Moral Values & Democrats

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
I see Democrats as chameleons when it comes to moral values.

Bill Clinton sexually harasses several women and Democrats blame and harass the women.

Obama sleeps while Americans are being killed in Benghazi, not a problem for Democrats, it's the Republicans fault for bringing it up.

People that believe in God, country and good ole fashioned American moral values. Well, Democrats are free to insult the christian faith, put selfish interests over the countries needs and forget moral values when it comes to Democrats, it's a matter of win and loss only, all adjustable and rationalized.

Democrats seem to stand on a foundation of nothingness..

all-gop-must-go-taliban2.jpg

Bill Clinton sexually harasses several women and Democrats blame and harass the women.

Obama sleeps while Americans are being killed in Benghazi, not a problem for Democrats, it's the Republicans fault for bringing it up.

People that believe in God, country and good ole fashioned American moral values. Well, Democrats are free to insult the christian faith, put selfish interests over the countries needs and forget moral values when it comes to Democrats, it's a matter of win and loss only, all adjustable and rationalized.

They are the Party of Feel Good, that part has never changed...

I'm going to try and pick you apart a little bit.

I don't know anyone who didn't blame Bill for not being able to keep it in his pants. He uses women like my kids use diapers.

Although, the women aren't blameless. Sleeping with a married man just screams "I'm easy please take me."

Fault of Obama for sleeping through it or fault of his staff for not saying "Dude, there's a crisis."

On point 1, I don't see anyone attacking Christians at large. Sure, there are some on this board, but they're a vocal minority. Most people who aren't Christian (radicals aside), have no problems with Christianity. They have a live and let be mentality... or at least I do. Every other "liberal atheist" I've ever met has the same feelings, though.

Point 2, no comment. You'd have to ask a Dem if that's really true or not.
Point 3, they do have moral values. They're just different from your own. Realize that Democrats are truly doing what they feel is right. Whether or not it is right isn't for someone like me to decide. I'll let their actions over the next 4 years speak for them.

Also, never forget that Republicans aren't blameless.

Where was your moral values when a republican president lied this nation into two un-provoked wars of aggression, that resulted in over a million innocent men, women and children losing their lives?

Where was your moral values when this country started torturing detainees?

Where was your moral values when we started indefinately detaining people without charges?

I'm going to try and pick you apart a little bit.

I don't know anyone who didn't blame Bill for not being able to keep it in his pants. He uses women like my kids use diapers.

Although, the women aren't blameless. Sleeping with a married man just screams "I'm easy please take me."

Fault of Obama for sleeping through it or fault of his staff for not saying "Dude, there's a crisis."

On point 1, I don't see anyone attacking Christians at large. Sure, there are some on this board, but they're a vocal minority. Most people who aren't Christian (radicals aside), have no problems with Christianity. They have a live and let be mentality... or at least I do. Every other "liberal atheist" I've ever met has the same feelings, though.

Point 2, no comment. You'd have to ask a Dem if that's really true or not.
Point 3, they do have moral values. They're just different from your own. Realize that Democrats are truly doing what they feel is right. Whether or not it is right isn't for someone like me to decide. I'll let their actions over the next 4 years speak for them.

Also, never forget that Republicans aren't blameless.

Well, on Bill's sexual harassment's, I was talking about the ones that he tried to or took advantage of their situation. I considered the many charges against him in regards to rape but passed on them...basically, the point was that Democrats justified and obviously embraced his actions..

Where was your moral values when a republican president lied this nation into two un-provoked wars of aggression, that resulted in over a million innocent men, women and children losing their lives?

Where was your moral values when this country started torturing detainees?

Where was your moral values when we started indefinately detaining people without charges?

1) Go through the list of Democrats that supported/voted for those wars and get back with me on such a ridiculous, myopic charge.. mmkay

psst... how about those Democrats that voted for the war but turned their backs on the soldiers doing the fighting that they voted for..I can't think of much lower morality, can you?

2) There is always bad seeds in war.. blame human nature for that.. btw.. far worse happens in every big city in the country everyday, correct?..

3) Both political parties are in favor of that, yup it sucks but it's better than them living next door, don't you think?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back