Moral Values & Democrats

God doesn't need to prove anything to a peon like you. :badgrin:

You'll find out factory boy....but hey you stole the election!!!!! WoooHoo!

...and you're immoral and going to burn in hell. :clap2::eusa_clap:

]

Can you actually PROVE that there's a Hell? Or a Heaven? Or a God?

Frankly, Iread the bible, and I have a hard time trying to figure out which one the evil one is.

God kills millions of people in the bible, including innocent babies. (Both inside and outside wombs!) Satan only kills 10 people in the entire bible. On a bet with God.

I don't hide from you scum like others.

You should worry about yourself, instead of worrying about "Christians."

When you die, you'll find out how stupid you are....

I'm one that speaks the truth to you.

If you are immoral and don't care...then I have no problem telling you that you're going to hell.

I'm guessing you're a losertarian that thinks this is all fairy tales and such. You're just a liberal that doesn't like high taxes.

"Christian", I take it?

Absolutely fascinating.

Why is it that so many on this board will defend Christianity with anger, vulgarity and hatred, condemn others to "burn in hell", and pretend to be victims of anti-Christian bigotry, yet be so unwilling to proclaim proudly that they are themselves Christians?

Weird, huh?

If you are immoral and don't care...then I have no problem telling you that you're going to hell.

I'm guessing you're a losertarian that thinks this is all fairy tales and such. You're just a liberal that doesn't like high taxes.

Absolutely fascinating.

Why is it that so many on this board will defend Christianity with anger, vulgarity and hatred, condemn others to "burn in hell", and pretend to be victims of anti-Christian bigotry, yet be so unwilling to proclaim proudly that they are themselves Christians?

Weird, huh?

So then, you're a proud Christian, right?

I wouldn't claim anything.

It is amazing scum like you claim Christians are out to get you, but all we see is you scum trying to ban Christmas stuff, crosses, etc.

You do realize many military ceremonies have a Christian prayer.....oh, quick sue the military.

Oh, since you are immoral...that is enough from you.

Absolutely fascinating.

Weird, huh?

Actually idiot....liberals running the Govt decided to take Qaddafi out without a plan for the vaccum, then they sent DoS personnel to that terrorist haven without proper security, ignored requests from personnel in Libya for more security, ignored terrorist attacks on the compound and other countries' facilities, ignored the requests for help during the attack and then decided to cover it all up with a lie about rioters over some video.

So shithead....tell me about that being moral behavior....it must be Buuuuuush's fault, eh? For starters...we have lies all over the place, which leads to criminal activity in the White House.

Yet, another nutjob shows up.

Libya didn't happen???? What fucking planet do you live on?

It had nothing in particular to do with 'liberals'.

Please be less stupid.

Last edited:
Actually idiot....liberals running the Govt decided to take Qaddafi out without a plan for the vaccum, then they sent DoS personnel to that terrorist haven without proper security, ignored requests from personnel in Libya for more security, ignored terrorist attacks on the compound and other countries' facilities, ignored the requests for help during the attack and then decided to cover it all up with a lie about rioters over some video.

The fact that you think Obama is a 'liberal' tells me all I need to know about your retardation.

The fact that you think that represents all 'liberals' neatly ties the bow in that ribbon.

That fact you think this somehow, magically, was a scandal/coverup does the same.
So shithead....tell me about being moral behavior....it must be Buuuuuush's fault, eh?

Yet, another nutjob shows up.

Libya didn't happen???? What fucking planet do you live on?

Please be less stupid.

It has nothing to do with Bush, and you clearly don't understand the word moral.

Again: please be less stupid.

It is amazing scum like you claim Christians are out to get you, but all we see is you scum trying to ban Christmas stuff, crosses, etc.

You do realize many military ceremonies have a Christian prayer.....oh, quick sue the military.

Bingo.

You're a fraud.

Thank you.

Last edited:
It's clear you're immoral and a dumbfuck...bad combo.

Scum like you should be hit by a bus....

The fact that you think Obama is a 'liberal' tells me all I need to know about your retardation.

The fact that you think that represents all 'liberals' neatly ties the bow in that ribbon.

That fact you think this somehow, magically, was a scandal/coverup does the same.
So shithead....tell me about being moral behavior....it must be Buuuuuush's fault, eh?

Please be less stupid.

It has nothing to do with Bush, and you clearly don't understand the word moral.

Again: please be less stupid.

I see Democrats as chameleons when it comes to moral values.

Bill Clinton sexually harasses several women and Democrats blame and harass the women.

Obama sleeps while Americans are being killed in Benghazi, not a problem for Democrats, it's the Republicans fault for bringing it up.

People that believe in God, country and good ole fashioned American moral values. Well, Democrats are free to insult the christian faith, put selfish interests over the countries needs and forget moral values when it comes to Democrats, it's a matter of win and loss only, all adjustable and rationalized.

Democrats seem to stand on a foundation of nothingness..

The ones I know, are losers who have never achieved anything and want to see everyone come down to their level. They need to redistribute their ineptness. It makes them feel powerful, for they have never earned that in their lives, as of this post, and in my observed opinion.

Western Oregon is filled with `em. Eastern Oregon too, but not as rampant. Some of them, actually work for a living and are proud of that, as they enjoy feeling "useful" and not living parasitically off the labor of their neighbors.

Last edited:
I'm not telling you how much or how little I follow Christianity because you are irrelevant to me.

You are equal to my dogs' shit in the backyard, that should tell you about your stature in life.

Bingo.

You're a fraud.

Thank you.

Your level of commitment to Christianity is pretty clear.

And so is the fact that you're a fraud.

I'm not telling you how much or how little I follow Christianity because you are irrelevant to me.

You are equal to my dogs' shit in the backyard, that should tell you about your stature in life.

Bingo.

You're a fraud.

Thank you.

You're going to hell and you know it, that doesn't change squat.

BBQ should be your moniker here.....

Your level of commitment to Christianity is pretty clear.

And so is the fact that you're a fraud.

Bingo.

You're a fraud.

Thank you.

Absolutely fascinating.

Weird, huh?

So then, you are a proud Christian, right?

You'd wonder what Jesus would say if Jesus could actually hear this kind of stuff.

But....but you said Jesus doesn't exist.

You have twisted yourself into a knot, moron.

Absolutely fascinating.

Weird, huh?

You'd wonder what Jesus would say if Jesus could actually hear this kind of stuff.

Absolutely fascinating.

Weird, huh?

well, you've certainly got the advantage there, knowing it while you're still alive.

too bad there's nothing you can do about it

Absolutely fascinating.

Weird, huh?

Horrified, I would guess.

These people know they're frauds, they know the damage they do to Christianity, and they don't care. Maybe some quality time with a good shrink would be helpful.

Another scumbag headed for hell shows up....

You liberals are immoral scum, you know it and embrace it.

Absolutely fascinating.

Weird, huh?

well, you've certainly got the advantage there, knowing it while you're still alive.

Another scumbag headed for hell shows up....

You liberals are immoral scum, you know it and embrace it.

blah, blah, blah

go out and get laid, s0n :lol:

there must be something somewhere that would fuck you for the right price :thup:

Hey, I think Hey-zooos exists. He was outside doing my lawn last week.

But seriously, folks, without getting into a discussion of whether Jesus was a real person or not (he probably wasn't), if he was and if he could hear the hateful bile that comes out of your mouth (or keyboard), I don't think he'd be very impressed with you as a "Christian".

But....but you said Jesus doesn't exist.

You have twisted yourself into a knot, moron.

Absolutely fascinating.

Weird, huh?

Forum List

Back