Moral Values & Democrats

Well... so far anyway

No list of moral values that Democrats hold dear..

mmm.. but no lack of insults...:lmao:

Then one more ain't gonna kill you, right?
I've always wondered why the self appointed, self annointed types like yourself feel the need to remind the rest of us of our moral inferiority. Are you so filled with self righteousness that you have to pontificate or explode?
Here's the bottom line. You're a holier than thou jackoff who thinks your morality is better than mine. It isn't. Mine is better than yours. When we die, I'm going to heaven and you're going to hell. Have a good one.

In the Bible, he would be a Pharisee. And, Pharisee's were one of the FEW people Jesus himself criticized and condemned.

Not exactly. We were All Condemned, Jesus's message was and is Salvation, he did not discriminate or show partiality in Who received it. There is No One closed off to Salvation because of Profession or Political Affiliation, or Faith, for that matter. We are measured as Individuals, let's separate the Sin from the Sinner and distinguish through Conscience, as we were meant to, by design. There is no group that guarantees a free pass. Each must choose.

So is Tiger Woods a Republican or Democrat?

$men-caught-staring-butts16.jpg

Votes, I need votes!!!

Women don't have the right to murder their babys. Also women don't have the right to free birth control. If they want it get a job and pay for it yourself. I think women have the right to be treated like a lady with respect. Liberals think they should be treated like dirty little whores, you know the way clinton treats them and liberals support it.

Not hardly.. Conservatives generally have a moral compass but wishy washy squishy Republicans are no better than Democrats.

It isn't about having a "moral compass".

To conservatives, Christianity is about justifying various kinds of sexual repression, even though Jesus himself didn't spend a lot of time talking about that. When the angry mob wanted to stone the adluteress, Jesus said "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone!"

To liberals, Christianity is about taking care of the weak, the poor and the needy.

I'd have a lot less problems with Christianity if "Christians" spent more time practicing it, and less time preaching it.

The only thing lacking here is foundation. Check your premise.

My Premise is solid.

"If Jesus were alive today, the one thing he wouldn't be is a Christian." - Mark Twain.

Liberals are immoral people.

They support abortion, but oppose the death penalty of murderers.
They claim people paying over 50% of the taxes aren't paying their share of taxes.
Some terrible South Korean rapper is found to be anti-American...well that is great.
Openly demand taxpayer money as some political kickback...no big deal to them.
Create TV commercials blaming Romney for some woman getting cancer....ok to them.
Steal personal credit info on the former RNC chair...just part of the game to them.
Get 4 Americans killed in Libya, go to sleep then go party in Vegas after putting out a lie story.

Liberals are just scumbags.

They claim people paying over 50% of the taxes aren't paying their share of taxes.
Some terrible South Korean rapper is found to be anti-American...well that is great.
Create TV commercials blaming Romney for some woman getting cancer....ok to them.
Steal personal credit info on the former RNC chair...just part of the game to them.
Get 4 Americans killed in Libya, go to sleep then go party in Vegas after putting out a lie story.

and yet despite all that vitriol,

YOU STILL LOST!!!!!

Those positions are not inherently immoral.
That position is not moral or immoral.

That position in not moral or immoral.

That has nothing in particular to do w/liberals, or any other political designation.

Yawn. That does not represent all 'liberals'. It is, ironically, immoral to attempt to portray that it does.

Has nothing to do with 'liberals' as a group.

Ah, more Fantasy Land bullshit that didn't happen.

Please ask the judge in your case to have the court order you back to rehab.

...and you're immoral and going to burn in hell. :clap2::eusa_clap:

YOU STILL LOST!!!!!

Yet, another nutjob shows up.

Libya didn't happen???? What fucking planet do you live on?

Those positions are not inherently immoral.
That position is not moral or immoral.

That position in not moral or immoral.

That has nothing in particular to do w/liberals, or any other political designation.

Yawn. That does not represent all 'liberals'. It is, ironically, immoral to attempt to portray that it does.

Has nothing to do with 'liberals' as a group.

Ah, more Fantasy Land bullshit that didn't happen.

Please ask the judge in your case to have the court order you back to rehab.

YOU STILL LOST!!!!!

"Christian", I take it?

I'm one that speaks the truth to you.

If you are immoral and don't care...then I have no problem telling you that you're going to hell.

I'm guessing you're a losertarian that thinks this is all fairy tales and such. You're just a liberal that doesn't like high taxes.

YOU STILL LOST!!!!!

"Christian", I take it?

]

Can you actually PROVE that there's a Hell? Or a Heaven? Or a God?

Frankly, Iread the bible, and I have a hard time trying to figure out which one the evil one is.

God kills millions of people in the bible, including innocent babies. (Both inside and outside wombs!) Satan only kills 10 people in the entire bible. On a bet with God.

God doesn't need to prove anything to a peon like you. :badgrin:

You'll find out factory boy....but hey you stole the election!!!!! WoooHoo!

]

Can you actually PROVE that there's a Hell? Or a Heaven? Or a God?

Frankly, Iread the bible, and I have a hard time trying to figure out which one the evil one is.

God kills millions of people in the bible, including innocent babies. (Both inside and outside wombs!) Satan only kills 10 people in the entire bible. On a bet with God.

I'm one that speaks the truth to you.

If you are immoral and don't care...then I have no problem telling you that you're going to hell.

I'm guessing you're a losertarian that thinks this is all fairy tales and such. You're just a liberal that doesn't like high taxes.

"Christian", I take it?

Absolutely fascinating.

Why is it that so many on this board will defend Christianity with anger, vulgarity and hatred, condemn others to "burn in hell", and pretend to be victims of anti-Christian bigotry, yet be so unwilling to proclaim proudly that they are themselves Christians?

Weird, huh?

So then, you are a proud Christian, right?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back