far anyway

I've always wondered why the self appointed, self annointed types like yourself feel the need to remind the rest of us of our moral inferiority. Are you so filled with self righteousness that you have to pontificate or explode?
Here's the bottom line. You're a holier than thou jackoff who thinks your morality is better than mine. It isn't. Mine is better than yours. When we die, I'm going to heaven and you're going to hell. Have a good one.

:lol:........... then.............:blowup:.............btw.. I enjoyed reading your list of moral values that you hold dear and were free to express...:thup:

Last edited:
I see Democrats as chameleons when it comes to moral values.

Bill Clinton sexually harasses several women and Democrats blame and harass the women.

Obama sleeps while Americans are being killed in Benghazi, not a problem for Democrats, it's the Republicans fault for bringing it up.

People that believe in God, country and good ole fashioned American moral values. Well, Democrats are free to insult the christian faith, put selfish interests over the countries needs and forget moral values when it comes to Democrats, it's a matter of win and loss only, all adjustable and rationalized.

Democrats seem to stand on a foundation of nothingness..

What does politics have to do with morality and how can party affiliation make someone more "moral?" In fact, what can government do about "immoral" people except put them in jail?

Would that make you happy, Mr. Lumpy Cromwell?

Well... so far anyway

Morals? Okay.

-Freedom, fuck yeah
-Living, fuck yeah
-America, fuck yeah
-Equality, fuck yeah

There's four this democrat has

Bill Clinton sexually harasses several women and Democrats blame and harass the women.

Obama sleeps while Americans are being killed in Benghazi, not a problem for Democrats, it's the Republicans fault for bringing it up.

People that believe in God, country and good ole fashioned American moral values. Well, Democrats are free to insult the christian faith, put selfish interests over the countries needs and forget moral values when it comes to Democrats, it's a matter of win and loss only, all adjustable and rationalized.

Where was your moral values when a republican president lied this nation into two un-provoked wars of aggression, that resulted in over a million innocent men, women and children losing their lives?

Where was your moral values when this country started torturing detainees?

Where was your moral values when we started indefinately detaining people without charges?

I would call the attack on the WTC a bit of a provocation, as did the American people and most prominent Democrats. And, Bush sought and received permission to invade Iraq from the Congress and the United Nations.

Our troops are waterboarded to prepare them in case they are captured. Torture is in the eye of the beholder.

We are still indefinitely detaining people without charges.

I would call the attack on the WTC a bit of a provocation, as did the American people and most prominent Democrats. And, Bush sought and received permission to invade Iraq from the Congress and the United Nations.

Our troops are waterboarded to prepare them in case they are captured. Torture is in the eye of the beholder.

We are still indefinitely detaining people without charges.

1.) Yep, but the libberhoids forget that part...

2.) Yep, nobody is getting their fingernails pulled out.

3.) Yep, only now Obama can do it to CITIZENS!

Yes.

U.S. special operations troops have, in the past, sometimes used a form of waterboarding as part of survival exercises, called Survival, Evasion, Resistance and Escape training. The idea is to prepare them in the event they are ever captured and interrogated with such means.

According to reports in the New York Times and Vanity Fair, the CIA adopted some of the interrogation techniques used on terror suspects from that SERE training, including the use of waterboarding.

According to the Vanity Fair story, three-week SERE training for the U.S. soldiers included waterboarding, forced nudity, extreme temperatures, sexual and religious ridicule, agonizing stress positions, and starvation-level rations. The story quotes Michael Rolince, former section chief of the FBI's International Terrorism Operations: "You're not going to die, but you think you are."

PolitiFact | Duncan Hunter says we have waterboarded our own military as part of training exercises

Yes.

U.S. special operations troops have, in the past, sometimes used a form of waterboarding as part of survival exercises, called Survival, Evasion, Resistance and Escape training. The idea is to prepare them in the event they are ever captured and interrogated with such means.

According to reports in the New York Times and Vanity Fair, the CIA adopted some of the interrogation techniques used on terror suspects from that SERE training, including the use of waterboarding.

According to the Vanity Fair story, three-week SERE training for the U.S. soldiers included waterboarding, forced nudity, extreme temperatures, sexual and religious ridicule, agonizing stress positions, and starvation-level rations. The story quotes Michael Rolince, former section chief of the FBI's International Terrorism Operations: "You're not going to die, but you think you are."

PolitiFact | Duncan Hunter says we have waterboarded our own military as part of training exercises

Then say that guys in Group do it. 98% of us got a power point and tried it out when drunk.

Well... so far anyway

In the Bible, he would be a Pharisee. And, Pharisee's were one of the FEW people Jesus himself criticized and condemned.

Admittably, it's been a long time since I ran screaming from Christianity. (It was right after the crazy old nun said God had a good reason for my mom dying painfully from cancer.)

I must have missed the part where Jesus talked about tax cuts for rich people, polluting the planet for profit and screwing over the middle class.

Admittably, I'm always amused when one of these "righteous" guys gets caught soliciting a prostitute or caught paying off a mistress, but then lectures me on "values".

Thank goodness for republicans, beacons of moral perfection…

Not hardly.. Conservatives generally have a moral compass but wishy washy squishy Republicans are no better than Democrats.

It isn't about having a "moral compass".

To conservatives, Christianity is about justifying various kinds of sexual repression, even though Jesus himself didn't spend a lot of time talking about that. When the angry mob wanted to stone the adluteress, Jesus said "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone!"

To liberals, Christianity is about taking care of the weak, the poor and the needy.

I'd have a lot less problems with Christianity if "Christians" spent more time practicing it, and less time preaching it.

$better than twilight.jpg

I try to look at the bright side of things.

Thank goodness for republicans, beacons of moral perfection…

Not hardly.. Conservatives generally have a moral compass but wishy washy squishy Republicans are no better than Democrats.

It isn't about having a "moral compass".

To conservatives, Christianity is about justifying various kinds of sexual repression, even though Jesus himself didn't spend a lot of time talking about that. When the angry mob wanted to stone the adluteress, Jesus said "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone!"

To liberals, Christianity is about taking care of the weak, the poor and the needy.

I'd have a lot less problems with Christianity if "Christians" spent more time practicing it, and less time preaching it.

The only thing lacking here is foundation. Check your premise.

$thought pimpin was easy.jpg

That's what happens when you take advice from Barney Frank.

Personally, I think we are all good at our core.

$hitler with child.jpg

........sort of.

Forum List

Back